Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
What do you know? Actually quite a lot of goose-bumps around,
especially in Cruxton Abbey, but not often on the cross -
still, in my translation of Elf-Bride's 'Maria on the Cross', I've found:

She moved the stool directly in front of the cross and stepped up on it. She stood before me smiling. She was a bit shorter than me – small and dainty like a doll. Her eyes seemed to want to eat me. Suddenly her hands came up, her fingertips wandered gently over my breasts, they were immediately covered with goose bumps, my nipples stood out and were firm and hard, I couldn’t suppress a soft moan.

I dont often post here, because i'm french and my english is very poor, but i'd like to say than the main reason for me to come here is to admire Markus drawings ans stories, his wonderful and sensible art ! So today i post a little caption based from his pictures, and hope he will not be offended by it ! Keep up the good work, and thanks to you, Markus !hommage to markus.jpg

I dont often post here, because i'm french and my english is very poor, but i'd like to say than the main reason for me to come here is to admire Markus drawings ans stories, his wonderful and sensible art ! So today i post a little caption based from his pictures, and hope he will not be offended by it ! Keep up the good work, and thanks to you, Markus !View attachment 434855
Great first post and welcome!!!

I dont often post here, because i'm french and my english is very poor, but i'd like to say than the main reason for me to come here is to admire Markus drawings ans stories, his wonderful and sensible art ! So today i post a little caption based from his pictures, and hope he will not be offended by it ! Keep up the good work, and thanks to you, Markus !View attachment 434855

Nice captions ... a tribute to Markus' fine work. :)

Back
Top Bottom