Because the unjust has the just's umbrella
the version that scans starts from Shakespeare -

The rain it raineth every day
Upon the just and unjust fella,
But more it raineth on the just,
The unjust's got the just's umbrella! :cool:

No doubt inspired by the wondrous coco de mer

boy-hoding-a-coco-de-mer.jpg

Hurry, Fluffy. Go get help. Did you hear me? Stop purring and go get help.
Shit! I should have got a dog.
but ..............................laughing both?indeed a cat you know

Last edited:
Well, I'm voting for BREXIT. People have been deliberately lied to and brainwashed and the false impression given that if you want to leave the EU you must be a right-wing, xenophobic racist.

I'm none of those things and nor are any of the friends I know who are also voting for freedom rather than continuing with our slavery.

Well, I'm voting for BREXIT.
I'm none of those things and nor are any of the friends I know who are also voting for freedom rather than continuing with our slavery.

Well this old slave enjoys the slavery aspect too much to want to leave.

If your price goes up when we leave, will you become 'worthlots fem'?

Well, I'm voting for BREXIT. People have been deliberately lied to and brainwashed and the false impression given that if you want to leave the EU you must be a right-wing, xenophobic racist.

Well this old slave enjoys the slavery aspect too much to want to leave.

If your price goes up when we leave, will you become 'worthlots fem'?
In staying with the site rules we should not be doing politics on the main board. I have a PM thread that allows politics (no name calling) to be discussed and opposing views are not only allowed but encouraged as long as they are civilly discussed. This is open to all countries (it has been eye-opening to me with thoughts from around the world). If you wish to be included please PM me.

Dark princess much success tomorrow:devil:

A hot 40 year old blonde was just convicted of failure to signal a lane change.

"The good news," began the judge "is that I am sentencing you to be crucified...."

"THAT's the 'GOOD' news? What's the BAD news?"

"The bad news is that, with so much pressure from the state, I have to sentence as many hot women to curcifixion as possible. Puts a cramp on space and time resources. Looking at the crux calendar, the only date and place we'll be able to fit you in is on the pitch during the England versus Russia soccer game."

Back
Top Bottom