tumblr_nu6xbaqpsd1u5ddqjo3_400.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 231
  • tumblr_nubj2gaGPa1rhup7qo1_540.gif
    tumblr_nubj2gaGPa1rhup7qo1_540.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 249
  • tumblr_nny2fgGMj81qdla40o7_540.gif
    tumblr_nny2fgGMj81qdla40o7_540.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 230
The civet slave-bard Eulalia, Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross, Messaline, and rebellious post-graduate student of the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a blue state, Ms. Barbara Moore, have been incarcerated in anticipation of their crucifixions of at least 24 hours but no more than 72.

Eulalia is being crucified in hopes that it will improve her civet slave-bard output. Tree does not understand the science behind this. Sister Emily hates the wait. She wants to be crucified! Her attitude might change when it really happens. Messa is to be crucified solely to please her Mistress Judith. Barbara is here because she had be caught using the UVM’s Wi-Fi to connect with forbidden websites. She had a choice between being crucified or she could be sent to the IMF’s Women’s Correctional Facility for 10 years of hard labor and have her undergraduate records and diploma expunged!

But there is a new wrinkle to this saga. A car pulls up to the decrepit jail at Scandals Resort. Out climbs the beautiful Siss and she does not look very happy!
perp walk 31.jpg

Siss is brought to the induction center and someone dressed as a doctor tells her to strip for her exam. She tells him to ‘go fuck himself’ but when the female guard asked Siss if she had ever been hit with a Taser she complies.
exam 015.jpg

As she strips she asks what she has been charged with doing. The doctor says “Damn it, Siss I’m a doctor! Take that up with the fair and just Judge Admi!”

Her exam completed the doctor says “Good news, Siss; you are healthy enough to be crucified!”

“Well what joyful fucking news that is” Siss starkly replies.

A female guard grabs her and tells her she would do best to behave.

prison 082.jpg

Two other guards roughly grab her and lock her wrists in handcuffs painfully tight and lead her into the cell block.

Trustee3%2004.jpg

As Siss is led past the row of cells she hears a familiar voice as Barb says “Look what the cats dragged in. Hi, Siss! What did they get you on?”

prison 059.jpg

The handcuffs are removed and Siss is shoved into her cell. The barred door clang shut behind her and is locked. Siss turns to Barb and says “I don’t know. I don’t know if the charges have even been made up yet!”

prison 170.jpg

Tree is working on that!”

T

Eulalia is being crucified in hopes that it will improve her civet slave-bard output. Tree does not understand the science behind this.
In future I shall only be processing the rare and miraculous
Crucifixion Bean:

merremia_discoidesperma_06-01-16_6.jpg

Siss was brought to court and her court-appointed attorney, one T. H. Tree, argued that the charges against Siss were beyond any he could have made up.

court 222.jpg

First sensible thing I have heard Tree say in years I think

-Siss

Tree adds “Tell the truth what the objective of this court is!”

Prosecutor Gibbs yelled “The truth??? You can’t handle the truth!”

court 238.jpg

“Stop this! I refuse to participate in the ‘kangaroo court’” I shout. Crap, she doesn’t know the judge’s trusted clerk is Australian! “Just crucify me now!”

court 228.jpg

Judge Admi orders me restrained. Before they seize me I scribble a note to my parents that said ‘send lawyer, guns, and money… Love… you daughter, Little Siss’.

court 230.jpg

The judge scowls down at me and says “Ms. Siss, you were brought before the court for $650 of unpaid parking tickets, easily paid on your credit card but I find you in contempt of court and sentence you to no less than 24 hours but not more than 72 hours crucified.”

-Siss

The only one that could be happy with this is Tree who for some reason prefers an odd number of cruxettes…

Tree

Breast joke I've heard all day.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom