Public Display

Go to CruxDreams.com

ROMAN MASTER2

Governor
It is 150 degress her body sweating she lifts her head as she is give a sponge of bitter wine & piss to drink
she has been hanging on her cross for 48 long & painful hours .Her naked body so wet her pussy dripping with her sweet hot juice as she is so turned on by those watching her suffer yet she knows how to work the crowds as she spread her legs & displays her shaved wet & whipped pussy so proudley
She is a slave wanted for a crime of being caught with another man so her master has her suverley punished her wrist & feet are tied not nailed for the beautiful young red head is only being punished but after she is punished her master will decide what will be next for her but now she is displayed as a slut & disobent naked slave girl yet she craves more romandecadence110.jpg
what do u think her master will do to her after her crucifixion ? u get to chose her fate

Last edited:
here are a few choices 1 she sleeps in a dirty nasty cage outside
2 she is humilated more by playing with herself in public
3 is a suprise
4 she is made to pull her master's chariot

After she hangs for 72 hrs the Roman soldiers remove her from the cross & return the girl back to her master
She is put in a caged wagon & taken back to where he will decide what happens to his most prized slave next . She is give water & fruit to recover from her crucifixion what she doesn't know her lover has been held captive in her masters holding cell He is 38 5-4 165 the servants have sexually tourtued him for days & he was forced to watch her suffer on a cross now they both will suffer more

She is brought before her master & as she bow to the floor her pussy is dripping wet for she wounders what he will do to her next Master she say am ready for what ever punishment u give to me am a slut & your whore my body belongs to u as she touches herself more in front of him Sine u disobeyed me slut am going to treat u like an animal & u will watch your lover die she repliies as she fingers her pussy Yes my master i understand

The young red head is forced to eat slop with the pigs & is flogged 10 lashes to her back after that slat is put in her wounds as she screams in pain Her master then takes her to a field there her lover naked & being sexually molested by the Roman soldiers Now my slut u will chose how he is to die the soldiers will carry out your request she looks back at her master with both lust & tears in her eyes

Since u are an animal & enjoy sex i shall give what u desire he tells her & as she bows & kisses his feet she says what is it u desire of your slut my master that is a suprise my slut but first decide your lovers fate yes master she says
Her lover is flogged then nailed to a cross in the center of the city he will be castrated be fore his end

Back
Top Bottom