Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I Dont Know

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm Thinking About Making A New Movie Which Is A Kinda Prequel Of The Movie I Posted On January 20th Called The Passion Of The Female Jesus Using Different Music And Maybe Have A Woman Crucified In This Film This Prequel Will Cover The Ministry Of The Female Jesus And Most Of The Cast Will Reprise Their Roles In This Film And Also Plan On Adding A Few New Characters But I Can't Decide This Alone You Can Help By Voting In The Poll If You Like To See A Prequel Of The Movie I Posted January 20th Of The Passion Of The Female Jesus Or Not Also Note That I Posted This Same Kind Of Poll On Crux Forums And Votes There As Well As Here Will Help Me Decide And I Have Trouble Coming Up With A Name For This Prequel So I'm Open To Suggestions To Names To This Prequel So Please Comment In This Poll

Last edited:
Beginning every word with a capital makes it hard to read.

Beginning every word with a capital makes it hard to read.

I was wondering about that too. Why would anyone do that? And not a period or any punctuation in it anywhere, just a bunch of words strung together with no breaks!

Guess I Am Not Interested Then
to make the effort to read it.
(to hard to read)

I was wondering about that too. Why would anyone do that? And not a period or any punctuation in it anywhere, just a bunch of words strung together with no breaks!

well - the romans did it, and they used capital letters only, and often omitted even spaces. that is hard to read, besides of all the difficulties of vocabulary, declination, conjugation and so on.....

Attachments

• TheMinisitryOfTheFemaleJesus1.jpg
    TheMinisitryOfTheFemaleJesus1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Be happy that he doesn't write it with all letters capital and leaving out the blanks (as the romans usually did...)
Would be better maybe:p I wouldnt try to decipher such a text at all ;)

Actually, there's another very active and popular member here
Who Always Gives A Capital Letter To Each Word
(no prizes for saying who :p)
We're happy to welcome all kinds of eccentricity,
so long as it's in (some sort of) English :D

Back
Top Bottom