Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sunday comes around once again ........

One day a man, who had been stranded on a desert island for over ten years sees an unusual speck on the horizon.

"It's certainly not a ship", he thinks to himself.

As the speck gets closer and closer he begins to rule out the possibilities of a small boat, then even a raft.

Suddenly, emerging from the surf, comes a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba gear.

She approaches the stunned guy and says: "Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"

"Ten years," replies the stunned man.

With that she reaches over and unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of cigarettes.

He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says: "Man, oh man! Is that good!"

"And how long has it been since you've had a sip of bourbon?" she asks him.

Trembling the castaway replies: "Ten years."

She reaches over, unzips her right sleeve, pulls out a flask and hands it to him.

He opens the flask, takes a long swig and says: "WOW, that's absolutely fantastic!"

At this point she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit, looks at the man seductively, and asks: "And how long has it been since you've had some real fun?"

With tears in his eyes, the guy falls to his knees and sobs: "Oh good Lord! Don't tell me you've got a Laptop?”

That's a variation of one that Ronnie Corbett told many years ago - interesting to see it updated for the digital age :)

"A man was marooned on a desert island. One day a beautiful woman arrives in a wet suit. 'When did you last have a smoke?' she asks. 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a cigar and he smokes it. She unzips her wet suit a bit and says, 'When did you last have a drink?' He said, 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a bottle of Scotch and he has a drink. Then she unzips her wet suit a bit more and says, 'And when was the last time you played around?' He looks at her in amazement and says: 'You're not telling me you've got a set of golf clubs in there?"'

A man joins the navy and is shipped out immediately to an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
The captain is showing the new recruit around the ship, when the recruit asks the captain what the sailors do to satisfy their urges when they're at sea for so long.
"Let me show you," says the captain. He takes the recruit down to the rear of the ship where there's a solitary barrel with a hole in it.
"This'll be the best sex you'll ever have. Go ahead and try it, and I'll give you some privacy."
The recruit doesn't quite believe it, but he decides to try it anyway. After he finishes up, the captain returns.
"Wow! That was the best sex I've ever had! I want to do it every day!"
"Fine. You can do it every day except for Thursday." "Why not Thursday?"
"That's the day to take your turn in the barrel."

Three men were waiting expectantly outside the labour ward of the city hospital.

After a few minutes, a nurse came out to tell the first man:
'Congratulations. You are the father of twins.'

'Twins!' he exclaimed. 'How about that? I work for the Double Mint
Chewing Gum Company!'

Five minutes later, a nurse came out to tell the second man:
'Congratulations. You are the father of triplets.'

'Triplets!' he said. 'What an amazing coincidence! I work for the 3M
Organization!'

The third man stood up ashen-faced and muttered: 'I need some air. I
work for 7-Up!'

Time for a shaggy dog .......

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.'
The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'.
Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum.
Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal.
Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

Members using Default (white) background can't read that,
so here it is for them:
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer.
The husband types, "Mypenis,"
The wife falls on the ground laughing because the screen has flashed up,
"Error. Not long enough."

Back
Top Bottom