Nailus Martyrs 2015 Christmas Catalog

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dorothy is both somewhat tired but angrier as she is placed in the tumbrel cart and her wrists are bound to the side rails. The idea of being burned at the stake doesn’t sit well with her but as the cart is dragged through the crowd she is piss-off no one would and she cannot touch her pussy.
witch caught 013.jpg

‘These bastard Dutch are cruel and inhumane’ she thinks. Dorothy is brought to the stake and her wrists are bound behind it before the crude gauze blouse is cut from her body leaving her naked in the cool air from the waist up. Next her long braided hair is cut off at her shoulders and the long locks are auctioned off to the crowd. She is truly angry she can’t and no one will touch her pussy. Her nipples become tumescent as she is bound!

bats 20.jpg

A scarf is placed on her head then they begin stacking kindling and wood around the stool she stands up. Gratuitous throwing of rotten fruits and vegetables follows as the crowd chants “Burn the witch! Burn the witch!”

Dorothy protests screaming to the mob “I maybe a ‘horny bitch’ but I am not a ‘horned witch’. Go ahead and burn me! I don’t want my tits to freeze off!”

bats 011.jpg

She spots him in the crowd and begs “Mr. Tree, save me or fuck me!”

“Sorry, Dot, it isn’t your day” Tree replies. Cold chains replace the ropes and her skirt is torn away. The crowd is in frenzy now chanting louder and louder to burn Dorothy as she despairs there is not a man or woman among them that would stroke her pussy of one last orgasm.
bats 17 A.jpg

Tree strikes a wooden match and lights the kindling. Dorothy looks skyward and cries “This cannot be happening!”

bats 004.jpg

Meanwhile at Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri, Ulrika is watching a pirated live feed of RR Premier Video Channel. Out of curiosity she captures Dorothy yelling ‘horny bitch’ and puts it into a voice recognition program then translates it from English to Dutch.

computer 9.jpg

She shakes her head and thinks “So that’s what happened! With her accent ‘horny bitch’ translates to ‘horned witch’!”

She tries to call Tree in the new iPhone she had bought for him only to hear its ring tone come from inside the drawer next to her! Next she tries calling the fair and just Judge Admi only to have his phone answered by Prosecutor Rodent. She asks to talk to the judge but the rodent explained he was in an induced coma after fucking Dorothy as the Admicock the night before. She explains what she has found and pleads “You must stop Dorothy’s execution!”

“I’m sorry, Ulrika, but you will have to file an appeal and any complains you have with Google Translate needs to be taken up with them.”

“An appeal… She’ll be dead by then!” Ulrika screams.

“It will at least clear her name” the rodent says and ends the call. Ulrika watches in horror as the flames grow higher around poor Dorothy.

bats 005.jpg

The hot draft of fire blows the scarf from her head and Dorothy cries “Won’t anyone save me?”

bats 012.jpg

Alas no one would and the innocent (of being a ‘horned witch’) young British tart is consumed by the flames.
And_The_Sky_Turned_Black[1].JPG

Tree would feel bad about the whole affair when he found out what had happened and drank for two days straight without working on a cross or sharpening spikes…

Tree

Dorothy is both somewhat tired but angrier as she is placed in the tumbrel cart and her wrists are bound to the side rails. The idea of being burned at the stake doesn’t sit well with her but as the cart is dragged through the crowd she is piss-off no one would and she cannot touch her pussy.
View attachment 304397

‘These bastard Dutch are cruel and inhumane’ she thinks. Dorothy is brought to the stake and her wrists are bound behind it before the crude gauze blouse is cut from her body leaving her naked in the cool air from the waist up. Next her long braided hair is cut off at her shoulders and the long locks are auctioned off to the crowd. She is truly angry she can’t and no one will touch her pussy. Her nipples become tumescent as she is bound!

View attachment 304395

A scarf is placed on her head then they begin stacking kindling and wood around the stool she stands up. Gratuitous throwing of rotten fruits and vegetables follows as the crowd chants “Burn the witch! Burn the witch!”

Dorothy protests screaming to the mob “I maybe a ‘horny bitch’ but I am not a ‘horned witch’. Go ahead and burn me! I don’t want my tits to freeze off!”

View attachment 304391

She spots him in the crowd and begs “Mr. Tree, save me or fuck me!”

“Sorry, Dot, it isn’t your day” Tree replies. Cold chains replace the ropes and her skirt is torn away. The crowd is in frenzy now chanting louder and louder to burn Dorothy as she despairs there is not a man or woman among them that would stroke her pussy of one last orgasm.
View attachment 304394

Tree strikes a wooden match and lights the kindling. Dorothy looks skyward and cries “This cannot be happening!”

View attachment 304389

Meanwhile at Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri, Ulrika is watching a pirated live feed of RR Premier Video Channel. Out of curiosity she captures Dorothy yelling ‘horny bitch’ and puts it into a voice recognition program then translates it from English to Dutch.

View attachment 304396

She shakes her head and thinks “So that’s what happened! With her accent ‘horny bitch’ translates to ‘horned witch’!”

She tries to call Tree in the new iPhone she had bought for him only to hear its ring tone come from inside the drawer next to her! Next she tries calling the fair and just Judge Admi only to have his phone answered by Prosecutor Rodent. She asks to talk to the judge but the rodent explained he was in an induced coma after fucking Dorothy as the Admicock the night before. She explains what she has found and pleads “You must stop Dorothy’s execution!”

“I’m sorry, Ulrika, but you will have to file an appeal and any complains you have with Google Translate needs to be taken up with them.”

“An appeal… She’ll be dead by then!” Ulrika screams.

“It will at least clear her name” the rodent says and ends the call. Ulrika watches in horror as the flames grow higher around poor Dorothy.

View attachment 304390

The hot draft of fire blows the scarf from her head and Dorothy cries “Won’t anyone save me?”

View attachment 304392

Alas no one would and the innocent (of being a ‘horned witch’) young British tart is consumed by the flames.
View attachment 304393

Tree would feel bad about the whole affair when he found out what had happened and drank for two days straight without working on a cross or sharpening spikes…

Tree

Thank You Mr Tree, We Are Having A Cold Snap
Weather Wise, And That Stake Is Just The Place
For Me To Be ,And I Can Scream My Head Off
Like I Do When His Football Team Lose.

Tree showing remorse?
True, it is a horrible way to go. None of the beauty and grace which crux makes possible.

Tree showing remorse?
True, it is a horrible way to go. None of the beauty and grace which crux makes possible.
But applying flaming torches under her armpits and in her groin,
and red-hot irons and hooks to her flanks and thighs,
may enhance the beauty and grace of a crux-girl's dance :devil:

Back to the products available in the 2015 Nailus Martyrs Christmas Catalog. Returning this year is the 'Racing Rodent', a three pronged phallic that fills her ass and pussy while the third prong torments clit. New this year the 'pussy prick' can be replaced with shafts of both longer length and thicker girth to satisfy her desire for even more discomfort or the need to punish her more thoroughly!

The rodent is available in chrome and gold or ebony anodized finishes. The solid metal piece has a threaded base so it can be solidly mounted to a chair, post, or wood pony (please specify SAE or metric threads).

People selecting this fine devise often accessorize the 'Racing Rodent' with The 'Interrogator' Magneto. Doesn't Barb look like she enjoyed the photo-shoot for the catalog???

Dorothy questioned again.jpg

T

Back to the products available in the 2015 Nailus Martyrs Christmas Catalog. Returning this year is the 'Racing Rodent', a three pronged phallic that fills her ass and pussy while the third prong torments clit. New this year the 'pussy prick' can be replaced with shafts of both longer length and thicker girth to satisfy her desire for even more discomfort or the need to punish her more thoroughly!

The rodent is available in chrome and gold or ebony anodized finishes. The solid metal piece has a threaded base so it can be solidly mounted to a chair, post, or wood pony (please specify SAE or metric threads).

People selecting this fine devise often accessorize the 'Racing Rodent' with The 'Interrogator' Magneto. Doesn't Barblook like she enjoyed the photo-shoot for the catalog???

View attachment 305530

T

Speechless??? well yeah, with my red kinis stuffed in my mouth like that, what do you expect? And my name is not "Barblook"!!!

View attachment 305533 Another piece of Nailus Martyrs trash merchandise for sale, no doubt. Where in the catalog is this one found?
The post is in the 'accessories' section...

I thought it most sporting of Barb to pose for this and apologize that I didn't know he leave her on it for hours while he waited for the light to get 'right'...

Back
Top Bottom