Red Crux Awakening

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a lovely piece of Mp5stab art that deserves comment:

View attachment 484353 Red Crux Awakening

I was reluctant to say the least. I mean, yeah, I had always thought about it. How many times had I gazed at the crucifixes in church and wondered? But could I do it? What would it be like? How long would I have to suffer ... all day and into the night? Well, now I will find out.

"Strip naked," they said.

"Why?" I responded.

"Just do it, Barb!" she said. "You agreed, remember? There's no going back."

I was already down to my kinis. I hadn't planned on going further. But I had to do it, so I bent and slipped out of my last vestige of modesty ... quickly covering myself ... looking around at the half dozen faces surrounding me, mocking me, grinning with delight.

"Pick it up and carry it!" she commanded.

Again, I did as I was told, stooping, then shouldering the heavy beam, looking dubiously at the blood-stained nail embedded in its surface. The rough wood dug into my shoulder. I winced.

"Forward ... over to the stipe! There! Waiting for you!"

I staggered forward ... not bent, upright, obedient, looking straight ahead. A door slammed shut. The subterranean room was cast in semi-darkness. A red light bathed everything in a ghoulish reddish glow.

Hands reached out to guide me. Someone backed away before me, holding a video camera high. I flicked a strand of hair away from my face ... looked straight into the lens. Tried to smile, although I don't know why.

"Over here now, hand them the beam. You'll be lying on the cross as soon as they assemble it," she instructed me.

I stopped dead suddenly. Shadows flickered on the wall. It was eerie. I saw myself ... an image in my mind ... writhing helplessly upon my cross ... outlined in red against a darkened background, shadows outlining my naked curves ... arms outstretched, exposed for all to see! My heart pounded. I felt that familiar tingle of arousal deep in my loins. I was wet! Excited! It was like an awakening ... a red awakening!

"Take her! She is ready now!" someone said.
Well done! I'm starting to like these vignette types. In some ways, they seem more challenging.

Here is a lovely piece of Mp5stab art that deserves comment:

View attachment 484353 Red Crux Awakening

I was reluctant to say the least. I mean, yeah, I had always thought about it. How many times had I gazed at the crucifixes in church and wondered? But could I do it? What would it be like? How long would I have to suffer ... all day and into the night? Well, now I will find out.

"Strip naked," they said.

"Why?" I responded.

"Just do it, Barb!" she said. "You agreed, remember? There's no going back."

I was already down to my kinis. I hadn't planned on going further. But I had to do it, so I bent and slipped out of my last vestige of modesty ... quickly covering myself ... looking around at the half dozen faces surrounding me, mocking me, grinning with delight.

"Pick it up and carry it!" she commanded.

Again, I did as I was told, stooping, then shouldering the heavy beam, looking dubiously at the blood-stained nail embedded in its surface. The rough wood dug into my shoulder. I winced.

"Forward ... over to the stipe! There! Waiting for you!"

I staggered forward ... not bent, upright, obedient, looking straight ahead. A door slammed shut. The subterranean room was cast in semi-darkness. A red light bathed everything in a ghoulish reddish glow.

Hands reached out to guide me. Someone backed away before me, holding a video camera high. I flicked a strand of hair away from my face ... looked straight into the lens. Tried to smile, although I don't know why.

"Over here now, hand them the beam. You'll be lying on the cross as soon as they assemble it," she instructed me.

I stopped dead suddenly. Shadows flickered on the wall. It was eerie. I saw myself ... an image in my mind ... writhing helplessly upon my cross ... outlined in red against a darkened background, shadows outlining my naked curves ... arms outstretched, exposed for all to see! My heart pounded. I felt that familiar tingle of arousal deep in my loins. I was wet! Excited! It was like an awakening ... a red awakening!

"Take her! She is ready now!" someone said.
Loving the detail as always as well this theme, Barb. Great art Emily! I also am a tea drinker, lol.

Back
Top Bottom