Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Were this logo and carton art deliberate or coincidental?
Was someone bored in the art department?

Attachments

• Bl7vJJyIYAA3sfE.jpg
    Bl7vJJyIYAA3sfE.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 7a9f3d6b-cb3e-47af-98da-8c86a53f6a17-460x276.jpg
    7a9f3d6b-cb3e-47af-98da-8c86a53f6a17-460x276.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 75
Amazing sympa. One could ask what Apple will come up with next but, staying with the topic of things Apple and, quite apart from Pp getting into strife for giving Mrs Pp an iRon for her birthday, here is another device from the piece of fruit that might just improve the lives of men generally.
image.jpg

Amazing sympa. One could ask what Apple will come up with next but, staying with the topic of things Apple and, quite apart from Pp getting into strife for giving Mrs Pp an iRon for her birthday, here is another device from the piece of fruit that might just improve the lives of men generally.
View attachment 289740

Will it also record useful messages like "Take out the rubbish" and "Buy flowers" ?

Men are always going to be in the wrong.
But we can hope that we are not so far wrong as to get into this fellow's situation!

817952766.jpg

Um, when they finish that game, will they turn him around?

As many of you know I live not only near the coffee shop (I hi-jacked the location years ago) but also near St. Louis, Mo. So I watch the Cardinals on KMOX radio and the announcers during some slow innings were imitating famous broadcasters. The NY Mets used to play in Shea Stadium, a nice looking place on TV but from the day it was built it was the armpit of baseball parks that also sat under the flight path from JFK International.

The Cardinals' announcer did a perfect imitation of Skip Carey noting "It is appropriate that Shea is in Flushing Meadows (New Jersey)...

I thought it was funny...

Tree

The Cardinals' announcer did a perfect imitation of Skip Carey noting "It is appropriate that Shea is in Flushing Meadows (New Jersey)...

I thought it was funny...

Tree
Flushing Meadows is in Queens, New York.

Also, the planes were taking off from LaGuardia, not JFK.

It's still a funny joke.

Ok I had the state wrong and who cares where the planes were from... Yogi Berra died...

Tree

saw a blonde joke, new to me, but it's probably an oldie:

Blonde wife finds out her husband's having an affair.
She gets herself a handgun and bursts in on the cheat having it away with his floosie.
She puts the gun to her own head.
'Don't! Please don't shoot yourself!' the erring husband cries.
Blonde wife replies, 'Shut up, you're next!' :D

Back
Top Bottom