On My Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The image of more modern makes it very intense for me. Leaving work as a strong, confident woman dressed sharply in a business suit (blouse, jacket, skirt, hose, heels). But then being abducted. And when they strip me, my entire personality changes as I lose each piece of my clothing. With each piece that is removed from me, I sink deeper and deeper into the abyss of helplessness and anguish. I struggle as I lose my clothing, but not out of defiance, but out of anguish and fear. Until finally I lose my panties. Feeling them sliding down my legs as they are removed has now changed me 180 degrees. The once strong and confident woman is now a sobbing, whimpering and terrified girl....

And they don't just strip me for my cross.....they will surely rape me before nailing me to it....

So as I said earlier, here I am just a short few hours later, naked and suffering on a cross, filled with the cum of my rapists. The physical agony is horrible.....but it almost pales in comparison to my emotional anguish....
Embrace it...work it girlie! You look amazing crucified! Almost as disheveled and pathetic as I do! ;) :D :)

Back
Top Bottom