Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
PETA is going to be after those women for introducing polyester into the sharks' diet!!!

More story...

Soaked in sweat Barbaria straddled Tree and impaled herself on his erection yet again. With her hands still cuffed behind her back she watched him fondle her breasts as she rode the shaft. She thought how bizarre it was making love, no- call it what it is- fucking the man that soon would be driving spikes through her wrists and feet and wondered if the act would count as an example of the ‘Stockholm syndrome’. She didn’t care; he wasn’t bad in the sack and he wasn’t hung like Gunner and Bull.
b w 025.jpg
The next morning she woke to the sun streaming in the window and the sound of Tree showering in the bathroom. She wasn’t handcuffed. She rolled on her back and absently fingered herself until her moisture began to flow.
b w 027.jpg
Barbaria stroked herself in earnest until she came. She noticed the handcuffs on the nightstand and again locked her wrists behind her back. She knelt outside the bathroom door and waited until Tree came out. The door opened and when he saw her he said “I’ve got to get you to court.”

“Fuck me, Tree! Pound my pussy and spill you seed” she half ordered and half begged.
cuffs 8.jpg
Even though she had yet to be tried and condemned to death Tree knew it was a foregone conclusion. He dropped to his knees behind her…

t

PETA is going to be after those women for introducing polyester into the sharks' diet!!!

More story...

Soaked in sweat Barbaria straddled Tree and impaled herself on his erection yet again. With her hands still cuffed behind her back she watched him fondle her breasts as she rode the shaft. She thought how bizarre it was making love, no- call it what it is- fucking the man that soon would be driving spikes through her wrists and feet and wondered if the act would count as an example of the ‘Stockholm syndrome’. She didn’t care; he wasn’t bad in the sack and he wasn’t hung like Gunner and Bull.
View attachment 118196
The next morning she woke to the sun streaming in the window and the sound of Tree showering in the bathroom. She wasn’t handcuffed. She rolled on her back and absently fingered herself until her moisture began to flow.
View attachment 118197
Barbaria stroked herself in earnest until she came. She noticed the handcuffs on the nightstand and again locked her wrists behind her back. She knelt outside the bathroom door and waited until Tree came out. The door opened and when he saw her he said “I’ve got to get you to court.”

“Fuck me, Tree! Pound my pussy and spill you seed” she half ordered and half begged.
View attachment 118198
Even though she had yet to be tried and condemned to death Tree knew it was a foregone conclusion. He dropped to his knees behind her…

t

Oh Geeze!

Geeze, I think this must be the "Stockholm Syndrome"...what is this strange attraction? Why should I want to have anything to do with my executioner (after a fair trial of course)? Why are these black and white photos so effective? Why have I escaped the attention of Gunner and Bull (thank God)? "Spill your seed"? Did I really say that? Teehee. Why this fascination with cuffs? I have so many questions and no answers!

Geeze, I think this must be the "Stockholm Syndrome"...what is this strange attraction? Why should I want to have anything to do with my executioner (after a fair trial of course)? Why are these black and white photos so effective? Why have I escaped the attention of Gunner and Bull (thank God)? "Spill your seed"? Did I really say that? Teehee. Why this fascination with cuffs? I have so many questions and no answers!
go on my dear condemned woman.........................your destination is still waiting patiently

Back
Top Bottom