Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
OMG, I'm sorry!!! My husband and I have had several 3somes so my mind went into the gutter.:doh:
It's okay honey...no worries...I have been in a few 3somes too.

A dungeon experience can be erotic and fun.
I've often found the dungeon experience very fun. Creating a space like that really gets you in the mood and makes it feel more real. As it's all role play and consensual you are both acting your parts (victim or torturer). So I find that a good dungeon helps you both get into those roles and play them out. Just like acting would be easier with good props/sets ect. Then what dungeon doesn't have a rack as it's center piece?

Now that looks like fun. Who will be the first to confess I wonder? Or shall we all place bets on which ones shoulders dislocate first? No better way to put fear into a restrained victim then show them there pain is but for your amusement. No better way to stir up feelings of total despair as they are slowly stretched and as the pain builds then them seeing us taking pleasure in it. Taking all bets!

Now that looks like fun. Who will be the first to confess I wonder? Or shall we all place bets on which ones shoulders dislocate first? No better way to put fear into a restrained victim then show them there pain is but for your amusement. No better way to stir up feelings of total despair as they are slowly stretched and as the pain builds then them seeing us taking pleasure in it. Taking all bets!

Darkmind

The Good Boy :devil: :doh:

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom