On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the decade or so that I've followed him, Rotrex's work has been a rich vein from which to mine this topic. From before the nails go in . . .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    950 KB · Views: 1,114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,008 KB · Views: 1,133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    961.9 KB · Views: 1,038
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 1,060
. . . to after.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 1,079
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 1,087
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    813.5 KB · Views: 1,104
It's all part of the fun and a BIG turn-on for me when the girl gets raped as well!

Well, that is the reason for this thread. Glad to oblige. ;)

And Ms. Fem, if you have or encounter any images along these lines, feel free to post them.

Thanks Apostate for your erotic series of forced sex images. Well appreciated.

It's a frustrating shame that under the previous superb <cruxforums.com> format, each image could be dragged direct to an opened computer folder. Under the new <cruxforums.com> format, each and every image must first be saved to the desktop (depress right mouse button and hold, select "Save image to the desktop", release button). The mouse cursor then stays attached to the saved image, dragging the image to the right of the screen as you move the cursor to the right of screen, attempting to click on the right arrow.

After the viewing session with <cruxforums.com> is concluded, the member must now open the desktop folder and then laboriously drag each and every image to the relevant folder for storage. This relocating process is complicated and compounded because each image's title will be different and hence, be listed at various locations in the the displayed desktop files, depending on its alphabetical hierarchy.

Your work is outstanding (as always) but, under the new (improved??) <cruxforums.com> web page layout, the efforts to store your works in a suitable folder on the member's computer has been made considerably more difficult.

Thank again for your generous postings.

It's a frustrating shame that under the previous superb <cruxforums.com> format, each image could be dragged direct to an opened computer folder. Under the new <cruxforums.com> format, each and every image must first be saved to the desktop (depress right mouse button and hold, select "Save image to the desktop", release button). The mouse cursor then stays attached to the saved image, dragging the image to the right of the screen as you move the cursor to the right of screen, attempting to click on the right arrow.

After the viewing session with <cruxforums.com> is concluded, the member must now open the desktop folder and then laboriously drag each and every image to the relevant folder for storage. This relocating process is complicated and compounded because each image's title will be different and hence, be listed at various locations in the the displayed desktop files, depending on its alphabetical hierarchy.

Your work is outstanding (as always) but, under the new (improved??) <cruxforums.com> web page layout, the efforts to store your works in a suitable folder on the member's computer has been made considerably more difficult.

Ranger1, first off, you're welcome. My pleasure, But the truth is I'm the wrong guy to tell your concerns to. These days I'm kind of Administrator emeritus around here.

Image Maker, Madiosi, can somebody help out Ranger?

Ranger1, first off, you're welcome. My pleasure, But the truth is I'm the wrong guy to tell your concerns to. These days I'm kind of Administrator emeritus around here.

Image Maker, Madiosi, can somebody help out Ranger?
I think, the crux is, that all pictures, which Apostate posted have the name "image.jpeg".
My personal solution for download:
1. Right click and "Save as" and rename it. It is not comfortable.
2. Use Firefox with the AddOn "DownThemAll" and use the Option (Save duplicate files - renamed it).

I think, the crux is, that all pictures, which Apostate posted have the name "image.jpg".
My personal solution for download:
1. Right click and "Save as" and rename it. It is not comfortable.
2. Use Firefox with the AddOn "DownThemAll" and use the Option (Save duplicate files - renamed it).

Thanks Madiosi.

And that "image.jpg" glitch is turning out to be more than an annoyance.

Thanks, Madiosi. Mr Apostate, please DON'T call me Ms - I HATE that. I'm a married woman and I'm Mrs NOT Ms.

I'm actually (after contemplating it for some time) beginning to work on my first ever crucifixion story. It will involve a girl I hate in real life and how in my fantasy she gets her revenge.

A friend of mine on Deviant Art is going to create artwork to go with the story.

It will probably be quite a long multipart one (not featuring Tracey but me and the woman I hate most in the world.)

She'll be arrested, framed, raped, tortured and eventually crucified.

Thanks, Madiosi. Mr Apostate, please DON'T call me Ms - I HATE that. I'm a married woman and I'm Mrs NOT Ms.

I'm actually (after contemplating it for some time) beginning to work on my first ever crucifixion story. It will involve a girl I hate in real life and how in my fantasy she gets her revenge.

A friend of mine on Deviant Art is going to create artwork to go with the story.

It will probably be quite a long multipart one (not featuring Tracey but me and the woman I hate most in the world.)

Sounds exciting.

I stand corrected, Mrs. Fem. ;)

Stories that happen within 100 years of 1 CE are my usual kink. I assume yours will have a contemporary setting, and look forward to seeing if it grabs my interest.

And who's your friend on DA? I've done a number of crux searches there and I'm curious if I've seen his or her stuff.

Thanks, Mr Apostate.

My friend on DA who's already illustrated a lot of my stories is called Gottowin.

Yes, it will be a contemporary story featuring me, various law officers and my nemesis who will get her well-deserved come-uppance!

Your friend has a thing for steatopygia and macromastia. That looks visually striking on a T-cross. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 1,082
I've never heard those words before but looking at the pic you posted I know what you mean now!

Full disclosure: I knew the first word, had to look up the second.

Tastes you share with Gottowin? If so, go for it. This will be interesting.

For the carnifexes of Ancient Rome the crux humilis and crux simplex had the virtues of efficient use of materials and comparative ease of use. For crux pervs like me they make depraved carnal fantasies look, well, at least plausible.

Thanks again, Jas. :devil:

Attachments

• 2F4B8011-9A66-42A6-987B-CCA0753B617D.jpeg
    2F4B8011-9A66-42A6-987B-CCA0753B617D.jpeg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1,017
  • D892AA97-968D-4149-B02A-399235B82FC8.jpeg
    D892AA97-968D-4149-B02A-399235B82FC8.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 1,007
It was written right there in the Legio LXIX Lascivius crucifixion manual to maximize the condemned's already unspeakable humiliation and degradation.

Optio Copius Mucus enjoyed enforcing regulations.

Attachments

• DB184497-9C1F-4D87-BB53-584819728184.jpeg
    DB184497-9C1F-4D87-BB53-584819728184.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 914
  • E59DF641-85C7-4E1A-85D8-34EC2B7EA4F6.jpeg
    E59DF641-85C7-4E1A-85D8-34EC2B7EA4F6.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 859
  • 3F14BED1-DF09-4346-97B3-27B1D5C17979.jpeg
    3F14BED1-DF09-4346-97B3-27B1D5C17979.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 877
  • 56E58736-7251-43CC-A756-7CBDC4A8DD86.jpeg
    56E58736-7251-43CC-A756-7CBDC4A8DD86.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 917
It was written right there in the Legio LXIX Lascivius crucifixion manual to maximize the condemned's already unspeakable humiliation and degradation.

Optio Copius Mucus enjoyed enforcing regulations.

Yeah, yeah, yeah .... funny that they needed to codify that in the manual ... I imagine it came to the boys naturally enough.

Back
Top Bottom