Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really couldn't think of where else to put this!

Look at them ... they are boats and tanks!

But I kinda like the Mercury ... maybe cause I can image myself in a hat with the netting over my face in one of those old cop shows?

Darling!!!!!!!!!! :D
Here you go Siss:devil:

I wonder how much of this she shows off on the beach, and how much she leaves to the imagination?

!wtf-20 (1).jpg

I was thinking the same thing. I can see it here in the US with Firefox. Eulalia and Old Slave are in the UK so it must be another one of those Youtube copyright things.
Anyone who can't watch Youtube stuff outside the US would do well to install the Youtube Unblocker browser addon. It's available for Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera (because nobody in their right mind still uses IE, right?) and works by routing any blocked video through a proxy server. The coolest thing about it is that it only uses the proxy when it needs to - unrestricted videos are accessed directly as normal.

http://www.unblocker.yt/en/

It doesn't unblock every video on Youtube, but it's good in well over 95% of cases.

You could also try accessing Youtube via TOR, but only if you're a masochist as this can be a real pain, with slow and often unreliable connections that are prone to stopping and starting all the time, if they work at all.

Anyone who can't watch Youtube stuff outside the US would do well to install the Youtube Unblocker browser addon. It's available for Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera (because nobody in their right mind still uses IE, right?) and works by routing any blocked video through a proxy server. The coolest thing about it is that it only uses the proxy when it needs to - unrestricted videos are accessed directly as normal.

http://www.unblocker.yt/en/

It doesn't unblock every video on Youtube, but it's good in well over 95% of cases.

You could also try accessing Youtube via TOR, but only if you're a masochist as this can be a real pain, with slow and often unreliable connections that are prone to stopping and starting all the time, if they work at all.
you're probably right, though this isn't what usually happens with a blocked YouTube post -
I usually get the standard YouTube page with a message on the screen saying it's not available,
this is a complete blank unless I click bottom right, which takes me to an unfamiliar YouTube entry page
'Popular on YouTube UK'. I suppose it's a sort of 'diversionary tactic'?

A woman goes to the doctor, complaining that her husband's sexual appetite had been dwindling the last months. The doctor gives her a medication, she should give her husband (secretly).
"Three gouts in his soup will do!" the doctor says.
A few weeks later, the woman is back at the doctor. He asked if it had worked.
"Well", the woman said, "I have tried it, pouring it secretly in his soup. But it was difficult to have him distracted, so the first time, as was nervous and clumsy, and so I accidently poured on third of the flask into his soup!"
"What happened then?" the doctor asked.
"Hardly had he eaten from his soup, or he started staring lustfully at me!"
"And?"
"He stood up, grabbed me, tore all my clothes off, and then he took me, right on the table, four or five times. He was like a beast!"
"That's what you wanted, isn't it? " the doctor asked.
"Yes, doctor, but..."
"But what!?"
"Not in a restaurant!"

you're probably right, though this isn't what usually happens with a blocked YouTube post -
I usually get the standard YouTube page with a message on the screen saying it's not available,
this is a complete blank unless I click bottom right, which takes me to an unfamiliar YouTube entry page
'Popular on YouTube UK'. I suppose it's a sort of 'diversionary tactic'?
Yeah what happens when you have the Youtube Unblocker addon installed is that you get the Youtube sad face icon with a message saying something like "This video is not available in your country" and underneath it says "We are sorry". Then after a couple of seconds, the unblocker kicks in and the sad face icon turns into a bouncing smiley face and the message "We are NOT sorry :)" appears. Then, after a few seconds to connect to the proxy server, the video starts playing. All very cool stuff. As I said, it doesn't work 100% of the time, but often enough to make any non-US users want to install it as a matter of course.

Not sure if it works the other way round (ie. allowing US users to access UK-only videos) - I guess that would depend where the proxy server(s) are located. The project developers appear to be based in Germany so it's most likely to be intended for European viewers to access US-only content.

Other options for this sort of thing are any of the popular VPN proxies such as Hotspot Shield Works with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Windows Mobile - sadly no desktop Linux version though :()
https://www.hotspotshield.com/

and HideIPEasy (Windows only, unfortunately)
http://www.easy-hideip.com/

There are also free web-based VPN services, the most well-known of which is HideMyAss which you can find at https://www.hidemyass.com/proxy

I haven't used this one in quite a while, and the last time I tried, it was slow and unreliable with Youtube - maybe if you paid for the premium service it might be better, but why take the risk when things like Youtube Unblocker are far better and more reliable.

Also, HideMyAss is a bit concerning for two reasons;

1 - Their advertising claims that their premium service encryption is (and I quote) "unbreakable". Well as any security expert will tell you, there is no such thing as unbreakable encryption. It may well be strong and resilient, but "unbreakable" is a bare-faced lie.

2 - They claim not to log your originating IP address, but there have been at least two (that I know of) high-profile legal cases where HideMyAss handed IP information over to the police after receiving court orders, which proves that they're also lying about not logging your IP address - they wouldn't have been able to give the police this information if they didn't have it logged in the first place, so that's at least two things they've been caught lying about - how many more are there?

None of which matters if you're only using it to watch Youtube, but these sorts of things all conspire to reduce trust in a particular service (The others probably do the same too, but thus far, most of then haven't been called out on it)

My best advice for watching geo-blocked Youtube videos is still Youtube Unblocker. Of all the ones I've tried over the years, this one still has the best success rate and, being installed as a browser addon, once set up, it's completely user-transparent - you can just forget it's there, and it'll only pop up when it needs to.

Second best (if you're uding Windows) would be HideIPEasy, and if you're on Android or iOS then I'd say Hotspot Shield.

As we are in Scotland here's a wee Scottish joke.
Three lassies are on their way home one Saturday night when they come across a kilted man laying face down and much the worse for drink. Fearing that it may be her husband the first lass raises his kilt and peeks under. "No..it's not my husband " she says. The second lass also peers under his kilt and says "It's not my husband either!". The third lassie also lifts his kilt and says " Och!!..he's not even from this village!"

As we are in Scotland here's a wee Scottish joke.
Three lassies are on their way home one Saturday night when they come across a kilted man laying face down and much the worse for drink. Fearing that it may be her husband the first lass raises his kilt and peeks under. "No..it's not my husband " she says. The second lass also peers under his kilt and says "It's not my husband either!". The third lassie also lifts his kilt and says " Och!!..he's not even from this village!"

That joke is gruesome ...... Och look it's grewsomeor.

Anyone remember what the punishment is for the most contrived pun of the year?

I didn't make this one up, but I will pass it on.
Possibly the worst pun this side of Ursa Minor:

Mahatma Gandhi, as we all know, walked barefoot most of his life,
which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.
He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet
he suffered from bad breath. This made him … what?
A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis?

Warned you...

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Back
Top Bottom