Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Rosie’s Crucifixion- a short story

Part one

At the University of the Virgin Martyrs there was the annual Rite of Spring. Female students would compete to be crucified at the festival. Even though they would have to be publicly presented naked before the judges and their fellow students and one would be selected to be mounted to a cross and raised to hang naked before faculty and friends. There was never a shortage of contestants.
slave round up 001.jpg
Why should there be? It was a higher honor to be selected to be crucified at the festival than being picked homecoming queen!

When Rosie was crowned the wreath that signaled she was selected she could not wait to call her friends!!!
crux pose 099.jpg
Usually the woman would be brought to her Golgotha to be crucified for three hours but because it was the 50th anniversary of first spring crux she would carry her own cross to the hill where she would be mounted and hang crucified for twelve hours! More women than ever had entered the contest!

Rosie dragged her cross up the hill wearing a crown of thorns that the thorns would have ripped her flesh were removed. That did not make the cross any lighter or easier to pull up the hill.
crux 065.jpg
When Rosie got to the site of her crucifixion she dropped the cross on the ground. She was covered in sweat from the work of carrying the cross. They came towards her to place her on the cross but she strongly protested “NO, I will place myself!”

She lowered herself to the cross she had carried up the hill. She stretched out stipe and raised her arm out to offer them to the cross.
blaire crux 004.jpg
In moments she was bound to the cross from which she would hang for twelve hours.
crux 117.jpg
She had time to consider the ordeal facing her while some of the male students dug the hole the cross would be placed in. The men would dig and look over at her lying bound to the cross and make remarks such as “I can’t wait to see her dance” and “those tits will look fine shaking on her chest.”

It took them half an hour to dig the hole but she wouldn’t be raised for another half hour until it was noon. She looked at her bound wrists. Her nose itched but it would be more than twelve hours before she could do anything about it. ‘This could be more difficult than I thought it would be’ she thought.
crux 076.jpg
No one remembers when the next thing started but it had become sort tradition at the spring festival. Rosie’s roommate walked up to her, looked down at her bound body, then turned and addressed the crowd. She said “Rosanne Smith it a friend of mine. Can we not show her mercy?”

“NO!” came the thunderous reply.

“Can you not spare her this ordeal?”

One yelled “Crucify her!” which quickly became a chant. Her roommate straddled the cross, raised her dress, then said “Sorry Rosie, you are screwed!”
gs 036.jpg
She then proceeded to piss on Rosie’s tits, neck and chin. She turned to the crowd and said “I wash myself of this; do with her as you will!”

The she leaned down and whispered “Make it, Rosie, and I’ll bathe you when you are down.”

When the campus clock tower began to toll the noon hour Rosie was raised with her cross. The cross dropped into the hole and Rosie was both winded and stunned when it stopped. The pain was incredible. She watched in detached silence as wedges were hammered in next to the stipe. The cross rocked side to side and back and forth as the wedges slowly righted and steadied it. Rosie watched them shovel dirt around the stipe and wedges.

As she caught her breath she looked out at the crowd. As a senior she had been to three spring festivals and knew that from anywhere back to the vendor midway more than 200 yards away she could be seen. Even though she had dragged her cross through the crowd the ordeal distracted her from the people looking at her naked body. But hanging from her cross she could see the whole crowd looking at her there were hundreds of smartphones taking pictures of her at any one time in addition to the thousands of pairs of eyes on her. Even after having been to the other festivals she had not fathomed the size of the crowd when she had been a part of it.

A photographer came near the cross and asked if he could take pictures of her. Rosie managed a smile and said “I don’t see how I can stop you.”

He replied “You could say ‘no’ and I would not.”

“You would be the only one not taking pictures” Rosie observed. “But it is kind of you to ask. You are a true gentleman. Please feel free to take pictures.”

As he snapped pictures he said “That is something I do not remember ever being called.”

She pushed up and smiled at him and said “I’d like to see the pictures when this is over.”
crux 121.jpg
He wrote down her e-mail address and she asked his name. He told her his name but told her the e-mail would appear as ‘Racing Rodent’. He said he would like to photograph her crucified in a studio setting. Rosie said she’d let him know after her current ordeal was over…

Tree

Part one

At the University of the Virgin Martyrs there was the annual Rite of Spring. Female students would compete to be crucified at the festival. Even though they would have to be publicly presented naked before the judges and their fellow students and one would be selected to be mounted to a cross and raised to hang naked before faculty and friends. There was never a shortage of contestants.
View attachment 169285
Why should there be? It was a higher honor to be selected to be crucified at the festival than being picked homecoming queen!

When Rosie was crowned the wreath that signaled she was selected she could not wait to call her friends!!!
View attachment 169291
Usually the woman would be brought to her Golgotha to be crucified for three hours but because it was the 50th anniversary of first spring crux she would carry her own cross to the hill where she would be mounted and hang crucified for twelve hours! More women than ever had entered the contest!

Rosie dragged her cross up the hill wearing a crown of thorns that the thorns would have ripped her flesh were removed. That did not make the cross any lighter or easier to pull up the hill.
View attachment 169287
When Rosie got to the site of her crucifixion she dropped the cross on the ground. She was covered in sweat from the work of carrying the cross. They came towards her to place her on the cross but she strongly protested “NO, I will place myself!”

She lowered herself to the cross she had carried up the hill. She stretched out stipe and raised her arm out to offer them to the cross.
View attachment 169286
In moments she was bound to the cross from which she would hang for twelve hours.
View attachment 169289
She had time to consider the ordeal facing her while some of the male students dug the hole the cross would be placed in. The men would dig and look over at her lying bound to the cross and make remarks such as “I can’t wait to see her dance” and “those tits will look fine shaking on her chest.”

It took them half an hour to dig the hole but she wouldn’t be raised for another half hour until it was noon. She looked at her bound wrists. Her nose itched but it would be more than twelve hours before she could do anything about it. ‘This could be more difficult than I thought it would be’ she thought.
View attachment 169288
No one remembers when the next thing started but it had become sort tradition at the spring festival. Rosie’s roommate walked up to her, looked down at her bound body, then turned and addressed the crowd. She said “Rosanne Smith it a friend of mine. Can we not show her mercy?”

One yelled “Crucify her!” which quickly became a chant. Her roommate straddled the cross, raised her dress, then said “Sorry Rosie, you are screwed!”
View attachment 169292
She then proceeded to piss on Rosie’s tits, neck and chin. She turned to the crowd and said “I wash myself of this; do with her as you will!”

The she leaned down and whispered “Make it, Rosie, and I’ll bathe you when you are down.”

When the campus clock tower began to toll the noon hour Rosie was raised with her cross. The cross dropped into the hole and Rosie was both winded and stunned when it stopped. The pain was incredible. She watched in detached silence as wedges were hammered in next to the stipe. The cross rocked side to side and back and forth as the wedges slowly righted and steadied it. Rosie watched them shovel dirt around the stipe and wedges.

As she caught her breath she looked out at the crowd. As a senior she had been to three spring festivals and knew that from anywhere back to the vendor midway more than 200 yards away she could be seen. Even though she had dragged her cross through the crowd the ordeal distracted her from the people looking at her naked body. But hanging from her cross she could see the whole crowd looking at her there were hundreds of smartphones taking pictures of her at any one time in addition to the thousands of pairs of eyes on her. Even after having been to the other festivals she had not fathomed the size of the crowd when she had been a part of it.

A photographer came near the cross and asked if he could take pictures of her. Rosie managed a smile and said “I don’t see how I can stop you.”

“You would be the only one not taking pictures” Rosie observed. “But it is kind of you to ask. You are a true gentleman. Please feel free to take pictures.”

As he snapped pictures he said “That is something I do not remember ever being called.”

She pushed up and smiled at him and said “I’d like to see the pictures when this is over.”
View attachment 169290
He wrote down her e-mail address and she asked his name. He told her his name but told her the e-mail would appear as ‘Racing Rodent’. He said he would like to photograph her crucified in a studio setting. Rosie said she’d let him know after her current ordeal was over…

Tree

Other universities ought to introduce this tradition!

donna_in_croce.jpg

Part one

View attachment 169285

View attachment 169291

View attachment 169287

View attachment 169286
View attachment 169289

View attachment 169288

View attachment 169292

View attachment 169290

Tree

Lovely little story Tree! I could be that girl!!!! I wish...!!!!:D

Well at least there is one gentlemen in the crowd...well played RacingRodent.

Part 2

Rosie’s thoughts…

I can’t see the clock tower from the cross but its bell tolls only once. I have been crucified for an hour; just eleven more to go. I can make it. I wonder what I look like. The cross is painful but I expected that even if I didn’t know what the pain would feel like. What bothers me more is the inability to move. My nose itched since before I was raised and it still does. I can’t even reach my bicep to rub it against much less scratch it!

I had talked with Professor Barbaria Moore before I signed up for the contest as she is the foremost expert on female crucifixion, rivaled only by Messaline who has been crucified in more places.

(Ed. note: Astute readers of the Crux Forums would note that by all logic Prof. Moore should be quite dead by now. You must remember she has not been executed in this thread!)

I asked should I eat the morning of my crucifixion. She said I would need my strength and advised me to do so if I were selected and to drink as much water as I could.

‘But what if I would need to… you know… purge?’ I asked. She said ‘Rosanne, you are a prisoner of the cross. It is both unforgiving and relentless in its torture of you. But it is also if not aware it is quiet about what you do while you are in its care. You will resist the urge to purge as you say it but you won’t be able to for twelve hours. Don’t waste the energy trying to hold it back.’

What seemed like sage advice haunted me. I desperately need to use the bathroom yet the cross will not let go of my arms and legs. I don’t like using public restrooms and I am not about to crap with a thousand people watching me. Maybe a fart will ease the pressure.

DAMN… That had to echo off the next hill!!! And damn if my ass isn’t wet! I will not take a shit before this crowd!
And then he is back. I forget what he told me his name is but I remember the ‘Rodent’ thing.

crux 096.jpg
“How are you doing, Rosie?” he asks as he snaps a series of pictures in rapid succession.

“I’ve had better days” I reply most honestly. “I would appreciate if you didn’t take any more pictures.”

“You already gave your permission and I have already sold the rights.”

I hear the shutter click again and again. I am so screwed. The clock tower marks two o’clock. I remember the professor’s words:
“It is a simple thing- just two pieces of wood and few lengths of rope- that becomes your prison and tormentor. It presents you to the crowd which watches you with varying degrees of attention from intense to indifference. Some will lust your naked body and others mock it. Some will look on wondering what it is like to be you and others will look on knowingly having tried the cross themselves, though I doubt anyone will have done for as many hours as you will.

“People will come and go as they wish. They will use the restroom, get food and drink. They will be in no hurry. You will be there when they return. The cross will not let you go. You are free to look about but the scenery will not change. You are free to breathe yet each breath that sustains you becomes more laborious than the last one. If you need to relieve yourself you may but within the confines of your cross. People will come and go but the pain never leaves. It is with you the whole time.

“Be sure you want to do this, Rosanne, before you sign up for the contest.”

bar in 029.jpg
I thought I was sure. I am not now but the cross will not let me go.

Tree

Yeah, that Rodent is a true gentleman....

‘But what if I would need to… you know… purge?’ I asked. She said ‘Rosanne, you are a prisoner of the cross. It is both unforgiving and relentless in its torture of you. But it is also if not aware it is quiet about what you do while you are in its care. You will resist the urge to purge as you say it but you won’t be able to for twelve hours. Don’t waste the energy trying to hold it back.’

Great story, and a nice change from your usual length Tree :)
Very effective.
I like the way you have captured the essence of the experience, the helplessness, the forced endurance, the crowd both indifferent and interested, the ordeal of watching others go about their business while you are trapped, the exposure of private and intimate matters to the world.

Thank you, Phlebas. Perhaps this is why I can get a story done in one post. If I used my regular writing style this could last until 2015... but there are rumors of a rebellion, perhaps starting in an abbey. Tree must sharpen spikes...

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? Sir Wragg is a bastard??? There is no need to bring that up here....

as requested...

PART 3

Rosie continues…

Everything Professor Moore told me was right and then some. The pain is always with me and though after the shock when I was first raised I thought it would be worse. None the less it is there and constant. The ropes biting my wrists and ankles remind me the cross is my master and I will not leave the wood until it surrenders me. I can breathe but when I cough or worse yet sneeze my chest feels like it will be torn in two. My arms are spread too wide to allow me to rest my head on them. The stipe won’t let me tilt it back and if I let it hang forward my dry throat almost closes and my nose runs. Sweat burns my eyes and but there is nothing I can do about it. The cross forbids it.

A couple walks up to the base of the cross. The woman says watching me has made her horny and her boyfriend is going to help her take care of that. She says they will be back in an hour or so adding “Don’t go anywhere!”
“Fuck off” I croak. My throat is so dry!

crux 116.jpg
The clock tower tolls four bells. I’m a third through this. I have piss and purge my bowels. Every time I watch someone leave and go to the porta-potties my need seems to grow. The cross reminds me of my plight. I need relief at the same time my belly growls in hunger and my throat dries. If I could I would pick the dry snot from my nose right in front the thousand watching me.

Some guys sitting near the cross keep pulling drinks from a cooler. One looks up at me and asks if I am thirsty. I nod yes. He pulls off his sweaty tee shirt and ties it on the end of a pole. Then he opens his fly and pisses on it. He puts his cock back in his jeans and holds the wet shirt up to my mouth. Laughing he says “If you want water you have to prove how thirty you are.”

I am that thirsty and shameless suck on his soiled shirt. He is true to his word, sort of, and pours water from the cooler on the shirt as it lay on the dirt. He hoists the wet, muddy, cold and soiled shirt back up to my mouth. I contort my neck so I can tilt my head back a bit and greedily take all the liquid I can get from it! Those close enough to see all that is going on and cheer and laugh while Mr. Rodent snaps pictures.

After the laughter dies down I realize the bell of the clock town is ringing. My mind paraphrases Clint Eastwood and tells me in all the excitement if forgot if it rang five times or six. I pray it is six; I don’t think I will last seven more hours here.

I look down my body… or is it??? I look down my body mounted on the cross. No! What are the words? What is the word? It is not mine! If it were I would be gone by now. The cross has me! I am the living part of the cross and I want off!

crux 35.jpg
They are back… the couple that mocked me. They do again! She tells me she had great sex with her boyfriend and used the bathroom to relieve herself. She asks if I had. I push my hips out from the cross and manage let a stream of piss that splatters on bitch’s feet and ankles. It is small protest but the best I can do.

Emptying my bladder relieved my immediate need to purge my bowels but I have several new issues. First clouds are moving in and the breeze is picking up. I don’t think it has cooled down that much but goose bumps cover my flesh and I begin to shiver. Second I am getting weaker and it getting harder to push up with my legs to give some relief to my arms. When I do manage to push up the ropes binding my ankles to the cross slips a bit down the cross. I try to pull my ankles up but the rope doesn’t want to follow. Besides when I try to pull up the pain in my shoulders becomes more than I can bear.

crux 112.jpg
I push up one more time when I feel the cross shudder and my feet and ass slide down the stipe! I am now stretched against the cross with the only movement the cross allows me is a slight twist of my hips and my head! The clock tower bell tolls again but I forget to count how many times.
crux 69.jpg
Panic that Rosie hadn’t felt since she was first raised swept through her again. She was now virtually immobilized against the cross. The wind was picking up and the distant thunder wasn’t so distant anymore. Flashes of lightning lit up the lowering clouds. The temperature dropped from the mid-70s to the mid-60s and a fine mist began to thin the crowd. The bell she had not counted had signaled it was eight o’clock. The mist became a light rain and more let the hill Rosie hung crucified on.

The chill joined with Rosie’s tautly-stretched body to conspire her to cramp and wet stool squeezed past her buns and ran down the back and inside of her thighs. Rosie began to cry.
crux 014.jpg
The lightning increased in frequency with the thunder following nearly instantly. By 9 PM Rosie hung on the cross accompanied only by the single camera of RR Entertainment. At 10 the owner of the spot light that illuminated Rosie and the cross shut it off and carted it away. Rosie would hang the last two hours in the dark, pray the ordeal would end even if was by being struck by lightning…
crux 56 a.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom