Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think picture #4 is the best view of how that arrangement is supposed to work - bearing in mind that you can do lots of things in Poser that won't work in reality. Anyway, you can see in that picture that there are two ropes coiled around the winch that run over the top rung of the device and down to the girl's wrists. Then they tie her ankles in place below and crank up the tension on her arms and see what breaks first.

No, I was referring to the picture earlier posted by quest...showing the lady stretch bent backwards over a barrel looking device. Take a look.

No, I was referring to the picture earlier posted by quest...showing the lady stretch bent backwards over a barrel looking device. Take a look.
Sorry! I see what you mean, it's by no means obvious how that would work. It looks to me like the arch of that wheel expands outward somehow, but I can't tell what the mechanism is there.

That is an interesting piece of equipment. I have been trying to figure out how it works, from an engineering standpoint. When you turn the crank on the side does it expand and stretch the victim? There has to be an easier way, I think.
I've been wondering about that thing for years.
The image is a manip (Damien, I think). That piece of equipment has been used in a lot of photo shoots.
rck1.jpgrck2.jpgrck3.jpg GIFrck4.gif
It looks like some kind of old industrial equipment, but I can't figure out what it was originally used for.
Ucf09tM.jpg

I'm not quite sure myself, but it sure looks good. We need someone here to build one, a willing victim and a camera.
Looking at it above it looks like a conveyor belt before it's "unfolded", the kind of thing you'd see in a factory production line. It's obviously out of place in the Roman picture I posted yesterday, but a useful piece of machinery for bending a girl backwards over, a little too cumbersome for my bedroom though.

Looking at it above it looks like a conveyor belt before it's "unfolded", the kind of thing you'd see in a factory production line. It's obviously out of place in the Roman picture I posted yesterday, but a useful piece of machinery for bending a girl backwards over, a little too cumbersome for my bedroom though.

Yes, it does look like a folded conveyor. Maybe with adjustable length.

By the way, that is one of my favorite poses. The chest is stretched and ready for whipping. I once found a photo of a nude man in a similar position on a platform in an art show. Everyone was walking around him observing. It was called Reclining Crucifixion but I have never been able to find it again.

The chest is stretched and ready for whipping.
In fact the whole front of my body -
I've not been stretched over anything quite like that -
the rime of a large waterwheel would be similar -
but simply being made to lie with my shoulders
over the edge of a table or concrete slab
stretches the muscles of my chest and abdomen,
so that the bite of the Whip or cane hurts a whole lot more,
my flesh can't absorb it. And my breasts are forced temptingly up,
my lower parts conveniently exposed (my legs of course tied apart),
it's an ideal position for torturing a girl in, I know :devil:

By the way, that is one of my favorite poses. The chest is stretched and ready for whipping. I once found a photo of a nude man in a similar position on a platform in an art show. Everyone was walking around him observing. It was called Reclining Crucifixion but I have never been able to find it again.

After posting this comment I did a Google search for Reclining Crucifixion just to see if the photo I remembered had ever reappeared on the net. Much to my surprise Google sent me to Crux Forums and displayed the comment above. Somehow, I thought you had to be a signed in member to see comments on Crux Forums. Evidently not. So beware.

Somehow, I thought you had to be a signed in member to see comments on Crux Forums.

I read posts for about a year before I signed up. All these are open. About the only things you can't do are post comments, click 'Like' and open Thumbnails. It was the latter that frustrated me enough to sign up. Then I got into it.

It looks to me that the "conveyor" is a sort of chain, like a glorified bike chain. By turning the handwheel, cords pull the ends of the chain inwards, towards one another. This causes the middle of the chain to arch upwards.
Turning the handwheel in the opposite rotation causes the ends of the chain to be drawn apart, flattening the arch, until the chain is flat against the frame.
It rather looks to me also that it is a real device that someone has made, for BDSM use. I think too that it might be found at Kink.com in San Francisco's old Armoury building.

Last edited:
I read posts for about a year before I signed up. All these are open. About the only things you can't do are post comments, click 'Like' and open Thumbnails. It was the latter that frustrated me enough to sign up. Then I got into it.

Yes, I think I remember doing that too before I signed. I guess along the way I have forgotten the comments are open.

This is a rack and is only a rack. Instead of using chains or ropes to stretch the subject she is laid on it with the 'accordion' either flat or a series of 'W's (WWWWWW) and her ankles and wrists are bound to four fixed points. As the center wheel is turned it draws the 'W's closer together with the ones closest to her wrists and ankles collapsing and raising the 'w's closer to the centerline until it forms it's barrel shape both stretching her and painfully bending her back over the cross-ribs that in this case are square. It is a little complex but surely effective...

Sincerely

The Head Inquisitor

This is a rack and is only a rack. Instead of using chains or ropes to stretch the subject she is laid on it with the 'accordion' either flat or a series of 'W's (WWWWWW) and her ankles and wrists are bound to four fixed points. As the center wheel is turned it draws the 'W's closer together with the ones closest to her wrists and ankles collapsing and raising the 'w's closer to the centerline until it forms it's barrel shape both stretching her and painfully bending her back over the cross-ribs that in this case are square. It is a little complex but surely effective...

Sincerely

The Head Inquisitor
That device is the stuff of dreams, or nightmares; not only does it stretch but it bends the victim too, anyone here tried it?

Sincerely

The Head Inquisitor

Thank you. You solved the mystery of the conveyor mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom