Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is the new Vatican approved contraceptive.
It's to be held firmly between the knees.

551712365_1280x720.jpg

I've just returned to England from the Netherlands, where cycling is a way of life, so decided to go to the liquor store yesterday afternoon on my bicycle. I bought a bottle of Scotch and put it in the bicycle basket.

As I was about to leave, I thought to myself, that since cycling is so much more dangerous in England, I might well fall off, and if I did, the bottle would break.

So I drank all the Scotch before I cycled home.

It turned out to be a very good decision, because I fell off my bicycle seven times on the way home.

I've just returned to England from the Netherlands, where cycling is a way of life, so decided to go to the liquor store yesterday afternoon on my bicycle. I bought a bottle of Scotch and put it in the bicycle basket.

As I was about to leave, I thought to myself, that since cycling is so much more dangerous in England, I might well fall off, and if I did, the bottle would break.

It turned out to be a very good decision, because I fell off my bicycle seven times on the way home.
:cool:

You are such a wise man, Old Slave. :)

Out of all of us, only Tree would have thought to do that. :rolleyes:

"When I said that you could paint my pussy this wasn't quite what I had in mind!
Mmmmm, no, I didn't say you had to stop!"

View attachment 527062

Now, THAT is what I call art! :p

A Info for the Girls. Madi have a good collection of paintbrushes.
View attachment 527064

Of course you do :rolleyes:

Both Van Gogh and Renoir are said to have used another convenient, er, instrument
to paint with - and I find on the internet there's a guy who calls himself Pricasso,
who does it for a living :rolleyes: :p

Amazing what one can find on the Internet :doh:

A Info for the Girls. Madi have a good collection of paintbrushes.
View attachment 527064
That just may make you irresistible, Madi! :D
Both Van Gogh and Renoir are said to have used another convenient, er, instrument
to paint with - and I find on the internet there's a guy who calls himself Pricasso,
who does it for a living :rolleyes: :p
Really? Do you know absolutely everything Eulalia? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom