Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm working on some, but I'm having render problems with the latest Daz Studio version. Here's a Work-In-Progress that's stalled because of those problems. I'm not totally happy with it, but it's not too bad.

Looks good to me :)

Back to the rack, with some nice rib action (gif)

501638616.gif

The roller table rack design would be perfect, except the winch really should be ABOVE the table. this would allow her to be lifted up off the table as the torture progresses....the roller design is superb though, as people forget how much friction a naked body provides on a solid table!

as an addendum, has anyone here tortured a woman on the rack until she confessed her sins (or safeworded). the one time I got to torture a witch on a real, authentic rack with windlass and ratchet mechanism, I pulled her out of her ankle cuffs, TWICE, before she was broken. she was quite taut and her shoulders were pulled up off the bed of the rack but she still hadn't talked......one of my major disappointments in not finding out just how much she could have taken. and oh yes, she was whipped and cropped as the stretching progressed. didn't get a chance to burn her though! (candle wax or incense sticks, especially the latter, might have broken her before she was at full stretch though.....)

in public

rack n.jpg [woman on the left:] "So the King caught his new bride in bed with the Lord Chamberlain! They say the Lord Chamberlain paid for that little indiscretion early this morning with his head! But the new bride ... such a pity ... poor thing ... renounced by her husband and racked naked in public ... the King means to see that she and her family are thoroughly humiliated ... as soon as they have her properly stretched, the flogging will begin ... the crowd can't wait to for the spectacle ... and that's not all! ... they say that she will be swinging on the gallows before the day is out.

Back
Top Bottom