Passion play members of forum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi friends,
I thought for a long time how to start this topic and where to actually place it. All of us here on the forum have one thing in common. And that is admiring the art of the crucifixion of the female Jesus, the stories that describe this act and also different alternatives to see the beauty of the woman on the cross.

That's why I wondered if there are any members among you who would like to play in a similar show. So far only hypothetically. Take on the role of Judas, the soldier apostles who take away the female Jesus or the main character Jesus herself as a woman.

If there are any of you who can imagine it. Please write here in the thread the character you would like to become in this game and a short description and why it is so. I myself wonder how many main characters we will find together. When describing the character, please include your age (if you wish). It's a fantasy, but I still think it's an interesting topic.

Hi CruciferSK !

I would love to be part of something like this. I have been dreaming about a play like this for so long, that now I would be glad to fill up literally any role. (35 M, living in England)

Hi CruciferSK !

I would love to be part of something like this. I have been dreaming about a play like this for so long, that now I would be glad to fill up literally any role. (35 M, living in England)
Hi Andras, here everyone determines their own role, that's the point :). So who would you like to play in the story? Everyone who writes will find their role.

I'd play either one of the thieves or one of the Roman soldiers in charge of the flogging. I think both roles would suit me, I have experienced the cross and I have done a few floggings.

Is this to be an actual performance or a collection of stories where each writes their own perspective? If the latter I would also like to be one of the two thieves, or the one of the executioners who nails the victims.

I will be Dismas, but treated harshly because I am a slave who was also a thief, assuming we don’t have to actually play our age I’ll be a much more attractive version, and as a woman in honour of your theme! 25yo

Here’s my look

D0CC14C3-CCDC-4BC5-84BE-DB0DAB8C9DC2.jpeg

I will be Dismas, but treated harshly because I am a slave who was also a thief, assuming we don’t have to actually play our age I’ll be a much more attractive version, and as a woman in honour of your theme! 25yo

Here’s my look

View attachment 1460116
Nice idea. I would just give you something more natural for your clothes, something torn and dirty in captivity. You were arrested.

Nice idea. I would just give you something more natural for your clothes, something torn and dirty in captivity. You were arrested.
These flimsy garments will soon be torn and dirty as I am captured and dragged to the prison under the harsh lash reserved for slave punishment

Or a simple piece of dirty cloth wrapped around my waist as a slave skirt. I’ve never worn a top…!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom