Nude or dressed

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucifixion is a complete punishment. The cross is torment, extreme torture. The cross is a machine of killing, death and destruction. But the cross is also humiliation and there is no greater humiliation than the complete exposure of the body, the exposure of the most intimate. It shows the sexes and compelling them to do basic needs in front of the spectators is part of the whole, it is part of the torture ...; Nudity is part of the cross.

The crucifixion is a complete punishment. The cross is torment, extreme torture. The cross is a machine of killing, death and destruction. But the cross is also humiliation and there is no greater humiliation than the complete exposure of the body, the exposure of the most intimate. It shows the sexes and compelling them to do basic needs in front of the spectators is part of the whole, it is part of the torture ...; Nudity is part of the cross.
totally agree with you

Elfbride - The Girl with no Name
My cousin pointed to a small crucifix on the wall above a bench grinder: "That one! Do you see that? So you go to the cross! Not in sandals.Not in leggings. Not the T-shirt. "

The Jesus on the crucifix was like everyone else - he was naked except for a loincloth. I swallowed.

"If you do not undress you, I not only tie you," said Dorothy with a resolution which read me no choice. I began to undress. Firstly, the flat sandals, then the leggings and finally the T-shirt. I blushed. I wore no bra underneath.

Doro smiled: "Fine. So that is already rather what. Lie on the cross. "

Inwardly, I uttered a prayer of thanks that she did not wanted me to take off even the panties. With trembling knees I went to the cross. Withthe stiff movements, I lay down on it. It was not hard. I turned, and lifted me a little back and forth until I was right. My feet touched theobliquely downwardly facing footrest. I spread out her arms. My heart was beating so hard that I thought you would have to hear it to into the village. I was quite jittery with excitement.

"Fits like a glove ', Dorothee found with expert views.

In fact, my wrists were exactly on the ropes. Even the loops were open, yet I was free. Not for long. Dorothee seemed to have decided to put a quick end to my freedom. She began to wrap around my left wrist with several turns of rope. "So it's not too cuts," she murmured. She worked quickly and concentrated., I was surprised at how practiced she seemed. Already they made a solid conclusion node. I movedtentatively around the ankle. I could not get away.

Even my cousin had gone to the other side and tied my right hand just like the left. An incredible feeling came over me. I was captivated. Now I was hooked. Before I had the free hand may release tightly bound hands, but not now. I swallowed hard. I was tied up, helpless tied up. I wasshipped my cousin Dorothy. My heart was pounding.

Dorothee looked at me. Her face hovered far above me: "Pretty you look, little cousin." She grinned mischievously, "But since we still had a disturbing detail, my dear Lisette We have to change.." She ran her fingertips on my ribs down until it reached my hips. I felt like they took my panties.

I opened his eyes, but said nothing. I could not speak.

"Your girl on the computer is a nude model," said Dorothy. "Nude models are basically naked." She pulled at my panties. If I did not want it torehim, I had willy-nilly to lift the pelvis, so she could strip it to me. I turned bright red.

"O you shave recently," said Dorothy. "Is almost a shame. I liked your little red bush down there."

Elfenbraut - Das Mädchen ohne Namen
Meine Cousine zeigte auf ein kleines Kruzifix an der Wand über einem Schleifbock: „Das da! Siehst du den? So geht man ans Kreuz! Nicht in Sandalen. Nicht in Leggins. Nicht im T-Shirt."

Der Jesus an dem Kruzifix war wie alle anderen auch -- er war nackt bis auf ein Lendentuch. Ich schluckte.

„Wenn du dich nicht ausziehst, fessele ich dich nicht!" sagte Dorothee mit einer Entschiedenheit, die mir keine Wahl lies. Ich begann mich auszuziehen. Zuerst die flachen Sandalen, dann die Leggins und zum Schluss das T-Shirt. Ich wurde rot. Ich trug darunter keinen BH.

Doro lächelte: „Fein. So wird das schon eher was. Leg dich aufs Kreuz."

Innerlich sprach ich ein Dankgebet aus, dass sie nicht von mir verlangte, auch noch den Slip auszuziehen. Mit zittrigen Knien ging ich zu dem Kreuz. Mit ungelenken Bewegungen legte ich mich darauf. Es war nicht schwer. Ich bog und hob mich ein wenig hin und her, bis ich richtig lag. Meine Füße berührten die schräg nach unten zeigende Fußstütze. Ich breitete die Arme aus. Mein Herz schlug so hart, dass ich glaubte, man müsste es bis ins Dorf hinein hören. Ich war vor Aufregung ganz zittrig.

„Passt wie angegossen", fand Dorothee mit fachmännischem Blick.

Tatsächlich lagen meine Handgelenke genau auf den Seilen. Noch waren die Schlingen offen, noch war ich frei. Nicht mehr lange. Dorothee schien entschlossen zu sein, meiner Freiheit ein schnelles Ende zu setzen. Sie begann mein linkes Handgelenk mit mehreren Seilwindungen zu umschlingen. „Damit es nicht zu sehr einschneidet", murmelte sie. Sie arbeitete schnell und konzentriert. Ich war überrascht, wie geübt sie schien. Schon machte sie einen festen Abschlussknoten. Ich zog probeweise an der Fessel. Ich kam nicht los.

Schon war meine Cousine auf die andere Seite gelaufen und fesselte meine rechte Hand genau wie die linke. Ein unglaubliches Gefühl überkam mich. Ich war gefesselt. Jetzt kam ich nicht mehr los. Vorher hätte ich mit der freien Hand die festgebundene Hand befreien können, aber jetzt nicht mehr. Ich schluckte heftig. Ich war gefesselt, hilflos gefesselt. Ich war meiner Cousine Dorothee ausgeliefert. Mein Herz klopfte.

Dorothee betrachtete mich. Ihr Gesicht schwebte weit über mir: „Hübsch siehst du aus, Cousinchen." Sie grinste schelmisch: „Aber da hätten wir noch ein störendes Detail, meine liebe Lisette. Das müssen wir noch ändern." Sie strich mit den Fingerkuppen an meinen Rippen hinunter bis sie meine Hüften erreichte. Ich spürte, wie sie meinen Slip fasste.

Ich riss die Augen auf, sagte aber nichts. Ich konnte nicht sprechen.

„Dein Mädchen auf dem Computer ist ein Aktmodell", sagte Dorothee. „Aktmodelle sind grundsätzlich nackt." Sie zog an meinem Schlüpfer. Wenn ich nicht wollte, dass sie ihn zerriss, musste ich wohl oder übel das Becken anheben, damit sie ihn mir abstreifen konnte. Ich wurde feuerrot.

There is a similar thread but since I do not "sprache" German ;) pictures are worth 1000 words... BOTH work for me:

511.jpg

539.jpg

totally agree with you[/QUOT
Also from me full agreement. Any clothing would diminish the intensity. Crucifixion is essential and final. Clothes and other covers-up don't belong there.

Me too I totally agree. Clothes would only diminish the intensity. Crucifixion is final. Clothes and other covers-up don't belong there.

Let me wear my undies!

Naked's nice,
but when I feel
my little thong,
or briefs and bra,
rub, tickle, stroke and press
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I'm roused
to readiness.
They don't hide much,
just decorate
my offering
for you...

Your whip,
electric probe,
or lighted cigarette...
Such scanty smalls
won't guard me
from your
cruelty.

And,
when you want
to do what men do
I know you'll rip them off -
briefs tugged down,
bra torn away -

I like that too,
the naked now,
wholly accessible,
nothing can save me,
vulnerable victim,
quivering
thrill.

Still,
when you take me
out to the Whipping Post,
down to the Torture Chamber,
up to the Place of Crucifixion,
Let me wear my undies.
Please!​

Let me wear my undies!

Naked's nice,
but when I feel
my little thong,
or briefs and bra,
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I'm roused
to readiness.
They don't hide much,
just decorate
my offering
for you...

Your whip,
electric probe,
or lighted cigarette...
Such scanty smalls
won't guard me
from your
cruelty.

And,
when you want
to do what men do
briefs tugged down,
bra torn away -

I like that too,
the naked now,
wholly accessible,
nothing can save me,
vulnerable victim,
quivering
thrill.

Still,
when you take me
Let me wear my undies.
Please!​
Wonderful written, but the answer is still: NO!!!

Let me wear my undies!

Naked's nice,
but when I feel
my little thong,
or briefs and bra,
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I'm roused
to readiness.
They don't hide much,
just decorate
my offering
for you...

Your whip,
electric probe,
or lighted cigarette...
Such scanty smalls
won't guard me
from your
cruelty.

And,
when you want
to do what men do
briefs tugged down,
bra torn away -

I like that too,
the naked now,
wholly accessible,
nothing can save me,
vulnerable victim,
quivering
thrill.

Still,
when you take me
Let me wear my undies.
Please!​
That is lovely poetry. But sadly clothing gets in the way. Ripping it off would damage the clothing so why not forced the condemned to strip, then the clothes can be sold to pay for the cost of the execution.
The nudity makes life a lot easier for executioners. The crowd demand it, and we all enjoy a writhing naked victim, male or female. Pain, sex and shame together, what a great combination.

Yes ! I agree. A good crucifixion must be naked. The slave on the cross must suffer in her body and in her mind : being humiliated, and at every attempt to change position on the cross, in a illusory and useless hope to get relief (that is impossible on the cross), the slave will spread her legs for example and will show her genitals without possibility to hide herself. Same remarks for slave boy : his penis, his testicles must be showed and of course the spectators could appraise size, shape, etc. No way to escape on the Cross !

There is a similar thread but since I do not "sprache" German ;) pictures are worth 1000 words... BOTH work for me:

511.jpg
Although she's an actress, her performance is very good : she can convey the pain and humiliation especially with her genitals exposed. Of course a real BDSM "à la Makar or ElitePain" could be better : real suffering from being hanged by the arms up to the suffocation, no sit to put her between-legs and therefore no relief for arms and thorax, and real whipping.

Although she's an actress, her performance is very good : she can convey the pain and humiliation especially with her genitals exposed. Of course a real BDSM "à la Makar or ElitePain" could be better : real suffering from being hanged by the arms up to the suffocation, no sit to put her between-legs and therefore no relief for arms and thorax, and real whipping.
Some 2 pics reminded with Jenia in Makar's video " Agony on the Cross " : here is real pain ! No acting ! Only genuine suffering :

i'm sure no actress, even the best of best !, would be able to imitate her face convulsed with the torment !
More over Makar was really strong in the choice of his slave because at this moment, Jenia was post-partum, just delivered a child some weeks ago, and her breast were inflated, full of milk. And the contrast between the softness of lactation, breastfeeding we imagine, and on the other hand the harsh Cross and the extreme pain Jenia was bearing on the Cross is very fine! Makar was a Genius !

While I 100% agree with the naked arguments, I personally prefer clothed or scantily clad. Lingerie and kinkware are designed to grab people's attention, putting words on their sleeves saying "Hey, look at me!" In a distressful position, the aesthetic is subverted, creating a new meaning for the garment. Now the person doesn't want to be looked at, even though their attire says otherwise. Another level of humiliation, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom