Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is so fucked up… traffic tickets and the blue-nosed judge’s ‘contempt of court’ ruling and I am nailed to a cross!

crux pose 067 a.jpg

-Siss

I have to think. I think I have the rolls down that we don’t spend more than 24 hours on these crosses. My head is getting clouded. I can’t get the rest of the odds…

Think, girl!

crux 184 e.jpg

-Barbara Moore

The sun is setting. Judith has not left. I hope I have pleased her.

crux 223.jpg

-Messa

Floodlights pour over my body as I pass yet another batch of Eulalia’s Limited Edition Crucified Civet Slave-Bard Beans. I hope my mistresses are pleased…

eul under the lights.jpg

-Eulalia

This is all I wanted and more than I dared asked for. Night has come. The crowds have gone. Lights are extinguished. I am alone to adulate the cross that tortures my sinful body.

jjb116.jpg

-Sister Emily

Sleep well, all.

Tree

Goodnight, all

I should have listened to madiosi advice and kept quiet , I have a feeling the more I say the more I will suffer.:eek:
...like we care...
View attachment 482010 that's certainly been my experience ... I think Kathy is catching on fast :rolleyes:
dr s 001.jpg
Yes but will she catch on fast enough? Word on the street is charges are already being made drawn up against her...

- World Director of the IMF

In the predawn hours there is only moonlight illuminating Golgotha. I look down my body at my tumescent nipples and wonder after all these hours of agony how I could possibly be aroused.

crux pose 184.jpg

The mind-searing pain of being nailed to the cross and raised has been replaced by the relentless stretching of my arms. My chest feels like it will be torn in half at any moment. Any relief I try to offer them by pushing up with my legs is punished by the square-shanked spike pressing against the shattered bones in my feet. Even though the wood of the cross is fairly smooth every time I push up and fall back to hang by my arms my back becomes more abraded.
crux 236.jpg

The darkness gives way to the predawn red. As the first shaft of the morning sun streaks across the sky Barb groans as she pushes up.

crux 234 a.jpg

She looks over at me and says “Damn, I hate the night. How are you doing?”

“I guess alright” I say. “Um… how are we supposed to go to bathroom?”

“What… I guess you can ask the nice guys who crucified us if they would take you down so you can use the restroom” Barb says. I think she is being sarcastic. Barb sighs and says “Push out with your feet, spread your knees, and go. With any luck you’ll miss your feet.”

“But there are people watching” I reply horrified.

“You can ask them to turn away but don’t count of them doing so.”

With a grunt I push out with my feet while spreading my knees and arching my back and with dozens of people watching I purge bladder and bowels.
m 2.jpg

This early in the morning there only are a few dozen people with most of them being Brothers of Perpetual Adulation of the Sisters of the Cross and the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross. Sister Emily knows all the nuns watching and Brother Phlebas and Brother Wragg and is mortified they watched her expel.
three up.jpg

To make matters worse, Sister Mary Disciple and Mother Superior climb the 2 meter high mound where the five women are crucified. They stand before Sister Emily and her cross. Mother Superior scolds Sister Emily saying “Shame on you sister! Did it not occur to you to take care of that under the cover of the night’s darkness?”
barb crux 5.jpg

With a smug smile Sister Mary Disciple says “I doubt it, Mother Superior. This tramp probably held back so she had an audience and could shake her cunt for the brothers!”

Tree

“What… I guess you can ask the nice guys who crucified us if they would take you down so you can use the restroom” Barb says. I think she is being sarcastic. Barb sighs and says “Push out with your feet, spread your knees, and go. With any luck you’ll miss your feet.”

crux 234 a.jpg I believe I was misquoted here ... what I actually said was: "Push out with your feet, spread your knees and go. With any luck you will hit that clown in the yellow hat!"

View attachment 482324 I believe I was misquoted here ... what I actually said was: "Push out with your feet, spread your knees and go. With any luck you will hit that clown in the yellow hat!"

Do you really think 'that clown in the yellow hat' would be on Golgotha at sunrise?!?!?!

For heaven's sake he wouldn't have had his first Seagram's breakfast by then!!!

Do you really think 'that clown in the yellow hat' would be on Golgotha at sunrise?!?!?!

For heaven's sake he wouldn't have had his first Seagram's breakfast by then!!!

crux 184 e.jpg Oh, right! Pardon me. I must be feeling delirious ... all this writhing and sweating and bleeding takes its toll, you know. What I must have said was: "Push out with your feet, spread your knees and go. With any luck you will hit Brother Phlebas and Brother Wragg!"

I said 'Better'... not 'bitter'... Come down from that cross if you want to bitch at me...

crux 184 e.jpg I would but .. there's one little problem with that ... it's these bloody nails!!!!

So, if you don't mind, I will just bitch at you from up here ... And don't get to close ... or you may get wet.

Back
Top Bottom