Question For The Men?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Throughout history 'marriage' has been between a man and a woman. I am against changinging that definition just because I do... can't explain.
My solution to this is get the state out of 'marriage' and get the churches out of 'civil unions'.

You are perhaps rihgt,Tree, for USA...
In France, marriage is a State's law; the religious one is a "bonus", but has no legality...you cant to be married in church before in City Hall...
So, we 're obliged to change the law if we want a new contract...;)

I'm NOT gay, I'm transexual.....BIG difference!
Gay guys like lotsa hair, big bellies, not me...I like what any lady likes.........a True Man......

Cheers, Marcie! For beeing myself in a minority, I'm totally agree with this
will to be accepted in our difference!
On this way, I'm always beeing with you...:)

I think we should ALL do what we wish?
You have asked some serious questions and many have offered serious answers. If you want honesty you will find some disagree with you. Disagreement does not equate to hatred. If you are making a stab at humour I don't see it and if you meant what you said you are not worth the time it took me to type this. I will accept your apology.

Tree

Yes, I am pissed off.

WTF? YOU are pissed off!!!!!!!!!!! I have NO words for the like of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I apologise room.....
Cooling off period now needed.....I admit!
If Tree was here now, It wouldn't be for long, Why I need to relax......

I am sorry Tree for loosing my temper, fotgive me, but not what I said, we can bith agree, to disagree, n'est pas? ;)
both

Just a note...I only started this discussion originally to make us ALL think, "What do we REALLY want?" I TRULY thank you ALL for your input. (I learned from it myself!)

I just saw this thread and found it interesting. When I was younger and playing in bands; I just like getting laid by as many young women that were willing. Nothing was out of bounds and everything was tried and fun was had by all. To me there is no such thing as a slut. If a guy fucks many different women on a very frequent basis he's considered a hero. If a woman does the same thing she's considered a slut, whore, whatever adjective here... It's a huge double standard and pisses me off as much as when people only see me as an "Indian" and forget I'm a person.

When I married my college girlfriend we actually tried swinging for awhile; it got complicated and then really crazy. So we decided that we wanted to be exclusive to each other and we were quite content. Our sex life was still adventurous and fun even after we started having children. Then my wife became ill and eventually died. In my grief I decided to be celibate for several years and have girlfriends that were just friends.

Well then one of those girlfriends became my best friend and then my lover. She is much younger than me and her attitude towards sex much more open minded. Still we decided to be exclusive and once again things were fun in the bedroom, the car, in a plane waiting to jump out of it. Like I said she's very open minded and enjoys lots of variations. Now we're married and have an 18 month old daughter and another baby on the way and she's still into a little boom boom from time to time.

lucky guy

mykulus,

I wish you, your wife, and family all the best. I am sorry about your first wife and am sure you still hold her dear in your heart. That you have found happiness again shows there is no limits to how we can grow...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom