Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 562764

A nice game. I have prepared this beautiful image. Now, if you want, each of you can write what the sweet, crucified babe is thinking. Do you like the game?
The pain tortures me and will in time finish me. The spikes hold me to the cross. They make me one with the wood. They secure me exposed for those who pass and others that take some time to watch me suffer this torment. I hang exposed denied any hope of dignity as I die...

Markus, I can’t offer up any victim's thoughts, but I do want to say that the quality of your manips is akin to that of your drawings, excellent and HOT.

Do carry on.

View attachment 562764

A nice game. I have prepared this beautiful image. Now, if you want, each of you can write what the sweet, crucified babe is thinking. Do you like the game?

Oh gods, I close my eyes but I know they are still there! They envied my beautiful face, my graceful movements. They lusted for my body, and now I suffer nailed and stretched on this wood in front of them. Gods how did this happen? I am innocent, you believe that don't you? I don't deserve this fate, struggling for life and dignity on the wood. I rise to suck in breath, my breasts thrust towards the crowd, sweaty, swaying, tumescent. My own juices run down my body, tickling, tormenting. There is fire in my wrists, my feet . . . . between my legs! No Elena, don't give them this, don't let them know . . . . how much this arouses you!

View attachment 562764

So bastard! You love my suffering, you love to see me suffer and enjoy on this cross, my big moist breasts excite you? Look at my pussy, it runs on my thighs, you like my cries of pain and enjoyment? That's what you want to see bastard, you masturbate like a monkey in me watching. I can not pity me anymore I am exhausted, whip me to death !!! Rip off my tits, I have more !!!

Back
Top Bottom