Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Talk about bullshit circumstances... Judge Admi is staying at his remote courthouse and private chambers on the Tree estate and we are going to have a total eclipse of the (full) moon...

As regular readers know (though the fair and just judge denies, as does Barbaria about crashing the site) he turns into the Admicock every full moon.

What could go wrong with the eclipse???

T

Tree welcomes your thoughts...

It is not 'Admicock' it is 'the Admicock'. Although Admi will deny he is the 'Admicock' and swears all similarities are coincidental (much as Barbaria denies crashing the site) Admi and the Admicock have never been seen together. While Admi is known for his gentle touch the Admicock turns into a near animal when there is a full moon...

T

Tree can't find the picture but hopes Barbaria understands...

It is not 'Admicock' it is 'the Admicock'. Although Admi will deny he is the 'Admicock' and swears all similarities are coincidental (much as Barbaria denies crashing the site) Admi and the Admicock have never been seen together. While Admi is known for his gentle touch the Admicock turns into a near animal when there is a full moon...

T

Tree can't find the picture but hopes Barbaria understands...

She understands...what she is really wondering about is when you are going to unlock the door so she can get out of the bathroom?

116369-202f86e3f439f14a42e54246b17cef6d.jpg

I remember Barbaria coming onto the deck. I remember Connie joining her…

The sun is rising and Gunner, Bull, and Joan are walking up the hill. I look at the near empty bottle of Seagram’s laying on the deck and realize it was one of the spiked bottles from the GSR of 2013.

“Where is Barbaria?”

I look down and see my balls were still attached to my body. “I have no fucking clue.”

It’s true… I might have let the head of the rebellion get away…

t

I remember Barbaria coming onto the deck. I remember Connie joining her…

The sun is rising and Gunner, Bull, and Joan are walking up the hill. I look at the near empty bottle of Seagram’s laying on the deck and realize it was one of the spiked bottles from the GSR of 2013.

“Where is Barbaria?”

I look down and see my balls were still attached to my body. “I have no fucking clue.”

It’s true… I might have let the head of the rebellion get away…

t

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE;) Now just where would she escape to?????

Last edited:
Knowing that the Tree estate was ringed with sensors and cameras it was safe to assume Connie and Barbaria had not escaped the estate. The woods that hadn’t been bombed by the rebellion or strafed by Judge Admi’s military surplus A-10 Warthog were searched to no avail. It wasn’t until Tree went to use the bathroom did he find the ‘escaped’ slaves frolicking in the shower.
les sexy-teens-140.jpg
He didn’t interrupt them. He went to a different bathroom and read a Car Craft magazine while he took a…
Twenty minutes later he went back to the bedroom and found Connie and Barbaria busy on the bed.
les 037.jpg
“May I ask a question?” Tree asked.

“Make it quick, Tree” Barbaria said breathlessly.

“Your crucifixion is days away. Why didn’t you try to run?”

“I wouldn’t know where to go” Barbaria said. “Could we have some privacy?”

Tree shrugged and shuffled off to the deck and carefully double checked the next bottle of Seagram’s seal before fixing his breakfast drink. He dialed the phone and called Gunner and told him he caught the runaway rebel slaves.

It would be a few hours before they would need to start next crucifixions and hangings. Gunner, Bull, and Joan retreated to one of the guest houses and picked up where they left off…
head 63.jpg

t

Tree shrugged and shuffled off to the deck and carefully double checked the next bottle of Seagram’s seal before fixing his breakfast drink.

Umm......................................

denisafionamore.jpg Hey, maybe you could take that bottle somewhere else?

We'd like to make use of the deck for awhile.

Tree did as requested...

...but then...

Later that day while Tree, Gunner, and Bull busy on the Hill of 100 Crosses, Connie was incarcerated in the Tree estate private prison.
stock expose.jpg
Joan Tree inspected Barbaria for contraband and hidden weapons she might have absconded while she was on the loose.
les 058.jpg
Then she took Barbaria to the staging area where the slaves to be crucified. Of interest were two condemned slaves that would be crucified early in the day. They were twins that most could not tell apart by anyone but perhaps their mother.
Joan explained to Barbaria that they were important because even if her brother had to raise a hundred and first cross the two would be crucified within minutes of each other. One would be crucified on a cross made of weathered rough-cut wood and the other on a THT Certified cross constructed of planed and sanded wood. It would be the closest to crucifying the same woman on two different crosses at the same time to see how they fared.
slave end 006.jpg
“What’s the point?” Barbaria asked.

“I want to show dear brother that the difference in how long they last is minimal.”

“So you are looking for cost savings?”

“Oh, no Barbaria, I want to prove to him a rough cross is not a detriment as to how long you last and what a pain to your backside the rough stipe will be…”

t

Tree did as requested...

...but then...

Later that day while Tree, Gunner, and Bull busy on the Hill of 100 Crosses, Connie was incarcerated in the Tree estate private prison.
View attachment 116645
Joan Tree inspected Barbaria for contraband and hidden weapons she might have absconded while she was on the loose.
View attachment 116644
Then she took Barbaria to the staging area where the slaves to be crucified. Of interest were two condemned slaves that would be crucified early in the day. They were twins that most could not tell apart by anyone but perhaps their mother.
Joan explained to Barbaria that they were important because even if her brother had to raise a hundred and first cross the two would be crucified within minutes of each other. One would be crucified on a cross made of weathered rough-cut wood and the other on a THT Certified cross constructed of planed and sanded wood. It would be the closest to crucifying the same woman on two different crosses at the same time to see how they fared.
View attachment 116646

“I want to show dear brother that the difference in how long they last is minimal.”

“Oh, no Barbaria, I want to prove to him a rough cross is not a detriment as to how long you last and what a pain to your backside the rough stipe will be…”

t

Joan is a complicated woman...always an ulterior motive;)

Tree’s sister Joan really had a mean streak in her. She brought Barbaria out to a short post at the base of the Hill of 100 Crosses. The dirt has been covered with sand and kitty litter to be in compliance with the Missouri Department of Natural Recourses order to stop the runoff of human waste of the slaves crucified on the hill. Barbaria was sat against the post and her wrists were cuffed behind the post with the chain threaded through a metal ring at the base.

Joan made sure Barbaria did not miss anything. She pointed out the next wave slaves being brought out of the holding block to be joined with their crosses.
chains 073.jpg
Joan made sure Barbaria knew the last two in the line were the twins that would decide what type of wood she would hang from.
bar in 025.jpg
Next Joan pointed out the next six to be hanged. She reminded Barbaria that most of them were ‘harem slaves’ that would have lived fairly comfortable lives as long as they behaved. Barbaria countered that a comfortable life without a choice of how to live it was not that comfortable.

Joan blew off the notion and said “They were pampered and treated to plenty of sex. What could be wrong with that?”
“When you have every decision made for you, every action you take is dictated, after a while you want to be free” Barbaria replied.

They watched as Tree kicked the two benches from beneath the slaves’ feet. Joan and Barbaria watched as the six women strangled to death. Joan whispered “Is that the freedom you seek? It won’t be that easy.”
bar in 027.jpg
“Seek? I don’t think so but I will take it” Barbaria replied…

T

Last edited:
Tree did as requested...

...but then...

View attachment 116645
View attachment 116644
View attachment 116646

t
And they took my clothes from me.

Back
Top Bottom