Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Roman General bound two women to Saint Andrew's Crosses. He told them as the Crosses were being raised that he was so smitten with them that he would pardon and release the one who lasted the longest without crying out for mercy.

Several hours had passed, all filled with quite a spectacle. Each woman struggled helplessly against the horror that was her crotch, going up to mitigate it, sliding back down when the lactic acid in her legs and arms kicked in.

Finally, the weaker woman caved in and begged "Please...show me mercy!!!"

The General just sat there in grinned. After a couple of minutes had passed, the stronger woman, who had not cried out, said "You said you would pardon and release the one who lasted the longest..."

A confused look replaced the smug smirk on the General's face.

"Oh," responded the General, "You thought I was being serious, did you?"

Two hot women barbarians were just crucified by a Roman General.

One still had her sparks and wits about her. "Does the Senate give you a quota on how many women to crucify in a day?" she snarlingly asked him.

"Nope!" replied the Roman General. "They told me I can crucify as many as I want to."

So with everyone now having unwrapped everything left under the tree let's hope no one here received a gift presented quite like this one.
Pp did wonder whether the culprit was Dorothy Brown's husband 'cos then that OH OH OH written all over the wrapping paper might have been appropriate.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So with everyone now having unwrapped everything left under the tree let's hope no one here received a gift presented quite like this one.
Pp did wonder whether the culprit was Dorothy Brown's husband 'cos then that OH OH OH written all over the wrapping paper might have been appropriate.
View attachment 314929
Whatever man gets that for his wife better have a comfortable couch.

A barbarian woman was being crucified under the orders of a Roman General known to be mercurial. Sometimes, he would crucify women on a whim. Sometimes, he would pardon them on a whim, letting them go with a mere warning. Since this barbarian woman had committed only a minor offense (failure to bow before a Roman officer), she thought she could appeal to him.

"Can't you just give me a warning?" The barbarian woman asked the Roman General overseeing her crucifixion, before the first spike had gone in.

"You want a warning? OK...I warn you that, if you struggle, you will be in much more pain than is necessary."

A rather vain Roman lady had been convicted of treason. Because she was so vain, she begged the centurions not to whip her lest she die with her beautiful flesh scarred.

The centurions obliged her. Instead of whipping her, they bound her to the ground face up, fully naked and spread-eagled. Then they let their dogs fuck her raw. Then they made the horses fuck her raw. And only then did they crucify her. One centurion later remarked that he could have sworn she had a smile on her face after the pulled the last horse off of her.

Some people here may like this pic :rolleyes:

Diwous-Houby.jpg

A Roman general was horny and kinky. His legion had captured several barbarians. He had two very beautiful barbarian females in their mid twenties, one blonde, one brunette, locked naked in a cage. He walked by the cage and tossed in a strap-on dildo.

"I will spare whoever succeeds in fucking the other woman up the ass from crucifixion."

The brunette was a few years younger than the blonde. She had always looked up to the blonde. But that did not matter to the blonde now. The blonde dashed for the strapon.

The brunette was shocked that the person she had always looked up to and admired was now going to fuck her up the ass to save her own ass. But the shock was temporary. As soon as the blonde came at her, strapon in hand, she darted to the side, grabbed the blonde's arm and used the blonde's momentum to slam the blonde into the cage wall.

The blonde was stunned...stunned senseless long enough for the brunette to grab the dildo out of her hand and strap it on herself. The blonde came to her senses as the brunette rolled her prostrate naked body over on her tummy.

"NO!" screamed the blonde.

"Like you were going to do to ME, bitch?" snapped the brunette, who then proceeded to brutally and repeatedly fuck the sobbing blonde up the ass.

Then it was the brunette's turn to be stunned...as the Roman general had them both crucified.

"I...thought...you said...you would spare...the one who fucked...the other one...up...the ass..."

The Roman general smiled. "I have a hell of a sense of humor, don't you agree?"

Is that a triumph of photo manipulation, or did they really grow like that? :D

Not a manip, but whether they grew naturally or were assisted, I can't say :D

On a different note, there's some subtle symbolism going on in this pis :rolleyes:

_cov-s0 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom