Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
For the guys who ride motorcycles , this is the other way to keep your beer close to hand.

View attachment 260566
Thanks MM. That is one way to hold a beer but Pp does prefer his beer cold rather than warmed .... even when the warmer is as she is.

But Pp assumes the conveyance is an American V twin by Harley Davidson. He knows those as devices that convert energy in the form of petrol (gasoline) into noise and vibration without any appreciable contibution to horsepower.

But then Pp will ride nothing but British and European and his currently preferred two-wheeled mistress hails from Munich.

I'm not sure any girl would be willing to store your ice cold beer just there, Pp! :eek:

The biggest problem with the bikini bottom is she's wearing it! She should embrace her inner slut, and go nude!
Ya ain't ever been to the Black Hills Motor Classic, aka the Sturgiss rally, have you fsg?

Not for Pp to share but anyone can use any web search to find any number of images of bare-arsed biker women ..... Pp would not refer to many as babes ..... legs spread astride motorcycles.

I'm not sure any girl would be willing to store your ice cold beer just there, Pp! :eek:
Perhaps not Wragg old mate. :D Not that anyone would call Bud Light, as advertised on the well attached retaining strap a beer.....more like making love on a river bank.....and if anyone does not know what that means Pp refuses to enlighten them. :doh:

I believe it was Monty the Python who first coined it.
I was lucky enough to see them do the bit live at the NY Town Hall.

Their version was "Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?"

Of course they repeated the question to each other about fifty times:
"I dunno, Bruce, why is American beer like making love in a canoe, Bruce?
(They were in their Australian University philosophers named 'Bruce' personae;
complete with safari jackets, pith helmets with dangling corks etc.)

After about five minutes, they finally came downstage to the footlights and
shouted in unison (not to, but at the audience): "Because it's fucking close to water!"

129557538766.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, come on! Really? I mean she's wearing an Evel Knievel bottom and she's not even driving the bike! :doh::p:D
She may not be driving it...but she is on the bike!!!

Before we lose the thought of the pleasure of motorcycles Pp has found the GoPro and other portable recording devices really worthwhile. Pp does record footage of many of his rides though these are not his ... perhaps RR had a hand here though.

GIFs and so much more revealing than leathers though rather less protective.:D

tumblr_ndr8g1WmVh1s9sr6mo1_500.gif tumblr_ndr8g1WmVh1s9sr6mo2_500.gif tumblr_ndr8g1WmVh1s9sr6mo3_500.gif tumblr_ndr8g1WmVh1s9sr6mo4_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom