Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A hot blonde in her mid-thirties had been sentenced to be bound for forty-eight hours on a Saint Andrew's Cross for serial unpaid parking/speeding tickets. Her crucifier/guard was another hot blonde, one in her twenties.

The crucified blonde, as to be expected, cried and moaned.

"Oh, give it a rest!" broke in the crucifier. "Think I like this anymore than you do? I have to be here another--fortyfour hours. That's forty-four hours away from my cat."

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR CAT, BITCH!"

The hot blonde crucifier perked up to this.

"You--shouldn't have said that. My cat is the love of my life. You really shouldn't have said that..."

With that the hot blonde crucifier approached the crucified blonde, holding something hidden behind her back.

"No! No, please! I'm sorry--"

"Too late for that now..."

Before the crucified blonde knew what was going on, the crucifier had blindfolded her. A new dimension of terror now weighed heavily on the crucified blonde, the fear of the unknown amplifying the agony in her crotch. It seemed dark and painful forever.

Then, the crucified blonde started suddenly as she felt a soft nose pressing against hers. Seconds later, she heard her crucifier say "Boop!"

The crucifier continued the "Boop!" game spordaically through the balance of the hours, reviving the crucified woman when she passed out, until the latter had a volcanic orgasm. The lasting effect was that the mere memory of being crucified gave the crucified woman powerful orgasms, while written or verbal mention of "Boop!" caused sheer , unctrollable terror to cause her entire body to shake.

Those Chinese can be very straight talking

Attachments

• Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-26.jpg
    Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-26.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-28.jpg
    Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-28.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-31.jpg
    Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-31.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-40.jpg
    Funny-Chinese-Mistranslation-40.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 67
creepy pasta.jpg

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 63
  • howling at the moon.jpg
    howling at the moon.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 59
  • I am fine.jpg
    I am fine.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Dragon just found out the resale value
of his VW Diesel is down the chute.

View attachment 298053
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

A striking image and very topical, well done.
I assume dragon cocks are well armored, that looks uncomfortable!

On second (third) viewing, that's quite an astonishing piece of work in concept and execution!

Mr. Dragon just found out the resale value
of his VW Diesel is down the chute.

View attachment 298053
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
In Missouri (and much of the US) emission tests are simply by plugging into the diagnostic port (OBD II). on the web you can by chip 're-flashes' that will make the most blatantly polluting car appear 'clean'.

Interestingly there were several years that if you put an aftermarket sound system in a VW or Audi replacing the factory radio it would instantly fry the reader when it was plugged in!!!

A striking image and very topical, well done.
I assume dragon cocks are well armored, that looks uncomfortable!

On second (third) viewing, that's quite an astonishing piece of work in concept and execution!

I spent quite a bit of time trying to trace the creator/creatrix
to give credit where it's certainly due, but no success -
just have to salute the anonymous artist.
Well done!

Back
Top Bottom