Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
The clawlike apoearance of the dead woman's hands draws my attention and makes the scene all the more macabre for me.
Damage to the median nerve would cause the fingers to form that claw like position.
Anatomy-of-Nails-in-Crucifixion.jpg
The only thing is unless she is mounted on a cornu that is supporting a dead body's shoulders would not lean out from the stipe... She is still suffering...
The legs are still able to support the body. The weight of her torso is pushing down on her hips, where it is transferred forward to the knees. Because the feet are nailed, the knees cannot move, so she would remain in that position for a time after death. Eventually, the pressure and deterioration of muscle would cause her hips to spread apart and the body would then fall forward.

The carpel tunnel area just an inch over and is more painful.

No bones ... just pain!

That sounds like a Lesbian break up!

YIKES!!!

:p

Damage to the median nerve would cause the fingers to form that claw like position.
View attachment 526428

The legs are still able to support the body. The weight of her torso is pushing down on her hips, where it is transferred forward to the knees. Because the feet are nailed, the knees cannot move, so she would remain in that position for a time after death. Eventually, the pressure and deterioration of muscle would cause her hips to spread apart and the body would then fall forward.
I doubt this. Her muscles for hips and knees would be spent before she expires...

The carpel tunnel area just an inch over and is more painful.

No bones ... just pain!

That sounds like a Lesbian break up!

YIKES!!!

:p

Hope you don't take this in bad part, LittleSiss, but this hetero guy finds that improbably funny.

Spent, but still intact.
Muscle, ligaments and tendons are what hold the skeleton together. Once decay causes the fibers to break down, the bones begin to separate.
I'm saying she would be draped against the stipe long before she dies and even if rigor mortis was instantaneous she would still hang limp from her wrists and not leaning out from her hips to her shoulders. I cannot concede this point, Naraku!

The only thing is unless she is mounted on a cornu that is supporting a dead body's shoulders would not lean out from the stipe... She is still suffering...
Buttocks pressed firmly against the stipes - suggesting the effect of a cornu, in my opinion.

Jastrow cornu effect.jpg

A pleasant surprise I came upon while strolling down Cruxfoundation memory lane. A version of My First Makar Pic, from way back in '05. Small, but . . . IN LIVING COLOR!!!

And given the title of this thread, maybe not so much on topic.

But she does look pretty limp. Maybe somebody with a working version of Photoshop could adjust her skin tone. Make her, I dunno, greenish maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 786
A pleasant surprise I came upon while strolling down Cruxfoundation memory lane. A version of My First Makar Pic, from way back in '05. Small, but . . . IN LIVING COLOR!!!

But she does look pretty limp. Maybe somebody with a working version of Photoshop could adjust her skin tone. Make her, I dunno, greenish maybe?
Pretty convincing. The human back has a forward sway below the ribs and above the pelvis. How much it would straighten I don't know got she is certainly not straining to hold her belly in...

image.jpeg Madiosi2017-285-the end.jpg Madiosi2017-285-the end.jpg

Last edited:
Quick work!

And thanks for the reminder that this thread doesn't just mean fetchingly limp crucified ladies, but, uh, you know, dead ones.

Great image, and crossed legs are very beautiful.

This Jastrow render dates from midpoint between his Mesolithic and Paleolithic periods, and is called "Lingering Memory."

Jas takes artistic license in having the ethereal lady's head loll to one side, the better to show her face, from which her spirit has clearly departed.

A moving, melancholy image.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 889
And the ethereal lady's original render. From a slightly different angle, same comments concerning her lolling head.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 847
Back
Top Bottom