Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
By a strange coincidence four women that have never met will because of events that happened all at the same time. Let us meet our cast of characters.

First is the civet slave-bard Eulalia, also known as Eul or whatever you want to call her- she’s a slave after all.

coffee shop 014.jpg

Then there is Messaline, also known as Messa, who is hopelessly and lovingly devoted to her lover and mistress Judith as seen here on the French Riviera.

les 057.jpg

Then there is the lovely but rebellious post-graduate student of the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a blue state, Ms. Barbara Moore.

barb 070.jpg

And there is the young but mischievous Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross.

angel 001.jpg

I do wonder what could draw them all together…

Tree

I have no idea.... :confused: :rolleyes:

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten us? ;)
I believe I shall

Aaaah ! Yes, alas for you ... :D

Mmmmmm ! Barb, how you're beautiful, here !!!View attachment 466516
Tree must work on pictures for this event...
You, Barb, Eul, and Emily, not to mention Judith, all on the same thread!

:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

A chap could die of pleasure

:) :) :) :) :)
You are a moderator, Wragg! Get hold of yourself!!!

william-shatner-star-trek-tmp.jpg

Not like THAT... Jeez, Wragg...

T

Let’s look at what happened around the world at the same instant. We will start with Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross…

I was young woman adrift dabbling in drugs and kinky sex when I was arrested at 19. The fair and just Judge Admi found me rightfully guilty and gave me a choice between 15 years of hard labor at a desert prison farm or a year at the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross convent and then freedom after that with no record of conviction. I suppose you can guess what I picked!

I arrived at the convent figuring a year and I was free. I was brought to Mother Marcella’s office and met with her. She said to me “From now until a year is up you will be Sister Emily. I hope at the end of the year you choose to stay on with us.”

nuns 8.jpg

“As do I” I lied. There is no reason to make the year any harder than need be. They have some strange customs here. Once a week I am knelt before a nun bound to a cross for three hours before I take her place and another nun kneels before me waiting her turn.

abbey 101.jpg

At first I hated it but sometime during the year I began looking forward to my turn. I found out about ‘demerits” and learned how to extra hours and even more frequent visits to the cross.

My year was up and I was free to leave. I am proud to say I refused and am now a full novice Sister of the Adulation of the Cross.
angel 002.jpg

Now I need to figure out how to be nailed to a cross. I know… I’ll seduce Archbishop Wragg!!!

angel 008.jpg

..it wasn’t too hard… to seduce him, that is… God what a magnificent cock he has!!!

Emily

Tree

…who would have thought???

By a strange coincidence four women that have never met will because of events that happened all at the same time. Let us meet our cast of characters.

First is the civet slave-bard Eulalia, also known as Eul or whatever you want to call her- she’s a slave after all.

View attachment 466482

Then there is Messaline, also known as Messa, who is hopelessly and lovingly devoted to her lover and mistress Judith as seen here on the French Riviera.

View attachment 466483

Then there is the lovely but rebellious post-graduate student of the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a blue state, Ms. Barbara Moore.

View attachment 466484

And there is the young but mischievous Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross.

View attachment 466485

I do wonder what could draw them all together…

Tree

'I do wonder what could draw them all together…"

barb 070.jpg Ummmmm... I doubt it's the smell of stale cigarette smoke and spilled Seagram's ... maybe they just all want to be crucified?

Let’s look at what happened around the world at the same instant. We will start with Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross…

I was young woman adrift dabbling in drugs and kinky sex when I was arrested at 19. The fair and just Judge Admi found me rightfully guilty and gave me a choice between 15 years of hard labor at a desert prison farm or a year at the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross convent and then freedom after that with no record of conviction. I suppose you can guess what I picked!

I arrived at the convent figuring a year and I was free. I was brought to Mother Marcella’s office and met with her. She said to me “From now until a year is up you will be Sister Emily. I hope at the end of the year you choose to stay on with us.”

View attachment 466549

“As do I” I lied. There is no reason to make the year any harder than need be. They have some strange customs here. Once a week I am knelt before a nun bound to a cross for three hours before I take her place and another nun kneels before me waiting her turn.

View attachment 466548

At first I hated it but sometime during the year I began looking forward to my turn. I found out about ‘demerits” and learned how to extra hours and even more frequent visits to the cross.

My year was up and I was free to leave. I am proud to say I refused and am now a full novice Sister of the Adulation of the Cross.
View attachment 466546

Now I need to figure out how to be nailed to a cross. I know… I’ll seduce Archbishop Wragg!!!

View attachment 466547

..it wasn’t too hard… to seduce him, that is… God what a magnificent cock he has!!!

Emily

Tree

…who would have thought???

"..it wasn’t too hard… to seduce him, that is… God what a magnificent cock he has!!!

barb 070.jpg Sounds like a lot of Cock and Bull to me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom