Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
My pubic hair and a bit more :)
View attachment 1473769
Great, that you showed something, jusr wonder if the "shaving question" came up under friends and collegues. It is not that there is no shaving in the old times

shaveearly.jpg.

So it is interesting why, when and who females shave. You seem to have some naturist/nudist situtiaons (and a beautiful body, I must say), so I would have suspected you on the hairless side....

Great, that you showed something, jusr wonder if the "shaving question" came up under friends and collegues. It is not that there is no shaving in the old times

View attachment 1473866.

So it is interesting why, when and who females shave. You seem to have some naturist/nudist situtiaons (and a beautiful body, I must say), so I would have suspected you on the hairless side....
I don't shave, I don't use make-up, I prefer to be as natural as nature has made me, even on the cross! ;) :)

I don't shave, I don't use make-up, I prefer to be as natural as nature has made me, even on the cross! ;) :)
And that, surely, is how all slaves should go to the cross. No shaving at all, a full pubic bush and furry armpits exposed for all to see as you are raised on high, your arms outstretched. Would your legs be sprouting nature's hair too?

And that, surely, is how all slaves should go to the cross. No shaving at all, a full pubic bush and furry armpits exposed for all to see as you are raised on high, your arms outstretched. Would your legs be sprouting nature's hair too?
I mean in Roman times not citizewns but barbarians were crucified, so it would be a shock for them to see a shaved person on the cross.

As you can see on the pictures I posted here, no, I admit I shave them, better!!! ;)

I mean in Roman times not citizewns but barbarians were crucified, so it would be a shock for them to see a shaved person on the cross.
I am not sure that Romans were shaved. I have seen frescoes at Pompeii with evident pubes for the men, even if the frescoes were God's ones.

Back
Top Bottom