Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something more on topic.

The first is from Jedakk's The Serpent's Eye. Sabina has fainted, is not yet dead, but out of context you can't tell either way.

The second looks like an earlier iteration of Sabina, but I suspect another artist c&p'd her onto a forest scene. And she might be meant to represent her dead.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 1,197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 1,128
From the Archive.

Have been for scanning for Jastrow renders that I missed during my absence, and found this lady who clearly couldn't catch a break.

I could quibble about how her head lolls to the side, rather than her chin resting in her breast. But I decline to do so.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 936
From the Archive.

Have been for scanning for Jastrow renders that I missed during my absence, and found this lady who clearly couldn't catch a break.

I could quibble about how her head lolls to the side, rather than her chin resting in her breast. But I decline to do so.

The side loll of the head seems possible to me ... the drool, though, is the crowning touch.

The side loll of the head seems possible to me ... the drool, though, is the crowning touch.

Indeed it is, a Barb. That's one of my favorite touches in Algabal's Callia Looks at Sinon.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    279.4 KB · Views: 883
Something more on topic.

The first is from Jedakk's The Serpent's Eye. Sabina has fainted, is not yet dead, but out of context you can't tell either way.

The second looks like an earlier iteration of Sabina, but I suspect another artist c&p'd her onto a forest scene. And she might be meant to represent her dead.

Yes, that first picture is Sabina fainted on the cornu in the rain, although she could just as well be dead. I tried to make her look as totally relaxed as I could, everything sagging under gravity. That second pic is an old version of Sabina from 2004, also fainted on the cornu. The original pic didn't have any background, just something I was working on with a slow computer and buggy software that would crash from time to time.

This luckless lady from Noble Vulchur rather looks like her ordeal is over. The flies might be a clue, but you don't have to be dead for insects to swarm around you while you're nailed to a cross.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 1,008
Jastrow came out with these a few years ago. Two views of the end of a wretched woman's ordeal.

Intense images.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,032
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 957
Back
Top Bottom