Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
nice nipples n'est ce pas? :p

I think I found the Clogs.
View attachment 5118

Those are awesome (even if they are a bit weird)!

If I can still comment on the other part of the thread, I myself prefer naked for both the humiliation and the historical reasons that have already been commented on by helmut and others. Personally I have always fantasized about being led naked through a crowded street and being crucified for all to see.

Those are awesome (even if they are a bit weird)!

If I can still comment on the other part of the thread, I myself prefer naked for both the humiliation and the historical reasons that have already been commented on by helmut and others. Personally I have always fantasized about being led naked through a crowded street and being crucified for all to see.
Very well then,we will hold court and I will sentence you to be crucified naked for all to see!

Trial.......what Trial ??
We will have you,whipped,stripped and then nailed to the Cross without trial,mercy or appeal,(basically,you're stuffed) !! Lol!!
Hereby sentence is passed......now for your val Dolorosa.
The "Executioner" becomes the Executed !!
Baracus

What about adding some romantic elements to the trial (pictures 1-3)
and to the crucifixion itself (4-5) ...
And what about a dramatic turning point (6),
including a successful rescue and recovery (pictures 7-8) ...
and even a happy end (picture 9) ... ?

So here is the illustrated short story of Kodos' crucifixion.

Cheers,
(merciful and romantic) Julia

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 406
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 404
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 386
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 363
Trial.......what Trial ??
We will have you,whipped,stripped and then nailed to the Cross without trial,mercy or appeal,(basically,you're stuffed) !! Lol!!
Hereby sentence is passed......now for your val Dolorosa.
The "Executioner" becomes the Executed !!
Baracus

Whatever begins my suffering the quickest is fine with me -- though I hope the actual crucifixion is slow, very slow and without mercy. On the other hand, a short show-trial in front of the governor where I am sentenced is not bad either.

What about adding some romantic elements to the trial (pictures 1-3)
and to the crucifixion itself (4-5) ...
And what about a dramatic turning point (6),
including a successful rescue and recovery (pictures 7-8) ...
and even a happy end (picture 9) ... ?

So here is the illustrated short story of Kodos' crucifixion.

Cheers,
(merciful and romantic) Julia

Thanks for the picture story! Its awesome! The nice thing about the rescue is that I could always get myself tried again to repeat the process. :)

Val Dolorosa,ofKodos.
Right,sentence has been passed,you've been scourged,and stripped before a baying,hostile crowd,shouting,swearing and making obscene gestures,not to mention spitting,in your face,or body !!
The rough,(heavy) Patibulum,is tied to your bleeding bruised,shoulders,arms well stretched and firmly tied with coarse ropes,soaked in salt.(to make it hurt even more !!)
"Get up you,f*****g lowlife Dog !!"
crack !!
The whipping is severe but enough to "encourage" you on the agonising sloooow walk to your place of Execution...
crack,crack!!
You stagger up,the nakedness for all to see,(your loincloth was denied.....).
Up the stony,hot cobbled path you slowly trudge,up-hill staggering under the sheer weight of the Cross-beam,plus whipping....crack!!
The crowds continue cursing you....pushing and shoving you,as you tread the gauntlet of sheer hatred,and sarcasm.
The sweat stings your eyes,you cannot do anything about it.
As you continue the walk of death you become uncomfortably aware that your bladder is full.........
(to be continued..........)
Cheers B.

and some pics to illustrated it

Great pics!

Val Dolorosa,ofKodos.
Right,sentence has been passed,you've been scourged,and stripped before a baying,hostile crowd,shouting,swearing and making obscene gestures,not to mention spitting,in your face,or body !!
The rough,(heavy) Patibulum,is tied to your bleeding bruised,shoulders,arms well stretched and firmly tied with coarse ropes,soaked in salt.(to make it hurt even more !!)
"Get up you,f*****g lowlife Dog !!"
crack !!
The whipping is severe but enough to "encourage" you on the agonising sloooow walk to your place of Execution...
crack,crack!!
You stagger up,the nakedness for all to see,(your loincloth was denied.....).
Up the stony,hot cobbled path you slowly trudge,up-hill staggering under the sheer weight of the Cross-beam,plus whipping....crack!!
The crowds continue cursing you....pushing and shoving you,as you tread the gauntlet of sheer hatred,and sarcasm.
The sweat stings your eyes,you cannot do anything about it.
As you continue the walk of death you become uncomfortably aware that your bladder is full.........
(to be continued..........)
Cheers B.

Awesome!
If I may:

The blood from my scourging flows down my bare back onto my legs. The crowd mocks my nakedness as I realize that I will never again wear any clothing, but somehow I had hoped they would take my loincloth. As strong as my arms are the patibulum overwhelms them. It is if the ropes that tie me to it were soaked with salt, making me suffer all the more. My feet burn on the hot stones as I struggle up the hill, barely keeping my balance with the heavy beam tied to my arms. The guards continue to whip me as I move up the hill. There must be hundreds in the crowd that has come to see my death, I am almost overwhelmed by their hate. But the humiliation of having no clothing to block out their gazes will only worsen as I slowly move to the place of my death.

I try to brush the sweat out of my eyes but my hand is tied to the beam. My bladder is full but I would do anything for a bit of water. Within all of this I ponder what awaits me at the top of the hill...

Kodos,you have described your ordeal very aptly,but don't think for one minute,that we,on this forum are going to ease-off the suffering,nope,not one bit.....!!
(Evil laugh.........)
Now,where was i.....??
Kodos' Val Dolrosa II
The hot,midday Sun beat down on the condemned victims of Governess Connie and her Agent Baracus.
Slowly,wearily they trudged up the stony cobbled path between the foul-smelling narrow streets,desperately wishing the ordeal would end soon,but they knew,they knew,there was no chance of that.....
Up ahead Kodos noticed a young Woman,a slim,brunette,with average-sized breasts,she was struggling to keep her balance,with the heavy beam tied to her shoulders,unlike Kodos,she wasn't quite Naked,she was wearing a simple vest-type garment that badly fitted her,exposing her breasts,of which the erect dark Nipples bounced and jiggled provocatively under the thin discoloured fabric,the ragged hem skimmed her pubic hair,giving her no cover,from the absolute shame and humiliation,it was obvious to the crowd,how the Jailers had violated her dignity,the day,and night before.And to add to the ordeal she as condemned to die on the Cross,slowly and painfully.....The Gaurds were enjoying beating her,as well as prodding her with a short,nail-covered,wooden club.
"What had she done to deserve this ??" thought Kodos already aware of HIS predicament,and suffering the night before at the hands of those foul,vile raping bastards,they did not care who they'd forced themselves upon,to them a Crucifixee was nothing,the lowest form of life,not worthy of dignity.
They were going to die anyway,why waste sympathy on them ??
After several long hours the thirsty,hungry,weary prisoners reached the Town Gates,where a shocking sight awaited them.......
At this point Kodos could not hold back the excruciating pain in his bladder,he HAD to "go".....
As the crowd watched with gleeKodos,paused,spread his legs slightly,and urinated.......
To be continued...

Kodos,you have described your ordeal very aptly,but don't think for one minute,that we,on this forum are going to ease-off the suffering,nope,not one bit.....!!
(Evil laugh.........)
Now,where was i.....??
Kodos' Val Dolrosa II
The hot,midday Sun beat down on the condemned victims of Governess Connie and her Agent Baracus.
Slowly,wearily they trudged up the stony cobbled path between the foul-smelling narrow streets,desperately wishing the ordeal would end soon,but they knew,they knew,there was no chance of that.....
Up ahead Kodos noticed a young Woman,a slim,brunette,with average-sized breasts,she was struggling to keep her balance,with the heavy beam tied to her shoulders,unlike Kodos,she wasn't quite Naked,she was wearing a simple vest-type garment that badly fitted her,exposing her breasts,the ragged hem skimmed her pubic hair,giving her no cover,from the absolute shame and humiliation,it was obvious to the crowd,how the Jailers had violated her dignity,the day,and night before.And to add to the ordeal she as condemned to die on the Cross,slowly and painfully.....The Gaurds were enjoying beating her,as well as prodding her with a short,nail-covered,wooden club.
"What had she done to deserve this ??" thought Kodos already aware of HIS predicament,and suffering the night before at the hands of those foul,vile raping bastards,they did not care who they'd forced themselves upon,to them a Crucifixee was nothing,the lowest form of life,not worthy of dignity.
They were going to die anyway,why waste sympathy on them ??
After several long hours the thirsty,hungry,weary prisoners reached the Town Gates,where a shocking sight awaited them.......
At this point Kodos could not hold back the excruciating pain in his bladder,he HAD to "go".....
As the crowd watched with gleeKodos,paused,spread his legs slightly,and urinated.......
To be continued...
You guys write good!

... The group had reached the site where everything would end.

Kodos saw the condemned woman, his last and only companion,
his sister in suffering,
kneeling in front of the cross.
(picture 1)

He heard her sobbing. Obviously she was heavily terrified.

In spite of his own fear he felt sorry for her.
He wanted to help her,
rescue her
and protect her.
And at least he wanted to take her into his arms and tell her some words of solace.
But he was helpless, terribly helpless ...

Then Kodos heard a cold and merciless voice.
It was the governess herself,
who had insisted to manage this particular crucifixion with her own hands.
With a grinning facial expression she said:
"It's time."
(picture 2)

And for a last time she jeered on him, accentuating his helpless state.
(picture 3)

Then it happened ...
(picture 4)

The cross was erected.
And Kodos heard the jeering crowd,
heard the mob laughing and making jokes about his helpless state.
(picture 5)

The governess coldly grinned.
(picture 6)

And she said:
"What about some company, my poor one?"
She laughed, heavily.

And Kodos heard strange activities behind his back,
in particular the ear-splitting screams of the condemned woman.
And suddenly he realized:
He was not alone in his suffering ...
(picture 7)

... to be continued ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 544
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 527
  • 3.jpg