Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
He's still alive and well but no longer into the crux genre.
Glad he's okay. And let's be grateful for what WW produced while he was into the crux genre. :)

I've been holding off posting this Torturo pic. Her svelte body is certainly limp. But to my eye her head hasn't quite slumped forward far enough.

But the lady does have a long neck. Maybe this is just how her body hangs in death.

Only playing dead, of course. Y'know, acting.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 862
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 909
So glad we don't have a mass murderer on the loose! :eek:

Yeah, Wragg. What you said. :rolleyes:

Note too that I said "does have" and not "did have."

547462-21bcfe056bb0d598f18e2e9dc506169b.jpg
'nae deid yet,' as we Scots say when anyone asks us how we are :p

547462-21bcfe056bb0d598f18e2e9dc506169b.jpg
'nae deid yet,' as we Scots say when anyone asks us how we are :p

I had to look up how to pronounce that. About 50% of my genetic makeup comes from Scotland, but about 175 years in the American south scoured Scots from my forbears' vowels.

This lady's nae deid yet, but she's a reasonable facsimile.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 877
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 786
A still from Makar's outdoor Jane shoot. Like a previously posted indoor pic it could just be Jane caught mid-writhe. But the way her wrists and feet are fastened, this is a plausible way her lifeless body would hang on the cross.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 927
The rear view by SkatingJesus may have appeared earlier on this thread. But I believe Crumera's close up is new.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    688 KB · Views: 927
  • image.png
    image.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 838
OK, this girl has definitely joined the choir eternal. No signature, but she shows the style of SkatingJesus.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 899
It could be so argued. Many images here are open to a interpretation.
It is indeed a personal feeling and interpretation. Although death is the outcome of a crucifixion, dead bodies have less attraction to me than exhausted or resigning or temporarily unconcious condemned, which stir my fantasy more. So, I rather prefer imagining them like that, underway to death, but nevertheless still alive. But anyway, intresting thread and great pics, of course.

It is indeed a personal feeling and interpretation. Although death is the outcome of a crucifixion, dead bodies have less attraction to me than exhausted or resigning or temporarily unconcious condemned, which stir my fantasy more. So, I rather prefer imagining them like that, underway to death, but nevertheless still alive. But anyway, intresting thread and great pics, of course.
I can understand that, Lox. I think many of us prefer to forget that crucifixion is, well, fatal....

Back
Top Bottom