Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I cannot take my eyes off the carnage taking place before me. Joan has explained to me that the slaves being hanged are taken down an hour after the benches were kicked from beneath their feet. I watch the next group brought out to be hanged. I’m less than 20 feet from the gallows.

The hangmen aren’t Tree most of the time. He trained them. The dead slaves are dropped to the ground still noosed to land in the soiled ground they had hung above. They are dragged by the ropes that they had hung a few feet away and the benches are set under the gallows and new nooses are strung up. Well they are not new nooses. These bastards are far too cheap to use a rope only one time. There are a total of twelve nooses. While one group hangs, the ones that preceded them were having their nooses removed by the slaves in training that will soon take our place in the market place. It is a clever touch; letting the new ‘recruits’ see close up what happens when you really misbehave. Half of them are noosed.

Some guy is taking pictures. I wonder if they will end up on some website as a manipulation…

fs10.jpg

I’ve been bound to this stake for more than four hours and my shoulders are aching. I suppose they will be worse when I’m crucified…

t

I cannot take my eyes off the carnage taking place before me. Joan has explained to me that the slaves being hanged are taken down an hour after the benches were kicked from beneath their feet. I watch the next group brought out to be hanged. I’m less than 20 feet from the gallows.

The hangmen aren’t Tree most of the time. He trained them. The dead slaves are dropped to the ground still noosed to land in the soiled ground they had hung above. They are dragged by the ropes that they had hung a few feet away and the benches are set under the gallows and new nooses are strung up. Well they are not new nooses. These bastards are far too cheap to use a rope only one time. There are a total of twelve nooses. While one group hangs, the ones that preceded them were having their nooses removed by the slaves in training that will soon take our place in the market place. It is a clever touch; letting the new ‘recruits’ see close up what happens when you really misbehave. Half of them are noosed.

Some guy is taking pictures. I wonder if they will end up on some website as a manipulation…

View attachment 116950

I’ve been bound to this stake for more than four hours and my shoulders are aching. I suppose they will be worse when I’m crucified…

t
Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long!

t

See, I told you being bound to a bedpost would have been better. What were you thinking Tree?

Not only do my shoulders ache but it is getting rather warm. As I sweat the mix of sand and kitty litter stick to my skin and pack between my buns and sticks to my pussy. It doesn’t help that Tree’s sister Joan has been generously pouring water down my throat and I’ve ‘peed in place’ more than a few times.

Tree, Gunner, and Bull are working the hill taking my sister rebels from their crosses and replacing them with fresh condemned slaves. It doesn’t matter how far off they are I can hear the hammer drive the spikes and the blood-curdling screams that accompanied each blow.

In addition to narrating everything that is going, Joan Tree takes time to stroke my pussy. She is good at it but again equally sadistic, always stopping when I am almost ready to climax. She makes sure to point out how warm and wet I am. When I claim that I had peed she dipped her finger in again the stuck it in her mouth. Knowingly she said “Nope, you horny bitch, that’s not piss.”

She leaned over me and said “Look, Barbaria, those poor twins are coming up the hill. You pick which one gets the rough cross.”

bar in 025.jpg

She stuck her finger in my pussy yet again and said “Pick, Barbaria, or I will wire up Yupar’s cunt and fry it until she begs for the cross. Besides, I’ll let you come.”

I’d would be lying if I told you I picked which slave would get the rough cross to save Yupar; I need to come.

t

...again Barbaria claims her acts are benevolent but we know by now she is a horny slut, giving into absolute pleasure...

Tree

...no, Ulrika, I am not judging her, leave that to Admi and his persecutor prosecutor

...again Barbaria claims her acts are benevolent but we know by now she is a horny slut, giving into absolute pleasure...

Tree

...no, Ulrika, I am not judging her, leave that to Admi and his persecutor prosecutor

Barbaria gets nothing but slander tonite...first Topcat, now you.

48,000 views. Long live the memory of Rebellion 2014

Back
Top Bottom