Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com

This scene was 'real'. The facade was on the ground first, Keaton took his place in the window hole. The facade was put upright and was then dropped again as the scene was shot, Keaton still standing at his place. Very risky.

And this one is from 'The General', to my opinion one of the greatest movies ever!
Orson Welles called it "the greatest comedy ever made, the greatest Civil War film ever made, and perhaps the greatest film ever made".
#18 on the American Film Institutes 100 best American movies (1998).
So, you're in good company, Loxuru.

Written by a Philly band ... The Hooters!

Last edited:
Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague go home?
What, back in there where he came from?
7KHepZ2.jpg

It's not possible.
Or is it . . . . . ?
e128.jpg

This is so crazy!

I truly love the first Back to The Future.

To think that anyone would do this is totally nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I come along on your next ?????????????????

:)

"Be careful of the love you find
Oh, be careful"
From the song Why Must I? -Aimee Mann

A lyric from a great song from the criminally under appreciated 'Till Tuesday's 1988 album 'Everything Is Different Now'
Every song on this album is great, not a bad song on the album. How this album did not become a hit is one of the great mysteries of the 80's. The words and music are written by the talented Aimee Mann:)
Here's Why Must I?

I enjoy a good whipping every once in a while because it pleases me. It occurred to me though, that there are some lucky ones out there who enjoy a good whipping now only because it pleases them, but also because it pleases HIM or HER. Just a random thought, but I do envy you.

Back
Top Bottom