Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
So if anyone travels Down Under and finds they receive an invitation to a fancy dress swinger's party at a notorious nightclub please don't take a toy handgun as a part of your costume nor hold it to your partner's head while you engage in a public display of tour prowess.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...entering-inflation-party-20170710-gx8ety.html

You might find that the shot fired is premature but that it isn't from your own "gun" :devil:
I thought Aussies had tough gun laws... even toy ones...

I thought Aussies had tough gun laws... even toy ones...
Tough? By US standards perhaps but Pp would describe the Australian laws as functional and reasonably effective in their aims. The laws have never prevented Pp from acquiring any firearm for which He could make a legitimate case and in the gun safe are rifles from .22 rimfire to 9.3 x 62 mm centrefire along side 12 bore shotguns for both field use and clay target competition.

But toys? Where on earth did you hear that toy guns were restricted in any way?

Tough? By US standards perhaps but Pp would describe the Australian laws as functional and reasonably effective in their aims. The laws have never prevented Pp from acquiring any firearm for which He could make a legitimate case and in the gun safe are rifles from .22 rimfire to 9.3 x 62 mm centrefire along side 12 bore shotguns for both field use and clay target competition.

But toys? Where on earth did you hear that toy guns were restricted in any way?
you cannot sell a toy gun in the US that does not have an orange muzzle. You can still buy a can of spray-paint to paint the tip to match the gun...

As far as I'm concerned, all athletics is a sublimated form of BDSM :p
Wow Eul .... we're getting pretty esoteric here (or if Messaline is reading this recherché) ...... I suppose "Olympic Crux" just about qualifies .....

I agree ! We do have a great fitness to support our long agony to the cross !

190_by_passionofagoddess-daytfxp.gif gif :clapping:

It supposes a sinewy training ...

The_Endless_Treadmill_6.gifgif tumblr_oc146kam0i1ulqmsbo1_500.gifgif ...:very_hot:

... and,in my opinion, even the executioner do be trained with hammer for the nailing ...

titty-tuesday-workout-nsfw-1450646.gif gif ...:D

.. and,in my opinion, even the executioner do be trained with hammer for the nailing ...

gif ...:D
Pp knows little about training with the heavy hammer but He would be very pleased to train His right arm and wrist on the arse of the girl lifting weights :devil:.
It is almost as worthy as the derrière that messaline sits on :D.

Found this while looking for something else (wonders of the internet):

Recently, Swansea council in Wales needed to erect a road sign warning advising lorry drivers to avoid a residential area. Being in Wales, the sign would have needed to be bilingual, so the council emailed a translation service to get a Welsh translation of the text, and upon receiving the reply, promptly printed it on a sign and put it up. Only after the sign had gone up did people point out that the text was an out-of-office auto-reply:

All official road signs in Wales are bilingual, so the local authority e-mailed its in-house translation service for the Welsh version of: "No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only".Unfortunately, the e-mail response to Swansea council said in Welsh: "I am not in the office at the moment. Please send any work to be translated".

1031_welshsign.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7702913.stm

Found this while looking for something else (wonders of the internet):

Recently, Swansea council in Wales needed to erect a road sign warning advising lorry drivers to avoid a residential area. Being in Wales, the sign would have needed to be bilingual, so the council emailed a translation service to get a Welsh translation of the text, and upon receiving the reply, promptly printed it on a sign and put it up. Only after the sign had gone up did people point out that the text was an out-of-office auto-reply:

All official road signs in Wales are bilingual, so the local authority e-mailed its in-house translation service for the Welsh version of: "No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only".Unfortunately, the e-mail response to Swansea council said in Welsh: "I am not in the office at the moment. Please send any work to be translated".

View attachment 514533
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7702913.stm
Yes, that's become a classic howler. Somewhat more embarrassing was this one:

welsh11.jpg

(which actually means 'inflammation of the bladder recurring' :eek:)

There was a man who really took care of his body.
He lifted weights and jogged 6 miles a day.
One day, he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tanned all over except his dick. So, he decided to do something about it.
He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried himself in the sand, except for his dick, which he left sticking out.
Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane.
Upon seeing the dick sticking up over the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, "There's no justice in the world."
The other lady asked what she meant.
"When I was 20, I was curious about it.
When I was 30, I enjoyed it.
When I was 40, I asked for it.
When I was 50, I paid for it.
When I was 60, I prayed for it.
When I was 70, I forgot about it.
Now, I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I'm too old to squat."

An elephant asked a camel, "Why are your breasts on your back?'

'Well,' said the camel, 'I think that's quite an inappropriate question from someone whose dick is on his face.'
Which reminds me of an old ditty I'm pretty sure I've sung here before,
but it's worth a repeat - to the tune of the Eton Boating Song -

The sexual life of the camel
Is greater than anyone thinks,
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx,
But the Sphinx's back-passage is narrow
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.

Something tells me this woman is trying to send a message . . . .
:confused::rolleyes:

snagz3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom