Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
great film, but I have never seen it with quality definition ... too bad it's so fuzzy.

Barbaria

Before you were born, (or when you were a baby), there was a device for playing movies, called Video Cassette.

It was with this unit that many people now have the opportunity to see movies in your own home.

Like any new technology, she had several flaws, one of which was the quality of VHS tapes, away from the high quality of Blue Ray today.

This is called evolution

Top Cat

Unfortunately, the clip posted by Eulalia is about the best quality that I've seen. I believe all copies today are made for VHS tapes created during the 80s that were either made very cheaply - we're not talking about "Gone With the Wind", you know - or were made from equally poor quality prints.
I'm afraid that, unless someone uncovers a pristine, original 35mm print, this about the best version we'll ever get.

BTW: The brunette on the rack is the "legendary" Uschi Digard.

Unfortunately, the clip posted by Eulalia is about the best quality that I've seen. I believe all copies today are made for VHS tapes created during the 80s that were either made very cheaply - we're not talking about "Gone With the Wind", you know - or were made from equally poor quality prints.
I'm afraid that, unless someone uncovers a pristine, original 35mm print, this about the best version we'll ever get.

BTW: The brunette on the rack is the "legendary" Uschi Digard.

Naraku

Thanks for relevant information.

Top Cat

geolier

You have been lucky, because the cool posts that I have achieved, are old movies.

That is, at that time, there was still a wonderful laser hair removal, to end this "horrible bush" that women wore.

Have fun with some shaved! :D:D:D

View attachment 306273 View attachment 306274 View attachment 306275 View attachment 306276 View attachment 306277 View attachment 306278 View attachment 306279 View attachment 306280 View attachment 306281 View attachment 306282

Top-Cat

Thanks a lot. But actually I DON'T LIKE them shaved

View attachment 307875 View attachment 307876 and I thought you invited me out to the garage after dinner to see your new sports car ...:confused:
I have to admit, that is one awesome looking rack. The machine, I mean, although the girl's rack is nice too.
This is not some cheap prop. Someone put some serious time & money int that. It even has locking caster wheels, for easy movement.

Back
Top Bottom