Poll: How Much Pain?

What level of pain turns you on the most?

• No pain - I just like the fantasy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Play-acting, but not painful

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Mild pain - nothing I'll remember the next moment

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Moderate pain - unpleasant, but not too bad

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Intense pain, but within limits

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Real torture - I would honestly enjoy the full horrors of a Roman crucifixion with nails

Votes: 43 51.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I never like pain when unwanted, in the other case "some" pain must be. Now I can differentiate.
Live is not cream cakes, I ever say. Our mild pains (phys. and psych.) prove this.

Ever experimented with flogging by back with a leather or a small shelf but no success, another should do this.
The best is to be victim with no choice, bounded and suffering to the state of mild pain (limited to moderate). Till now fantasy.

Last edited:
I chose intense pain, but I was tempted by real torture ;-) I think that there are different kinds of pain, some of which are enjoyable (especially if they are related to a specific fantasy), while others are less so. I also think that a specific kind of pain, a place, where the pain originates or a cause of the pain can be enjoyable to one and not so for another. To me, pain, which comes from enacting a fantasy is usually enjoyable even when it is really strong. Plus, I san imagine some situations, in which pain, which is normally hard on me might turn out to ultimately provide pleasure...

It depends on the circumstances - in BDSM wih a trusted Master,
I can cope with - yes, and enjoy being challenged with - pretty intense pain
so long as it's not threatening permanent harm. But the situation makes a big difference -
'real torture' may not entail such intense pain - the prisoner knowing she's going to be tortured
is under such psychological tension, even quite a light whiplash or mild electric shock
will be acute agony for her.

I chose intense pain, but I was tempted by real torture ;-) I think that there are different kinds of pain, some of which are enjoyable (especially if they are related to a specific fantasy), while others are less so. I also think that a specific kind of pain, a place, where the pain originates or a cause of the pain can be enjoyable to one and not so for another. To me, pain, which comes from enacting a fantasy is usually enjoyable even when it is really strong. Plus, I san imagine some situations, in which pain, which is normally hard on me might turn out to ultimately provide pleasure...

Heed Eulalia's advice, Calf. There is no need to beat a partner or be beaten to pulp to enjoy our 'special kink' :)

As you said, most of the fun is in the head. Eulalia is right: confident partners make the best of each other's bodies :)

I started to vote "Intense pain, within limits" but I changed it to real torture. My hesitation was only because I associate "real torture" with the psychological tricks that real torturers use for coercion, and I don't think that's what you meant. Otherwise, yes, I think I'd definitely consider submission to crucifixion, nails and all. I'm not sure crucifixion is my first choice, though (but it's definitely in my top three).

Eulalia and Shastar, I agree with you, being beatten to a pulp doesn't appeal to me and I enjoy life too much to end it anytime soon, regardless of some fantasies ;-) Real torture has a taste of finality to it and that's why I chose a different reply in the end.

I started to vote "Intense pain, within limits" but I changed it to real torture. My hesitation was only because I associate "real torture" with the psychological tricks that real torturers use for coercion, and I don't think that's what you meant. Otherwise, yes, I think I'd definitely consider submission to crucifixion, nails and all. I'm not sure crucifixion is my first choice, though (but it's definitely in my top three).
What are your other two top tortures?

What are your other two top tortures?
Why, thank you for asking, Woodflesh! I saw your question this morning and I must confess - at mass, I spent most of the hour thinking about it. At one point my daydreams turned to wishing that I had worn a "special" bra to church. You know - one with tacks for my breasts and nipples? Actually, I know better. It's really better to use duct tape for that kind of thing, and I'll let you imagine how and when I learned that.

But to answer your question, I'll admit to wanting, above all, severe nipple punishments. Perhaps my favorite fantasy-torture would be to have a thin glass rod inserted into each nipple as far as possible, then crushed with pliers into fine bits. It would require a lot of pulling and twisting, I'm sure, but the reward would be that the torture renews itself every time my nipples got erect.

My other choice for favorite torture is electrical. In a prison scenario, I would choose to have electricity applied to my nipples, clit and deep in my vagina instead of prison time. The amount and time could be more or less, depending on my offense, of course. I also fantasize about this in a more clinical setting (laying on a table instead of on a seat) like a doctor's office or even a classroom. I imagine a class of students (nursing or doctor students, maybe) learning about how a woman's body reacts to electricity, each getting hands-on experience.

Does that answer your question? ;)

Back
Top Bottom