New from Cruxdreams.com

Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutely wonderful ! Congratulations to the Russian team (not SSSR !) of cruxdreams.

When will be these shots available ?

St-Pierre, when the full set of pics and video become available is up to Makar and Image Maker. But I have noticed that the "pipeline" of material that appears on their site seems to be about six weeks long.

So I'd reckon the Vika and Sveta shoot will be available some time in October.

Now there's a partial answer to the perennial question about Makar, "Where does he *find* them???"

That is correct. Look carefully at all free shots and the publicity for slaves-in-love : you will find other ladies put on the cross such as Ulia and Krista. A good "pipeline". isn'it ?

I like to see them in another situation before being put on the wood.

St-Pierre said:
Absolutely wonderful ! Congratulations to the Russian team (not SSSR !) of cruxdreams.

When will be these shots available ?

Thank you :)
I am thinks that first photoes will be available in the september.

apostate630 said:
Mind you now, Krista has never ridden one of Makar's crosses.

Perhaps there is yet hope. . .

Krista now lives in Germany. When it will be in Moscow - it will be on our cross ;)

Krista on a «true» crux as other women presented in cruxdreams or crucified-women would be a true dream (for us ; and a nightmare for her).

Please see two old shots, not of good quality of Krista crucified in a forest, and another one (not very interesting).

St.-Pierre, the main problem with that last pic is that her feet are in those silly boots, rather than her soles secured flat to the stipes, as God and the Roman Empire intended.

Image Maker, I'm glad to read that Vika and Sveta's series will start in September. I truly thought we'd have to wait until October or beyond.

And if you guys can talk Krista into riding your cross, that alone could boost for Cruxdream's membership. A lot.

Good luck.

I agree : the boots are quite strange. I understand that to be nude in a forest is unpleasant, but she has to remove them when the photos are taken. I noted that some women had footwears during the walk of cross, but not during crucifixion.

The woman in red seems to go to her bathroom, not to the execution place...

Regarding Krista, my impression is that her weight is increasing when I compare old photos and more recents pictures. If we want to see her on a cross, it is necessary to do that quickly before she is going to the way to be a future babouchka.

Compare and comment.

DonÂ’t worry, man. A good sauna and a walk in the snow will prepare Krista very well for the final punition.

Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

I find Krista to be lovely with or without the extra kilos. Galya put on a few between her first and second session on Makar cross, and in either incarnation she looked *hot*.

There was also this early model who was downright plump, and as she hangs there I just don't have a problem with that.

So build your cross of stronger wood, Image Maker, and crucify Krista properly.

I have made some little retouch, only for better look

I have made some little retouch, only for better look, Makar don't worry I only will make your works all the best possible, never I pretend give you any lesson. I admire you very much for that.
fer1042

Attachments

• Worst Comic Cover Ever.jpg
    Worst Comic Cover Ever.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 43
Hi there,
thanx for trying, but I don't think that the model in question would appreciate your efforts.

Mkr said:
Hi there,
thanx for trying, but I don't think that the model in question would appreciate your efforts.

I don't think so either, Makar.

Not sure what Fer was going for, because Mila's lean, athletic body is amazingly hot on a cross, and she's just about the best dancer you've got.

Further, you have other models with a naturally smaller waist-to-hips ratio, such as the lovely Sveta. Fer, don't give her the same treatment! She'll look like a wasp!

I desire beauty in our lovely crucified girls

I desire beauty in our lovely crucified girls, and is for this I have done these changes, don't enjoy you ?
Tell me.
fer1042

Back
Top Bottom