Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wonderful, with taste. Her body is magnificent, her face so dignified and beautiful. Hair, earrings, and make-up
so careful and elegant, with tears so charming. Her clothes must have been top Paris fashions, now rags being used to
wipe down rebel jeeps. The ending of a long journey for a well-educated, bright and witty society lady who must have driven men mad since she was 15. More like this please, with them first modestly dressed. I was wondering who was the model for the eerily beautiful face of this willing martyr.

Nice thread! Inspires a brief story.

The judge was a merciful pervert, and, yes, the two attributes are not mutually exclusive. The judge was mandated by the state to crucify hot women convicts for a couple of hours in the aim or reducing prison overcrowding.

Naturally, many hot women did not want to be crucified. To sweeten the pot, the judge told them that, if they chose the crucifixion option, he would make it pleasurable for them. This got many women to choose the conviction option.

The women showed up at the appointed venue at the appointed hour. Just as soon as she began sobbing after her strip search, she felt the jab of a needle in her ass.

"What the fuck was that?" exclaimed the woman.

"Something to make this pleasurable" replied the smirking warder.

The woman thought it was a painkiller. She was proven wrong when she was bound naked to the Saint Andrew's Cross, and the Cross raised, bringing the woman's full weight, plus gravity, to bear inexorably down on her crotch.

Then, half an hour later, the pain her crotch was no longer pure agony. Something else began to take over, bewildering and enthralling the woman at the same time.

Then the woman realized that the needle that had been jabbed into her bare ass was full of pheromone, for she now felt pleasure, as well as pain, in her crotch. The pleasure grew and grew and grew until the pain was no more and the woman could feel something ultra-powerful coming on.

Suddenly, the woman had a supernova of an orgasm, rocking the Saint Andrew's Cross before passing out, the floor beneath her drenched in her cum.

Here's an alternate story for this wonderful martyrdom:

Karen

Once I knew a librarian named Karen. She had a sweet, pretty face, a brilliant I.Q., and a delightful sense of humor. She actually could make funny jokes, and we liked many of the same things, so I just had to date her. I learned she lived with her widowed mother in very clean but poor circumstances. She always wore a prim navy blue jacket and skirt with a ruffled white blouse. Old-lady-librarian-style although she was just 36. Her chestnut hair was pulled back into a bun, and she always wore the same earrings. She had an endearing "tee-hee" laugh, and of course I was falling for her. But after a dinner date, she sat with me in my car and explained that soon she was going away. Her library had honored her request to operate a bookmobile in a troubled land overseas, and with some misgivings, they found one such opportunity open. I protested how dangerous it might be, but she insisted, "It will be worth it to bring some joy to those ssuffering people."

Once arrived overseas, she took instructions in how to drive the bookmobile, service the villages, and navigate the route. The simple villagers all loved this pretty and kind American lady who also also read aloud to the blind and illiterate. Everything was going wonderfully for Karen. But came the awful day when she was stopped by a roadblock. Illiterate rebels got her out of the van, while others went into the bookmobile and started throwing all the books and computers to the ground. Karen protested, only to be told she was under arrest. The rebels took her and some books before a judge who also was illiterate. After listening to them and glancing at the books, the old fool passed his sentence on Karen: to be taken to the village square, stripped naked, caned, and crucified until she was dead. Through her tears, Karen asked that she not be raped, because she was still a virgin. The judge then instructed that all jailors and executioners respect her wish.

As the villagers later related the events, the rebels made all the adults turn out for the execution. Karen was marched to the ancient square, where her hands were tied and arms hoisted up to an arch. The crowd protested and begged for mercy. But strong men in dirty clothes savagely ripped off Karen's prim jacket, skirt, and blouse with loud tearing sounds, and threw them into the dust. She stood arms raised in her bra and panties, revealing a stunningly wonderful body that had always been so disguised by shapeless clothes. Karen remained stoic as the crazed throwbacks to apes ripped off her fresh underwear, hose, and shoes, and they leered at her magnificent breasts and nakedness. The whipping man stepped up to cane her lovely back, which he did without mercy for thirty lashes, and she bore it bravely as the people in the crowd wept openly. Then the crew brought the big wooden cross, which they put down, and Karen's hands were cut loose. The illiterates set her body down on it and got to work nailing her dainty hands and feet to the wood. The brave librarian just bit her lower lip before crying out, "Forgive them, they don't know what they do!"

Finally as the sun was setting, the bad-smelling crew sunk the cross base into its hole and raised Karen and her cross up high. As debased as her abuse had been, she never looked more beautiful and dignified, even saintly. She scanned the crowd with her wet blue eyes and managed a little smile, then said in a weakened but warm voice, "It has been my pleasure to serve as your librarian. I'm sorry but after tonight I won't be able to any more. I LOVE YOU ALL!" Karen closed her eyes and her kind, delicate face dropped down towards her gorgeous, sweating, voluptuous body, which filled the village people with sadness but such admiration. She took a last breath, and died like the brave martyr she was. How I cried when, years later, I learned these sad facts, and why Karen had volunteered for this dangerous mission. Because before our last date, doctors had discovered she had an inoperable brain tumor. If there's a heaven, I know she is there, smiling, joking, laughing, still delighting everyone as their beautiful, kindhearted, funny, favorite librarian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an alternate story for this wonderful martyrdom:

Once I knew a librarian named Karen. She had a sweet, pretty face, a brilliant I.Q., and a delightful sense of humor. She actually could make funny jokes, and we liked many of the same things, so I just had to date her. I learned she lived with her widowed mother in very clean but poor circumstances. She always wore a prim navy blue jacket and skirt with a ruffled white blouse. Old-lady-librarian-style although she was just 36. Her chestnut hair was pulled back into a bun, and she always wore the same earrings.

A sad but wonderful, sentimentally story. Thank you for writing and posting here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, i'm missing Markus a lot.... But i had an idea....

View attachment 503466 View attachment 503468
You are not alone. Many Members miss Markus.
But please, use in future the thumbnail option for posting pictures.
To save our site-owner having to pay for excess usage,
to save members with slow or expensive connections their time or money,
and so that only registered CF members can view them. :)

Back
Top Bottom