Question For The Men?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It really depends on how long her legs are in relation to her height. If she has short legs, yeah, wear heels but if she has long legs and I couldn't reach her pussy while I am trying to fuck her up against a wall flats might be in order...

T

...you have so done it standing up, Ulrika!!!

:confused: dining out? or being crucified? :p
Either, ;)
It really depends on how long her legs are in relation to her height. If she has short legs, yeah, wear heels but if she has long legs and I couldn't reach her pussy while I am trying to fuck her up against a wall flats might be in order...

T

...you have so done it standing up, Ulrika!!!

A true wealth of information Tree....:)
Gee, I can ALWAYS depend on my "buddies" here for straight answers.....:(

Being average height (just a fraction under 5'11" - 1.8m) & not having a shoe/foot fetish, I'll leave it up to her. But, I insist she take her heels off in bed. Those these will rip the hell out of your sheets.;)

Ok guys, next question, if your date is slightly taller than you, (both barefoot) should she wear heels, or flats?

my Hubby! says "Even though she is taller than me with heels on, I want her in them!"

i say, "i always wear heels, five or six inch, nearly all the time. Even when i am around the house, naked as i usually am. i do take them off when i take a shower." (or Hubby! gives me one)

my Hubby! says "Even though she is taller than me with heels on, I want her in them!"

i say, "i always wear heels, five or six inch, nearly all the time. Even when i am around the house, naked as i usually am. i do take them off when i take a shower." (or Hubby! gives me one)
a small boy? or a tall girl?:D

It's an interesting question, not a situation I've been in (so far),​
being (5'4") shorter than most of the men I know.​
I guess if I were with a very short man, I'd pick flatties unless he said he wanted me in heels.​
I don't much like high heels anyway, would wear 2" or so to go out for dinner,​
like to be barefoot whenever I can.​
Haven't had any complaints!
;)

Tree likes Eul barefoot too because it is easier to drive nails through bare feet...:confused:

Tree

Well, I'm 5' 6" barefoot, and this guy online is asking me out and he states he's 5' 4"..........Unusual I know........

So put your six inch heels on and look down at him and say "what do you want me to do next?"

Hubby! LOVES to look UP at me in high heels and say "KNEEL" to see how fast and how gracefully i can be on the floor in front of Him! Better yet, He! puts the ballet heels on me and says "WALK SLAVE"! Gahhhh..........
a small boy? or a tall girl?:D

He! is 5-8 i am 5-8.0000000001! 'nuff said!

Well, if the shoes brought her breasts to mouth level..... :rolleyes:

The first woman whose kiss was enough to reduce my mind to white noise was like that. Fortunately that night she was not interested in me for my conversation.

height or shoes not with standing, hour glass figure and flat musclar belly . she must be strong enough to spend time on a cross. lets get bac to the main kink, people.

height or shoes not with standing, hour glass figure and flat musclar belly . she must be strong enough to spend time on a cross. lets get bac to the main kink, people.

I am thinking that if the "cruxee" has a stable platform on which to stand, those of less than fit body types could spend some time at the mercy of the wood. I am planning such for my wife once we ever get some free time

I was a trophy wife, and now I'm a slut and submissive whore.

Back
Top Bottom