Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
"... et tout est bien dans le meilleur des mondes ... " :) (all is OK in the best world ...)

Mmmmmm ! Tree ! When I'll be to my cross, during my summer Anjou Crux Tour, I'll remember this moment !
I'll tell it to my admirers but never they will not believe me !:D

Never mind, I'll keep in my mind all these wonderful moments that you've made me living, nude nailed to this terrific but also fantastic cross that you can so well use !!!

For you, Tree !

View attachment 485083 :bdsm-heart:
What an honor bestowed on me!!!

..............and they all lived happily ever after.

Especially Archbishop Wragg, though Emily's view may not be as positive.... :rolleyes:

Well, I reckon Tree was on form with this story. I enjoyed it, Archbishop or no! :) :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Especially Archbishop Wragg, though Emily's view may not be as positive.... :rolleyes:

Well, I reckon Tree was on form with this story. I enjoyed it, Archbishop or no! :) :clapping::clapping::clapping:
I am sure you suffered through it just as part of your studies of humanity. What a benevolent and gifted Archbishop you are and all the ladies should beg to submit to your persecution!!!

Tree

I am sure you suffered through it just as part of your studies of humanity. What a benevolent and gifted Archbishop you are and all the ladies should beg to submit to your persecution!!!

Tree

Why am I finding myself shoved to the front of the line? Benevolent and gifted who? Him? Really? Ohhhhh

Why am I finding myself shoved to the front of the line? Benevolent and gifted who? Him? Really? Ohhhhh
She doesn't appear to be begging, Tree....

Still, why let a little thing like that worry us? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom