Nightmare'thread From Cruxwinds ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like it very much, douce, naive, sweetly pictured :)

Yes, thanks but I'm not alone to make that : I put myself into the situation* and the SL'machines make the rest ; we can say that it's a "collaboration" ...
(*)I can interfere on my avatar, in adding some things (whip'marks, stocks,...) and I can decide where I'm going (walking), but when I'm to the cross or at the whipping pole, it's the machine which makes me moving ...

Yes, thanks but I'm not alone to make that : I put myself into the situation* and the SL'machines make the rest ; we can say that it's a "collaboration" ...
(*)I can interfere on my avatar, in adding some things (whip'marks, stocks,...) and I can decide where I'm going (walking), but when I'm to the cross or at the whipping pole, it's the machine which makes me moving ...
Do other participants in SL 'whip' you, 'crucify' you etc.?

Do other participants in SL 'whip' you, 'crucify' you etc.?
Of course ! We call that Role Play where there are victims and torturers , and eventually spectators and we can also share between us by conversations, private or public ...
Concerning this "Little story", I did it all alone : it explains that whe dont see anybody in it ...
And it's MOVING !!! It's something for you, EUL !!!:D:rolleyes:

Of course ! We call that Role Play where there are victims and torturers , and eventually spectators and we can also share between us by conversations, private or public ...
Concerning this "Little story", I did it all alone : it explains that whe dont see anybody in it ...
And it's MOVING !!! It's something for you, EUL !!!:D:rolleyes:
Give my love to Possum over there on Cruxwinds, it's her birthday today ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom