Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I give up, who?
Same here. The lady does seem to treat gravity as "just a theory," but the artist does know his/her stuff.
The model is Little Caprice.

A certain Barbaria1 uses Little Caprice to represent herself on the forums. I am given to understand that Little Caprice bears a resemblance to Barb.

The model is Little Caprice.

A certain Barbaria1 uses Little Caprice to represent herself on the forums. I am given to understand that Little Caprice bears a resemblance to Barb.

I can see that, Wragg. She mentioned that the excerpt from The Last of the Pirates looked like her.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 772
Even Little Caprice wishes she really looked like Barb! ;)
barbarossanova_preview_43_by_bobnearled-dblq9za.jpg

Then you must believe that I did not cause the Great Cruxfirums Site Crash of the Summer of 2013! ;)

No one else here does :rolleyes:

Does that mean that you did, and you're ticked off nobody thinks so?

While you ponder that, a few more pics of Makar's models, two of Xana and a manip featuring Christina, by our own Mr. Tree.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 513
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 548
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 607
Even Little Caprice wishes she really looked like Barb!

I will confess that while Little Caprice is physically attractive, I find her quite unsexy. Why, you ask? Because she tries very hard to be sexy and that to me is profoundly unsexy. Now Barb on the other hand.

Then you must believe that I did not cause the Great Cruxfirums Site Crash of the Summer of 2013! ;)

No one else here does
I am totally agnostic on the question, especially since I was not here in 2013.

I will confess that while Little Caprice is physically attractive, I find her quite unsexy. Why, you ask? Because she tries very hard to be sexy and that to me is profoundly unsexy. Now Barb on the other hand.
I do not know Little Caprice, her life, or her thoughts so I don't know if I find her sexy or if she is trying to be such.

It is in the eye of the beholder in this 2D world we view her....

As for Tree...

If you think I'm sexy...

...and you want my body,

Come on, Sugar, let me know!!!
eul coffee shop close jpeg.jpg

:BoredSmiley:

Goodnight all

Back
Top Bottom