Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Six or seven years ago we were touring through central France and happened across an art exhibition being set up and being inquisitive we wandered through the door and had a bit of a surprise.

With the ever present tourist camera around my neck I managed to take a quick shot for “future reference” before we were spotted and ejected with a torrent of gallic oaths.

I wonder who now owns this lovely lady sitting on her swing …. they would need to have been a person of some wealth as looking at her, she is made from one jointless piece of timber and must have cost a kings ransom.

DSC_0554.jpg

there are also a couple of interesting items in the background .....

Six or seven years ago we were touring through central France and happened across an art exhibition being set up and being inquisitive we wandered through the door and had a bit of a surprise.

With the ever present tourist camera around my neck I managed to take a quick shot for “future reference” before we were spotted and ejected with a torrent of gallic oaths.

I wonder who now owns this lovely lady sitting on her swing …. they would need to have been a person of some wealth as looking at her, she is made from one jointless piece of timber and must have cost a kings ransom.

View attachment 511763

there are also a couple of interesting items in the background .....

So what you saw at the exhibition (and photographed) was an actual 3-D woman carved from wood?

(...and not just a picture of the same?)

thanks!

To celebrate the 2012 Olympics in London .... There were a number of 50p coins designed to celebrate the event.
Does anyone else think this one is more BDSM than sporting ?

View attachment 513872
As far as I'm concerned, all athletics is a sublimated form of BDSM :p

To celebrate the 2012 Olympics in London .... There were a number of 50p coins designed to celebrate the event.

View attachment 513872

Yes.
It's also a pretty ropy design, not at all attractive. I suppose it's meant to be "fun" :doh:

On a different note - I don't remember these scenes in any of the Star Wars movies
060611_rg_HomerLiwagStarWars_02.jpg droids-lost-in-nude-landscape.jpg

Star Wars goes burlesque !! ??
star-wars-goes-burlesque-4303473-56.jpg Star-Wars-Burlesque-Show_2.jpg

It could so easily have gone in this direction
101_Logan3x-Rey-Star_Wars-Stormtrooper-The_Force_Awakens-725x667.jpg

Talking of robots, I've just bought this one ...:D

View attachment 513979

He seems very effective, but a little short in the looks department. Make sure his eyes don't stray to one of his own kind :)
142756.jpg

I thought you would be more inclined to one of these Messa?
sex-robot-nsfw.png

So if anyone travels Down Under and finds they receive an invitation to a fancy dress swinger's party at a notorious nightclub please don't take a toy handgun as a part of your costume nor hold it to your partner's head while you engage in a public display of your prowess.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...entering-inflation-party-20170710-gx8ety.html

You might find that the shot fired is premature but that it isn't from your own "gun" :devil:

Last edited:

As far as I'm concerned, all athletics is a sublimated form of BDSM :p

Modelled on eul in her primary school playground perhaps? :D

Back
Top Bottom