Passing The Baton

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
a story I found some time ago I made it an hommage to our CF girls not written by me but rewrite
here is the start

Last edited:
upload_2016-10-13_23-3-48.png
Prologue

“Tree is going to snuff me on my birthday”

Barbara’s comment caused her two friends to stare at her in astonished silence.
“That’s impossible Barbara” said L’Siss “Tree loves you. He would never snuff you. He doesn’t even like snuff, not very much anyway”

003.png

“Why would he ever want to snuff you?” asked Connie “You are his oldest slave, and you run his household for him”
“I never said he wanted to snuff me” Barbara continued soberly “I know he loves me, but he will snuff me on my birthday. I will ask him to”

“He will refuse. He will not do it” The two friends retorted. And then her last phrase clicked in and L’Siss asked: “Why would you want to be snuffed?”

Barbara sat down on the balustrade of the patio. The setting September sun set her long, wavy red hair on fire. The two other slaves stood, looking at her with questioning eyes.

“I will be 35 next October. That is too old for a slave in our world. Tree should have sold or traded me a long time ago. I could serve as a slave for many years yet, but not in our world of opulent rich masters. I am still beautiful, I know, but my age shows. Tree is losing face with his friends and associates. They think him weak for keeping me. He will not last long if he is perceived as weak. By now, he can’t trade or give me away. That will just show further weakness. He must kill me or have me killed. There is no other way.”

“He will not” L’Siss insisted. She knelt on the stone floor of the observatory, tossing her long black hair over her shoulders. Connie knelt besides her and both looked up at the older slave girl, sitting on the balustrade. Of the five slave girls in the house, only Barbara the most senior could sit in public. “I can make him do it. Let me tell you the story; it is not long.” Despite the gravity of the topic, both slave girls prepared to enjoy the tale.

Barbara was a great storyteller, and even an everyday event, when recounted by her, became a treat.

“I dated Tree when I was in high school and he was a promising young engineer. I started to sub for him when I was 17. By the time I was 18 I knew I wanted him as my master forever, and on my birthday, as my gift, I asked him to take me in, as his slave.
He accepted, thinking that I would soon get tired of this game. I didn’t. I helped him on his business too. He would have me serve clients that he was wooing; sometimes he would loan me to them. I felt happy that he used me so.”

The two girls looked at Barbara, rapt in their attention, already lost in the story. Barbara continued:

“Two years later, we were in Brunei. Tree was trying to get a major building contract from the government there. I traveled as his secretary, but fully expected to be used to cement the deal. We met with many dignitaries, and finally I ended up serving the minister to the sultan, Sheik Hamal Al-Mansur”

“Al-Mansur” L’Siss gasped, recognizing the name

“Yes, Al-Mansur. He was the man who would have to sign the contract. Tree and I went to dinner at his palace, and I served them both there, that night. The following day, at our hotel, I was kneeling between Tree’s legs, giving him his morning blow job, when the phone rang. Tree put the phone on speaker, and I could hear everything.
In short, Al-Mansur would hire Tree’s company to build all future government structures for the next 20 years, if he gave me to him to use for the next 2 weeks.

I felt a ball of ice form in my gut. I was dead. I knew it. Al-Mansur was notorious even back then; he had killed any number of slave girls already; those that survived him were often damaged beyond repair. I concentrated on giving Tree the best blow job ever.
I knew it would be the last one I would ever give him. He told Al-Mansur that he would call him back and relaxed on the bed, enjoying my ministrations. I soon had a mouthful of his essence, and savored it as it would be the last time I could taste him.

After his orgasm Tree lied back on the bed, looking at the sun streaming through the open window, and said nothing. I was much more forward then, so I asked him not if, but when would he send me to Al-Mansur. To my surprise he answered that he could not send me to Al-Mansur because he would probably kill me and he could not tell me to do that.
The ball of ice melted instantly as I basked in his love. However, I knew my place and what had to be done. I convinced Tree to send me to him, but to ask for 2 weeks delay before delivery. Al-Mansur agreed gladly, understanding that Tree did not expect me to survive and thinking that he wanted a last fling with his slave girl. I had a different reason for the delay. One of Tree’s secretaries, Ally, a 22 year old brunette with C sized tits was totally besotted with him, but was too shy and felt herself too unimportant to do anything about it. Within a week I had her submitting to Tree so that, when I was delivered to
Al-Mansur, he would have someone to entertain and serve him. She became his second slave.

At the appointed time, Al-Mansur’s Citation X business jet arrived at Westchester County’s airport in New York, and Tree took me to the warehouse the Sheik rented there. He left me there, and would come to pick me up, if I returned alive, in two weeks and two days, to allow for travel time. As soon as he left, the Sheik’s representative ordered me to strip, and I was forced to crouch in a wooden crate. The crate was closed, and in this uncomfortable fashion I spent the long trip.”

The setting sun framed Barbara in a scene out of the Arabian Nights. The two slave girls lying on the couch, hanging on every word, could be in any Harem in the Middle East or Asia, instead of in a fashionable estate in upstate New York.

“I am not going to describe the two weeks I spent with Al-Mansour. From the beginning I did not hope to survive, and indeed, I wished many times he would just kill me and be done with it. By the time my two weeks were up, I had been raped, in all my orifices by the sheik, his minions, and his dogs. His favorite stallion also had me as a reward for winning a race. He had my inner lips sliced off and the wound cauterized with a soldering iron. I was burned, beaten; everything you could think off, and many things you couldn’t, were done to me. I lost track of time, of place, of everything but the constant, unrelenting, pain and misery I was in.

One day, two of his men picked me up, by then I could not walk, and tossed me, a black, red, blue and purple mound of flesh, barely recognizable as a human being, in front of him.
He stood beside the most beautiful, innocent and pretty oriental girl I have ever seen. “This is Mei Ling” He said. “She is only eighteen, I bought her from her parents just two weeks ago. She speaks perfect English and has observed, unseen, all that I’ve done to you. I haven’t touched her, nor have I allowed my men to even look at her”. He then read to both of us the letter he wrote to my master.

He appreciated my docility and wanted me back. He acknowledged the damage caused to his property and offered Mei Ling in trade. If my master agreed, Mei Ling would stay with Tree, and I would be returned to Al-Mansur, who would then kill me, slowly, for his pleasure. In the unlikely event that Tree preferred to keep me, Mei Ling would return to Brunei and take my place.

Mei Ling rode the airplane back to the US in comfort, while I was crated again.

At the warehouse, I was thrown naked on the floor, my face swollen, bruised, oozing blood and gore, while Mei Ling stood beside me, resplendent in a long, white silk Chinese dress. Tree and Ally arrived and he read the letter in front of me. I gazed adoringly at him for the last time. There was no way he would take me back in the shape I was in. Then he crouched besides me to say goodbye, and I heard him say:

“Come home,”

I protested through my broken lips and missing teeth that I was damaged goods, and that Mei Ling should be spared my fate, but he ignored me; he wrapped me up in a blanket, picked me up in his arms and turned around to leave. Before I passed out I remember Mei Ling’s pitiful scream “Nooo!” Two weeks later, as I lied in bed recovering from surgery, he told me to ask him for anything I wanted.

“Anything?” I said.

“Anything” he answered “If it is within my means, you shall have it”

I asked for a rain check. I knew, then, that he would never be able to part with me. I knew, then, what I would need to do”

The story over, the slave girls resumed breathing. Barbara continued: “He never breaks his word. Tonight, I shall ask him to snuff me, publicly, on my birthday, and he shall”

Silence followed the last statement. There was really nothing to say. Tree always kept his word. If Barbara asked him to snuff her on her birthday, he would do it.

“There is more to the story. Tell us” L’Siss asked.

The sun had set by now, but the evening air was still warm, scented with the aroma of late summer flowers. Barbara continued her story: “Tree took me home. The best plastic surgeons and cosmetic dentists worked on me for over a year. After this, I had better looks than when I started. He also put me through CPA school. After I graduated, he had me mind his business affairs. That is when I found out how much my treatment had cost him. He could have bought two new prime slave girls for the price he spent on me.”

“You see. He loves you. He will never snuff you” Connie said.
L’Siss, more experienced, was silent.

“Connie” Barbara asked “You’ve been with us for six months. How many times a month does master use you?”

“Once or twice” She answered.

“Connie, you are 23” L’Siss interjected, “The youngest of us. Master only uses you once or twice a month; even less with me, or any of the others. He sleeps with Barbara what, twenty times a month? Barbara is right. He is besotted with her. Too besotted for his own good.”

“That’s right Connie. He has 5 slave girls” Barbara explained. “Most men in his position have ten or more. His is a harsh world. He cannot be weak. He has to get rid of me or they will swarm over him like wolves”

“He is not going to like it” L’Siss added.

“That is what I am afraid of” Barbara concluded.

to be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
Prologue

“Tree is going to snuff me on my birthday”

Barbara’s comment caused her two friends to stare at her in astonished silence.
“That’s impossible Barbara” said L’Siss “Tree loves you. He would never snuff you. He doesn’t even like snuff, not very much anyway”

“Why would he ever want to snuff you?” asked Connie “You are his oldest slave, and you run his household for him”
“I never said he wanted to snuff me” Barbara continued soberly “I know he loves me, but he will snuff me on my birthday. I will ask him to”

“He will refuse. He will not do it” The two friends retorted. And then her last phrase clicked in and L’Siss asked: “Why would you want to be snuffed?”

Barbara sat down on the balustrade of the patio. The setting September sun set her long, wavy red hair on fire. The two other slaves stood, looking at her with questioning eyes.

“I will be 35 next October. That is too old for a slave in our world. Tree should have sold or traded me a long time ago. I could serve as a slave for many years yet, but not in our world of opulent rich masters. I am still beautiful, I know, but my age shows. Tree is losing face with his friends and associates. They think him weak for keeping me. He will not last long if he is perceived as weak. By now, he can’t trade or give me away. That will just show further weakness. He must kill me or have me killed. There is no other way.”

“He will not” L’Siss insisted. She knelt on the stone floor of the observatory, tossing her long black hair over her shoulders. Connie knelt besides her and both looked up at the older slave girl, sitting on the balustrade. Of the five slave girls in the house, only Barbara the most senior could sit in public. “I can make him do it. Let me tell you the story; it is not long.” Despite the gravity of the topic, both slave girls prepared to enjoy the tale.

Barbara was a great storyteller, and even an everyday event, when recounted by her, became a treat.

“I dated Tree when I was in high school and he was a promising young engineer. I started to sub for him when I was 17. By the time I was 18 I knew I wanted him as my master forever, and on my birthday, as my gift, I asked him to take me in, as his slave.
He accepted, thinking that I would soon get tired of this game. I didn’t. I helped him on his business too. He would have me serve clients that he was wooing; sometimes he would loan me to them. I felt happy that he used me so.”

The two girls looked at Barbara, rapt in their attention, already lost in the story. Barbara continued:

“Two years later, we were in Brunei. Tree was trying to get a major building contract from the government there. I traveled as his secretary, but fully expected to be used to cement the deal. We met with many dignitaries, and finally I ended up serving the minister to the sultan, Sheik Hamal Al-Mansur”

“Al-Mansur” L’Siss gasped, recognizing the name

“Yes, Al-Mansur. He was the man who would have to sign the contract. Tree and I went to dinner at his palace, and I served them both there, that night. The following day, at our hotel, I was kneeling between Tree’s legs, giving him his morning blow job, when the phone rang. Tree put the phone on speaker, and I could hear everything.
In short, Al-Mansur would hire Tree’s company to build all future government structures for the next 20 years, if he gave me to him to use for the next 2 weeks.

I felt a ball of ice form in my gut. I was dead. I knew it. Al-Mansur was notorious even back then; he had killed any number of slave girls already; those that survived him were often damaged beyond repair. I concentrated on giving Tree the best blow job ever.
I knew it would be the last one I would ever give him. He told Al-Mansur that he would call him back and relaxed on the bed, enjoying my ministrations. I soon had a mouthful of his essence, and savored it as it would be the last time I could taste him.

After his orgasm Tree lied back on the bed, looking at the sun streaming through the open window, and said nothing. I was much more forward then, so I asked him not if, but when would he send me to Al-Mansur. To my surprise he answered that he could not send me to Al-Mansur because he would probably kill me and he could not tell me to do that.
The ball of ice melted instantly as I basked in his love. However, I knew my place and what had to be done. I convinced Tree to send me to him, but to ask for 2 weeks delay before delivery. Al-Mansur agreed gladly, understanding that Tree did not expect me to survive and thinking that he wanted a last fling with his slave girl. I had a different reason for the delay. One of Tree’s secretaries, Ally, a 22 year old brunette with C sized tits was totally besotted with him, but was too shy and felt herself too unimportant to do anything about it. Within a week I had her submitting to Tree so that, when I was delivered to
Al-Mansur, he would have someone to entertain and serve him. She became his second slave.

At the appointed time, Al-Mansur’s Citation X business jet arrived at Westchester County’s airport in New York, and Tree took me to the warehouse the Sheik rented there. He left me there, and would come to pick me up, if I returned alive, in two weeks and two days, to allow for travel time. As soon as he left, the Sheik’s representative ordered me to strip, and I was forced to crouch in a wooden crate. The crate was closed, and in this uncomfortable fashion I spent the long trip.”

The setting sun framed Barbara in a scene out of the Arabian Nights. The two slave girls lying on the couch, hanging on every word, could be in any Harem in the Middle East or Asia, instead of in a fashionable estate in upstate New York.

“I am not going to describe the two weeks I spent with Al-Mansour. From the beginning I did not hope to survive, and indeed, I wished many times he would just kill me and be done with it. By the time my two weeks were up, I had been raped, in all my orifices by the sheik, his minions, and his dogs. His favorite stallion also had me as a reward for winning a race. He had my inner lips sliced off and the wound cauterized with a soldering iron. I was burned, beaten; everything you could think off, and many things you couldn’t, were done to me. I lost track of time, of place, of everything but the constant, unrelenting, pain and misery I was in.

One day, two of his men picked me up, by then I could not walk, and tossed me, a black, red, blue and purple mound of flesh, barely recognizable as a human being, in front of him.
He stood beside the most beautiful, innocent and pretty oriental girl I have ever seen. “This is Mei Ling” He said. “She is only eighteen, I bought her from her parents just two weeks ago. She speaks perfect English and has observed, unseen, all that I’ve done to you. I haven’t touched her, nor have I allowed my men to even look at her”. He then read to both of us the letter he wrote to my master.

He appreciated my docility and wanted me back. He acknowledged the damage caused to his property and offered Mei Ling in trade. If my master agreed, Mei Ling would stay with Tree, and I would be returned to Al-Mansur, who would then kill me, slowly, for his pleasure. In the unlikely event that Tree preferred to keep me, Mei Ling would return to Brunei and take my place.

Mei Ling rode the airplane back to the US in comfort, while I was crated again.

At the warehouse, I was thrown naked on the floor, my face swollen, bruised, oozing blood and gore, while Mei Ling stood beside me, resplendent in a long, white silk Chinese dress. Tree and Ally arrived and he read the letter in front of me. I gazed adoringly at him for the last time. There was no way he would take me back in the shape I was in. Then he crouched besides me to say goodbye, and I heard him say:

“Come home,”

I protested through my broken lips and missing teeth that I was damaged goods, and that Mei Ling should be spared my fate, but he ignored me; he wrapped me up in a blanket, picked me up in his arms and turned around to leave. Before I passed out I remember Mei Ling’s pitiful scream “Nooo!” Two weeks later, as I lied in bed recovering from surgery, he told me to ask him for anything I wanted.

“Anything?” I said.

“Anything” he answered “If it is within my means, you shall have it”

I asked for a rain check. I knew, then, that he would never be able to part with me. I knew, then, what I would need to do”

The story over, the slave girls resumed breathing. Barbara continued: “He never breaks his word. Tonight, I shall ask him to snuff me, publicly, on my birthday, and he shall”

Silence followed the last statement. There was really nothing to say. Tree always kept his word. If Barbara asked him to snuff her on her birthday, he would do it.

“There is more to the story. Tell us” L’Siss asked.

The sun had set by now, but the evening air was still warm, scented with the aroma of late summer flowers. Barbara continued her story: “Tree took me home. The best plastic surgeons and cosmetic dentists worked on me for over a year. After this, I had better looks than when I started. He also put me through CPA school. After I graduated, he had me mind his business affairs. That is when I found out how much my treatment had cost him. He could have bought two new prime slave girls for the price he spent on me.”

“You see. He loves you. He will never snuff you” Connie said.
L’Siss, more experienced, was silent.

“Connie” Barbara asked “You’ve been with us for six months. How many times a month does master use you?”

“Once or twice” She answered.

“Connie, you are 23” L’Siss interjected, “The youngest of us. Master only uses you once or twice a month; even less with me, or any of the others. He sleeps with Barbara what, twenty times a month? Barbara is right. He is besotted with her. Too besotted for his own good.”

“That’s right Connie. He has 5 slave girls” Barbara explained. “Most men in his position have ten or more. His is a harsh world. He cannot be weak. He has to get rid of me or they will swarm over him like wolves”

“He is not going to like it” L’Siss added.

“That is what I am afraid of” Barbara concluded.

to be continued
And I have good reason to be afraid too :p:D

next

Chapter 1

That night, Barbara prepared to go to Tree’s room, as she did most nights; only this night would be different. She showered carefully and trimmed her red bush again. She regarded herself in the mirror, an image of female perfection. Her green eyes took in her figure; trim, flat waist, flaring slightly at the hips. Long legs, firm, well curved. Small perky breasts, with pointed pink nipples. Alabaster skin, with but a hint of freckles around her small turned-up nose. Yes, she was beautiful. Not a trace on her of those two weeks in Brunei.
barb in bathtub-hammock.png
She passed by the dungeon and picked up a new bamboo cane and a ball gag. Tree had restraints in his room. She sighed and headed upstairs. She knocked on his door.
He opened the door, smiling at the sight of her nude body; his dick, instantly erect. Even after seventeen years, she still had that effect on him. He had other slaves; most men in his class had even more than he did,
EC13_06.1png.png
but Barbara was his favorite. He seldom used any of the others. He approached her, and then he saw the cane and the gag. He stopped, surprised; he hadn’t whipped or beaten her in years. He opened his mouth to ask her for an explanation, but she touched his lips with her finger. She kissed him and smiled, sadly at him, giving him the cane and gag. “You are going to need this tonight darling” She never called him master when they were alone.
“I don’t understand”
“You owe me a gift. Remember Brunei?”
“Of course I do love. How could I not?”
“I want to claim my gift” She whispered.
“Sure my love, what do you want?”
“I want you to snuff me on my birthday, in public, next month.”
They stood, facing each other, wrapped in a thick, cold blanket of silence. Finally he said: “Ridiculous! Nonsense! Never! I refuse!” His face red, and spit coming out of his mouth, as he shook his head. “I shan’t do it” His knuckles white on clenched fists.
“You have never backed out on your word Tree Collins, and you are not going to start now” Barbara said “And you know it” Her five feet, nude body, standing in front of him, seemed to tower over his 6 foot 2 inch frame.
“Why?”
“Because you have to do it” Barbara was glad that the conversation took a more rational turn. “Everyone knows how you feel about me. You haven’t even whipped me in, what, ten, fifteen years? You almost don’t use the other girls”
“That’s because I love you, I care for you”
“I am your slave girl. You are not supposed to care for me”
“But I do”
“That’s your weakness. Your peers know of it. You cannot afford not to kill me.
You’ll lose everything if you don’t”
“I don’t care!”
“I do” Barbara said, her face serious. “I love you Tree, I love you more than you can imagine, but I cannot let you throw all your life away because you want me more than your common sense. So, keep your word to me. I want you to snuff me on my birthday. In public. In front of your friends and colleagues. That’s what I want you to do”
She could see his eyes, wide with repressed anger; his face, red, flushed with blood. The blood vessel pulsating at his temple. She handed him the cane and gag. He took them, wordless. She walked to the closet and picked up the leather shackles and put them on her wrists.
She approached him. “I told you, you would need them” She smiled at him.
He wasn’t smiling.

Last edited:
next

He took her shackles and snapped them together, then hanged her from the hook in the middle of the room. He pulled her up on her tip toes, and gagged her. Then he beat her. Hard. Long and hard. He beat her back, her ass, the back of her thighs. She took it, silent. He moved to her front. The front of her thighs, her belly, her breasts. She whimpered. After his arm tired, and the bamboo cane shattered, her skin was striped with wheals from the caning; shining with sweat. Her face, streaked with tears, gasping for air through her gag.
“Take it back!” He screamed at her, removing her gag “Take it back! Ask for anything else, anything”

“Snuff me on my birthday, in public” She said, exhausted.
beat hard very hard.png
Roaring with rage, he took her down and, without releasing her hands, threw her over his shoulder. Effortlessly he carried her to the dungeon. Swearing, cursing, frothing at the mouth, he carried her. Connie, who was doing some small cleaning task, kneeling in the corridor, found herself flying through the air, from a kick from his bare foot. She recovered, on the floor, in time to see his back, with an unconscious Barbara slung over his shoulder and the door to the dungeon, slam open, lock shattered, from another vicious kick from her master.

Last edited by a moderator:
“I love you Tree, I love you more than you can imagine, but I cannot let you throw all your life away because you want me more than your common sense..."

Common sense has never been a strong trait if mine...

tree god dark 3.jpg

Tree

She ran, panicked looking for L’Siss. She had never seen Tree, her master, in such a state.

“L’Siss, L’Siss” She sobbed “He’s killed her. He’s killed her and he is taking her to the dungeon” Connie was barely coherent by now.

L’Siss got up from her bed; the slaves were not kept chained at night in Tree’s house, (another sign of weakness, L’Siss thought) and ran to the dungeon followed by Connie, still slobbering.

When they entered the dungeon, through the door, hanging askew from its hinges, they saw Barbara, suspended from her wrists, from the center of the room. Her body, criss crossed with angry red wheals, hanging limp, her head, fallen over her chest. Her breasts however, still moving from her labored breath, testified that she was still alive. Tree, whip in hand, cuting into her fiercely, but in his anger, his lashes hit the walls just as often as they hit the limp form of Barbara, who barely whimpered with each lash.

L’Siss approached Tree, and put her arms around him, barely avoiding the lash herself. She did not say anything. Nothing needed to be said. Tree dropped the whip, and let himself be guided back to his room.

“Watch her” L’Siss whispered to Connie as she left the dungeon.

Connie knelt at the shattered door, looking at Barbara, hanging, skin torn in several places, bleeding. Connie did not understand, or perhaps she understood too well what had happened here. Her face folded over her chest, she cried.

In his room, Tree took L’Siss violently. He ravished her pussy, which she liked.

He had not been with her for more than a month, further proof that he was too besotted with Barbara, and he had only loaned her to a friend three weeks ago, so she was really horny, very easy to arouse. L’Siss responded to his attentions as a slave girl being ravished by her master, gladly and easily reaching her climax. He then threw her on his bed and turned her over. He took out his frustration on her ass. Without preliminaries he raped her ass, not caring about her pleasure or his. The pain that the unlubricated insertion caused him was as irrelevant to him as the one it caused her. Only the anger, the immeasurable anger, and the deep sense of loss, which tore at his heart and loins, mattered. He came in L’Siss’s ass, his orgasm as unsatisfying as the whipping had been. L’Siss sobbed throughout her ass raping; not so much from the pain of her buggering, to which she was somewhat used to, but from the depth of her soul, she cried for Barbara and for her master. Through her ass and her ass cheeks she felt his pain, and took it upon herself.

After spilling himself inside L’Siss, Tree, calmer now, pushed her to the side.

She immediately knelt on the floor, appeasing. He walked out of the room. L’Siss remained kneeling, waiting for, she knew not what. He walked back to the dungeon, where Connie still watched over Barbara, sobbing. He kicked her out and ordered her, crying, back to her room.

Tree approached Barbara and released her from the chain, freeing her hands.

Falling on his knees, with her in his arms he hugged her close. Painfully she hugged him back. No words were needed. He kissed her neck, and then, finally, shaking, he cried.
crying_man_by_vipy5-d65k272.jpg

Chapter 2

The next month was frantic for Barbara and L’Siss. Both slaves and Connie had been sworn to secrecy over this matter. The other slaves could not know the details. As far as their world was concerned, Master had decided to snuff Barbara, who, as a matter of course consented to it, although her consent wasn’t really necessary. Barbara was thus set as an example of the behavior a devoted slave girl should exhibit, and all was right in the world.

All the arrangements had to be made, and invitations sent. Tree left all arrangements to Barbara. He spent most of his free time locked in his room. Barbara would sleep with him most of the time, and he would usually have tender sex with her. He would only occasionally call for a slave to take out his frustration on.

Barbara would always send Connie in for these sessions, since she was in on the secret. Connie behaved very well, was duly submissive, and took the punishments (that were really meant for Barbara) stoically. Barbara and L’Siss were very proud of her.

Barbara needed to complete one more task: L’Siss needed to be trained to take over the household duties and, with Tree’s agreement become his new confidential secretary, once Barbara was gone. Barbara really hated making this arrangements with Tree because he would always call for a slave after one of these conversations, and for obvious reasons, Barbara would have to send poor Connie in. She offered to take the punishments herself, after all, this had all been her idea, but Tree refused to beat her any more.

The month passed, and the final arrangements were done. They would travel to Brunei in Tree’s company Gulfstream. the company Gulfstream.png Barbara would travel in the cabin. L’Siss and Connie would be crated in the hold. The ceremony would be held at the palatial mansion of al-Hussain, Brunei’s minister of the interior. The mansion, and its grounds were big enough for the guests and slaves, and his secret police would guarantee security. Al-Mansour would also be invited.

The night before Barbara’s birthday, in their room at the palace, they made love for the last time. Tree tenderly bathed Barbara, massaged her skin with fragrant oils, and kissed her all over her body, her breasts, all the way down to her sex. She had shaved her neatly trimmed bush for the event. Tree was kind of surprised at this. He licked and sucked at the newly bare skin, before taking her clit into his mouth, and sucking it deep. He drunk all of her essence when, under his unremitting attention, she came for him. She took him inside her, for the last time, as the sun was rising but when, by the speed of his thrusts she detected his climax was near, she stopped him. “I want to taste you one last time” Barbara said as she took him into her mouth and with her lips and tongue sucked him off to orgasm. She held his come in her mouth for a long time, tasting and savoring it, before swallowing.

The ceremonies would start at noon, but some things needed to be prepared first. Tree went off to the bath, accompanied by Fatima, a young slave loaned to him by the sultan, who could not imagine Tree managing with only three slaves. Not wanting to be thought inhospitable, which would be the worst insult in his culture, he provided Tree with three pretty slaves, Fatima, Irene and Sulayla.

Barbara gave L’Siss and Connie her final instructions.

“Stay with him at all times, and watch him closely. You know what to do. Do not let me down”

L’Siss and Connie could barely contain their tears. “Trust us. You will be proud of us”

“I already am” Barbara said as she walked to the dungeon.

Chapter 3

The guests and their entourages had all arrived by 10:30. Security at the gate was strict. Only invited guests and their slaves were allowed in. There were no female guests invited. Political correctness did not even receive lip service in Brunei.

Each guest bore the following invitation engraved in gold embossed vellum:

Dear ..........................

Tree Collins requests the pleasure of your company next October 15th at the palace of Sheik Al-Hussaim, in Brunei.

Brunch will be served at 10:30 in the garden.

Lunch and dinner will also be provided at appropriate times.

Entertainment will start at noon. Prior to the commencement of the show, my first slave Barbara will be available for use by our distinguished guests.

At noon, she will be slowly impaled, and will suffer for our entertainment until 22:00, when she will be finally snuffed.
Only invitees and up to four slaves will be permitted to attend this exclusive engagement.

You must bring this invitation to be let in the grounds.

RSVP to: Sheik Al-Hussaim, Ministry of the Interior, Brunei

As each guest and entourage arrived, they were escorted to the garden by two attractive slaves dressed in flowing pantaloons and chemise of sheer silk organdy, in striped green and violet, the colors of the Sheik. In the garden, a semicircle of couches had been set up around a central platform, to provide excellent viewing to all the guests. Each couch was identified with the name of the guest. The couches were framed by two low tables; on one of them, a wide selection of viands was arrayed. The food was also prepared according to the guest’s religious persuasion, Halal, Kosher and regular. The second table contained an assortment of crops, small whips, satin ties and cuffs, to better encourage the slaves in their ministrations. Beverages were not kept at the tables, so as not to offend practicing Muslims, and also because there was no need. A slew of gorgeous slave girls stood at the ready to deliver any beverage a master desired.

As each guest arrived at the garden, Tree and the Sheik welcomed them, escorted them to their assigned couches and introduced them to Barbara who, clad in a sheer white sundress stood at their side. Many of the guests had already met her, of course.

When Al-Mansour arrived last, he was accompanied by only two slaves.
Tree welcomed him “Salaam Aleichem Al-Mansour, old friend” he said, bowing slightly. Barbara, holding on to her master’s arm noticed the tension in his arm, belying the warm welcome.
“Aleichem Salaam old friend” He responded “I see the years have been kind on you”

“You know of course my slave Barbara” Tree continued gesturing at her.

“I know you well my beauty, from better times” Barbara responded with a curtsy.

“I hope you will serve me today, before you are impaled” He said cruelly as he sat on the couch.

“She can serve you right now. All the guests have arrived already” Tree gently pushed Barbara towards the obese man in the couch.
She knelt by the obese old man, her old nemesis, as Tree and the Sheik moved away to socialize with the other guests.

“I remember those times well” Al-Mansour continued, as Barbara made her way through his robes. It was apparent that he hadn’t bathed in a while. “I am retired now, and no longer have the income to afford those luxuries as much.” He smiled and continued “I only have the pleasure of snuffing my own slaves two or three times a year now.” By now Barbara had reached his limp penis, and was trying to coax it into action while doing her best not to gag at the smell. It had been many years since she had to do this to anyone other than her scrupulously clean master. After the Brunei episode, he had never again loaned her to anyone else.
The brunch went on, as the men cavorted with their slave girls, and enjoyed the sounds of music that a band, hidden behind a bamboo screen, provided.

After Barbara had received and swallowed Al-Mansour’s come, she excused herself to go serve other guests. Most of the guests wanted Barbara to serve them in some fashion or other. Many used her ass, “To get her ready for the spike” they said.
Barbara tried to show them a good time, and to be a sport about this. Only from time to time she glanced at the spike that stood up, just in front of the stage flanked by two wooden supports that extended the stage around it. Once or twice she shuddered at the thought of what was to happen to her.

Tree meanwhile loitered near his couch, flanked by his two slaves, Connie and L’Siss. Fatima, Irene and Sulayla hovered nearby. Fatima held a jug of beer for him, and Irene and Sulayla kept it full. After a while, he lied back in the couch and rested, his eyes straying to the large spike on occasion, while Irene busied herself at his crotch. An image of male contentment. Or so it seemed to the casual observer. Connie made sure he ate as much of the delectable viands as she could force down on him, and L’Siss made sure he drank as much of the beer as she could get him to. L’Siss’s job was the easier one, even though it also entailed disposing of the used beer, when it was time for that. Fatima and Sulayla also helped dispose of the used beer, and their efficiency showed that they were used to this service.

Shortly before noon, Barbara excused herself from the guests, and went to prepare herself. L’Siss accompanied her, while Connie remained in charge of their master and the three borrowed slave girls. All middle easterners love a story, and love even more a love story. Barbara and L’Siss had told an edited version of the “Tale of Barbara” to the three girls, and they were besotted with Barbara and her love for her master. They were now willing accomplices and committed to keeping their temporary master from embarrassing himself. This might be difficult since he was getting drunk, and began calling for stronger liquor than beer.

Chapter 2

The ceremonies would start at noon, but some things needed to be prepared first. Tree went off to the bath, accompanied by Fatima, a young slave loaned to him by the sultan, who could not imagine Tree managing with only three slaves. Not wanting to be thought inhospitable, which would be the worst insult in his culture, he provided Tree with three pretty slaves, Fatima, Irene and Sulayla.

They were now willing accomplices and committed to keeping their temporary master from embarrassing himself. This might be difficult since he was getting drunk, and began calling for stronger liquor than beer.
Whatever year this is October 15 must be a Saturday... why else would Tree bathe???

Beer is for breakfast... Tree's doctor told him to have fiber for breakfast and what could be better than wheat, hops, and barley... it is like those 'old fart' drinks...

T

:doh:

Chapter 2

The next month was frantic for Barbara and L’Siss. Both slaves and Connie had been sworn to secrecy over this matter. The other slaves could not know the details. As far as their world was concerned, Master had decided to snuff Barbara, who, as a matter of course consented to it, although her consent wasn’t really necessary. Barbara was thus set as an example of the behavior a devoted slave girl should exhibit, and all was right in the world.

All the arrangements had to be made, and invitations sent. Tree left all arrangements to Barbara. He spent most of his free time locked in his room. Barbara would sleep with him most of the time, and he would usually have tender sex with her. He would only occasionally call for a slave to take out his frustration on.

Barbara would always send Connie in for these sessions, since she was in on the secret. Connie behaved very well, was duly submissive, and took the punishments (that were really meant for Barbara) stoically. Barbara and L’Siss were very proud of her.

Barbara needed to complete one more task: L’Siss needed to be trained to take over the household duties and, with Tree’s agreement become his new confidential secretary, once Barbara was gone. Barbara really hated making this arrangements with Tree because he would always call for a slave after one of these conversations, and for obvious reasons, Barbara would have to send poor Connie in. She offered to take the punishments herself, after all, this had all been her idea, but Tree refused to beat her any more.

The month passed, and the final arrangements were done. They would travel to Brunei in Tree’s company Gulfstream. View attachment 434191 Barbara would travel in the cabin. L’Siss and Connie would be crated in the hold. The ceremony would be held at the palatial mansion of al-Hussain, Brunei’s minister of the interior. The mansion, and its grounds were big enough for the guests and slaves, and his secret police would guarantee security. Al-Mansour would also be invited.

The night before Barbara’s birthday, in their room at the palace, they made love for the last time. Tree tenderly bathed Barbara, massaged her skin with fragrant oils, and kissed her all over her body, her breasts, all the way down to her sex. She had shaved her neatly trimmed bush for the event. Tree was kind of surprised at this. He licked and sucked at the newly bare skin, before taking her clit into his mouth, and sucking it deep. He drunk all of her essence when, under his unremitting attention, she came for him. She took him inside her, for the last time, as the sun was rising but when, by the speed of his thrusts she detected his climax was near, she stopped him. “I want to taste you one last time” Barbara said as she took him into her mouth and with her lips and tongue sucked him off to orgasm. She held his come in her mouth for a long time, tasting and savoring it, before swallowing.

Barbara gave L’Siss and Connie her final instructions.

“Stay with him at all times, and watch him closely. You know what to do. Do not let me down”

L’Siss and Connie could barely contain their tears. “Trust us. You will be proud of us”

“I already am” Barbara said as she walked to the dungeon.

Chapter 3

The guests and their entourages had all arrived by 10:30. Security at the gate was strict. Only invited guests and their slaves were allowed in. There were no female guests invited. Political correctness did not even receive lip service in Brunei.

Each guest bore the following invitation engraved in gold embossed vellum:

Dear ..........................

Tree Collins requests the pleasure of your company next October 15th at the palace of Sheik Al-Hussaim, in Brunei.

Brunch will be served at 10:30 in the garden.

Lunch and dinner will also be provided at appropriate times.

Entertainment will start at noon. Prior to the commencement of the show, my first slave Barbara will be available for use by our distinguished guests.

At noon, she will be slowly impaled, and will suffer for our entertainment until 22:00, when she will be finally snuffed.
Only invitees and up to four slaves will be permitted to attend this exclusive engagement.

You must bring this invitation to be let in the grounds.

RSVP to: Sheik Al-Hussaim, Ministry of the Interior, Brunei

As each guest and entourage arrived, they were escorted to the garden by two attractive slaves dressed in flowing pantaloons and chemise of sheer silk organdy, in striped green and violet, the colors of the Sheik. In the garden, a semicircle of couches had been set up around a central platform, to provide excellent viewing to all the guests. Each couch was identified with the name of the guest. The couches were framed by two low tables; on one of them, a wide selection of viands was arrayed. The food was also prepared according to the guest’s religious persuasion, Halal, Kosher and regular. The second table contained an assortment of crops, small whips, satin ties and cuffs, to better encourage the slaves in their ministrations. Beverages were not kept at the tables, so as not to offend practicing Muslims, and also because there was no need. A slew of gorgeous slave girls stood at the ready to deliver any beverage a master desired.

As each guest arrived at the garden, Tree and the Sheik welcomed them, escorted them to their assigned couches and introduced them to Barbara who, clad in a sheer white sundress stood at their side. Many of the guests had already met her, of course.

When Al-Mansour arrived last, he was accompanied by only two slaves.
Tree welcomed him “Salaam Aleichem Al-Mansour, old friend” he said, bowing slightly. Barbara, holding on to her master’s arm noticed the tension in his arm, belying the warm welcome.
“Aleichem Salaam old friend” He responded “I see the years have been kind on you”

“You know of course my slave Barbara” Tree continued gesturing at her.

“I know you well my beauty, from better times” Barbara responded with a curtsy.

“I hope you will serve me today, before you are impaled” He said cruelly as he sat on the couch.

“She can serve you right now. All the guests have arrived already” Tree gently pushed Barbara towards the obese man in the couch.
She knelt by the obese old man, her old nemesis, as Tree and the Sheik moved away to socialize with the other guests.

“I remember those times well” Al-Mansour continued, as Barbara made her way through his robes. It was apparent that he hadn’t bathed in a while. “I am retired now, and no longer have the income to afford those luxuries as much.” He smiled and continued “I only have the pleasure of snuffing my own slaves two or three times a year now.” By now Barbara had reached his limp penis, and was trying to coax it into action while doing her best not to gag at the smell. It had been many years since she had to do this to anyone other than her scrupulously clean master. After the Brunei episode, he had never again loaned her to anyone else.
The brunch went on, as the men cavorted with their slave girls, and enjoyed the sounds of music that a band, hidden behind a bamboo screen, provided.

After Barbara had received and swallowed Al-Mansour’s come, she excused herself to go serve other guests. Most of the guests wanted Barbara to serve them in some fashion or other. Many used her ass, “To get her ready for the spike” they said.
Barbara tried to show them a good time, and to be a sport about this. Only from time to time she glanced at the spike that stood up, just in front of the stage flanked by two wooden supports that extended the stage around it. Once or twice she shuddered at the thought of what was to happen to her.

Tree meanwhile loitered near his couch, flanked by his two slaves, Connie and L’Siss. Fatima, Irene and Sulayla hovered nearby. Fatima held a jug of beer for him, and Irene and Sulayla kept it full. After a while, he lied back in the couch and rested, his eyes straying to the large spike on occasion, while Irene busied herself at his crotch. An image of male contentment. Or so it seemed to the casual observer. Connie made sure he ate as much of the delectable viands as she could force down on him, and L’Siss made sure he drank as much of the beer as she could get him to. L’Siss’s job was the easier one, even though it also entailed disposing of the used beer, when it was time for that. Fatima and Sulayla also helped dispose of the used beer, and their efficiency showed that they were used to this service.

Shortly before noon, Barbara excused herself from the guests, and went to prepare herself. L’Siss accompanied her, while Connie remained in charge of their master and the three borrowed slave girls. All middle easterners love a story, and love even more a love story. Barbara and L’Siss had told an edited version of the “Tale of Barbara” to the three girls, and they were besotted with Barbara and her love for her master. They were now willing accomplices and committed to keeping their temporary master from embarrassing himself. This might be difficult since he was getting drunk, and began calling for stronger liquor than beer.
I guess if Barb and the other slavegirls can just keep this up for another 1000 nights, she might be spared that spike ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom