Naked Or Half-naked

Go to CruxDreams.com
works for me either way

half naked

014.jpg

or naked

006.jpg

I like to see them totally naked. From their toes and feet to the top of their heads. No jewelry, no footwear, not even a scarf. Bodies exposed to the world. People see their sweat, even their pees and poops when they have to go. Their nude bodies are a wonder to behold, even if the body isn't classically beautiful.

Last edited:
I like to see them totally naked. From their toes and feet to the top of their heads. No jewelry, no footwear, not even a scarf. Bodies exposed to the world. People see their sweat, even their pees and poops when they have to go. Their nude bodies are a wonder to behold, even if the body isn't classically beautiful.
and a few lash marks to go with it tgey stand out when there bodys are sweaty :)

That's the thing about nude bodies. Everyone has one. Most of the time they are covered with clothing, footwear, jewelry, etc., though.

For example, the nude muscular woman in my avatar is a sight to behold. Here's a bigger picture of her.
hairy-bodybuilders.jpg

Last edited:
When you gaze at a woman nailed on the cross which is more beautiful or sexy? A woman completly naked or half-naked.For me a prefer half-naked with a lovely loinclothe(white).:cool:
I have a myriad of silk and satin panties and two satin loincloths: one black, one brown. Trust me when I say that sweat isn't the only thing they're soaked with after a good whipping or crux play! :D

half-naked? much less than that, but...

Let me wear my undies!

Naked's nice,
but when I feel
my little thong,
or briefs and bra,
rub, tickle, stroke and press
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I'm roused
to readiness.
They don't hide much,
just decorate
my offering
for you...

Your whip,
electric probe,
or lighted cigarette -
Such scanty smalls
won't guard me
from your
cruelty.

And,
when you want
to do what men do
I know you'll rip them off -
briefs tugged down,
bra torn away -

I like that too,
the naked now,
wholly accessible,
nothing can save me,
vulnerable victim,
quivering
thrill.

Still,
when you take me
out to the Whipping Post,
down to the Torture Chamber,
up to the Place of Crucifixion -

Let me wear my undies -

Please!
Yes please! :)

For me, going from clothed to naked is a sequence for the condemned. This seems to be the consensus. The progressive unveiling/stripping of a condemned woman's (or man's, for all that) body chronicles her descent into terror, torture, humiliation, agony; to be culminated at the point of her execution -- be it done more quickly (hanging, beheading) or long and drawn out (crucifixion, impaling).

For me, the best erotic fantasies of this type involve the victim (me, at times) being utterly naked at some point while he/she (me?) is still able to appreciate the fact of her utter nakedness/exposure before strangers. If someone is to be executed out of sight, why bother with nakedness? Public execution or display almost demands complete nakedness -- IMHO!:D

For me, going from clothed to naked is a sequence for the condemned. This seems to be the consensus. The progressive unveiling/stripping of a condemned woman's (or man's, for all that) body chronicles her descent into terror, torture, humiliation, agony; to be culminated at the point of her execution -- be it done more quickly (hanging, beheading) or long and drawn out (crucifixion, impaling).

For me, the best erotic fantasies of this type involve the victim (me, at times) being utterly naked at some point while he/she (me?) is still able to appreciate the fact of her utter nakedness/exposure before strangers. If someone is to be executed out of sight, why bother with nakedness? Public execution or display almost demands complete nakedness -- IMHO!:D

Well said for all of us !!

Back
Top Bottom