when we are both naked

Yes please...

But it could take some time :rolleyes:

Full dress.jpg

get into a 69 Mr.Wragg and slip your cock into
my mouth and try to sleep, i just saw the clock
it`s gone midnight. oh you do taste salty but
it`s a nice salty MMMMMM Bliss Sheer BLISS

I have slept. My teeth feel like sandpaper and the smell of my flannel shirt offends even me! Damn it I have three women to crucify today and my sister Joan is going to burn Dorothy Brown at the stake. I hope she knows Bull and Gunner are going to need her services after Dorothy is fricasseed at the stake. Thank god my room has a balcony- I have no idea where the bathroom is…

“What??? I’m sorry!!!” I call down. ‘Who the fuck sunbathes at this time of the morning’ I wonder.

(it is 10:15 local time and I did not appreciate Tree pissing on me –Ulrika)

I pick up my tool pouch filled spikes and a hammer and head for the kitchen. I need some coffee.

And he needs a major dose of mouthwash, a hot shower, and I doubt he remembered to wipe his ass last night –Ulrika.

Tree

The young Rosie is taken to the Abbey’s whipping post and flogged for the entertainment of the few that managed to get up by mid-morning.

whip 064.jpg

She is handed her cross to carry up the hill where she will die upon it. She is thrilled to notice it is the same cross she had hung from at the University of the Virgin Martyrs bound to it in leather for 12 hours, naked and shamed. She feigned the same embarrassment as she carried it to her doom but caresses the wood she had hung from before.

She passed a beautiful French blonde woman that in a heavy accent called out “Make the wood of your cross a work of art!!!”

ATT00005.jpg

Could she be the French lumber Baroness, Messaline? Could this cross I have ridden before and will now die upon be the work of this goddess??? Is she saying I could actually improve on her art by being nailed upon it? My head swims… I just wanted it to take me as his…

Tree

get into a 69 Mr.Wragg and slip your cock into
my mouth and try to sleep, i just saw the clock
it`s gone midnight. oh you do taste salty but
it`s a nice salty MMMMMM Bliss Sheer BLISS

You shot your load down my throat after about ten minutes and then fell asleep
i woke up an hour later with my nose up your bum and not really being into
rimming i crept up beside you and put my arms around you and we slept in each
others arms. you fucked me around two, then again at half four and once more
at half seven. now being the lovely man you are you have gone to the kitchen to
make us a drink, and i am just laid under the blankets waiting for your cock to
invade my pussy once more, somehow i think we will stay in bed all day.
first day over, twenty seven more to go then i am mistress of the Abbey

You shot your load down my throat after about ten minutes and then fell asleep
i woke up an hour later with my nose up your bum and not really being into
rimming i crept up beside you and put my arms around you and we slept in each
others arms. you fucked me around two, then again at half four and once more
at half seven. now being the lovely man you are you have gone to the kitchen to
make us a drink, and i am just laid under the blankets waiting for your cock to
invade my pussy once more, somehow i think we will stay in bed all day.
first day over, twenty seven more to go then i am mistress of the Abbey

Wow. What a night. What a day.

SHAGGED OUT.jpg

Dorothy's forgotten more about sex than most women ever know! :confused:

:very_hot:

:tits:

:fuck:

Could we make Dorothy Emeritus Professor of Sex at the University of the Virgin Martyrs? :)

Before you burn her at the stake, Tree? :rolleyes:

It is him! I recognize the stain on the stipe where I soiled myself. I could never forget the texture of the wood that I had become so familiar with when I carried it to my crucifixion and rode it for a dozen hours before it abandoned me. I feel every vibration as the base of the stipe drags over each bump and pebble. Even though more than a year has passed since I carried this wood the sensations are so familiar it is as if I carried this wood just a half hour ago!

crux 132.jpg

I don’t have the crown of thorns I wore then. I don’t care. This time there will be no belts and buckles this cross will hold me to him. Spikes will join my wrists to the wood piercing him as much as me!

Tree

It is him! I recognize the stain on the stipe where I soiled myself. I could never forget the texture of the wood that I had become so familiar with when I carried it to my crucifixion and rode it for a dozen hours before it abandoned me. I feel every vibration as the base of the stipe drags over each bump and pebble. Even though more than a year has passed since I carried this wood the sensations are so familiar it is as if I carried this wood just a half hour ago!

View attachment 184291

I don’t have the crown of thorns I wore then. I don’t care. This time there will be no belts and buckles this cross will hold me to him. Spikes will join my wrists to the wood piercing him as much as me!

Tree

How nice to be reunited with an old friend :D

Wow. What a night. What a day.

View attachment 184287

Dorothy's forgotten more about sex than most women ever know! :confused:

:very_hot:

:tits:

:fuck:

Could we make Dorothy Emeritus Professor of Sex at the University of the Virgin Martyrs? :)

Before you burn her at the stake, Tree? :rolleyes:

T hank You Mr. Wragg, Now Come To Bed ,It`s Our Second Night
It`s Cold, But We Will Soon Warm Each Other Up ,Chuck Your
Pyjamas In The Wash Basket, I Want Easy Access To Your Body.
Now Hold The Covers While I Go Under Them To Find Your Cock
And Cumm In My Mouth, Don`t Stain The Bed Sheets, Ready?
I`m Sucking Your Manhood Now MMMMMM LOVELY. You
Can Suck My Toes If You Wish. If You Don`t Want To Cumm
In My Mouth Smack My Bum And You Can Then CUMM In
My Pussy Enjoy The Ride My Lover.

T hank You Mr. Wragg, Now Come To Bed ,It`s Our Second Night
It`s Cold, But We Will Soon Warm Each Other Up ,Chuck Your
Pyjamas In The Wash Basket, I Want Easy Access To Your Body.
Now Hold The Covers While I Go Under Them To Find Your Cock
And Cumm In My Mouth, Don`t Stain The Bed Sheets, Ready?
I`m Sucking Your Manhood Now MMMMMM LOVELY. You
Can Suck My Toes If You Wish. If You Don`t Want To Cumm
In My Mouth Smack My Bum And You Can Then CUMM In
My Pussy Enjoy The Ride My Lover.

I thought I knew the definition of the word 'insatiable' :rolleyes:

View attachment 184291

Tree
A quite powerful image Tree.

Well i am paying the mortgage on the Abbey Mr Wragg and this is only the second installment

I am CERTAINLY not complaining

Mmmmmmm.

I thought I knew the definition of the word 'tumescent' as well!

Behind Rosie, Victoria Wragg and her daughter Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg followed her up the hill. Their arms were bound to short logs symbolic of their crosses but not the wood they would hang from. Victoria watched Rosie dragging her cross up the path and said “It seems like she is looking forward to being crucified.”

“Well I am not! Mother they really can’t do this to us!”

“Lizzy, Despard Wragg and his friend R. Rodent have so much dirt on everyone, they can do whatever the hell they want to without fear of repercussions” Victoria explained.

“Mom, I heard that they fuck women before they raise them. They don’t do that, do they?”

“Listen, Lizzy, they do. Just pray Bull or Gunner do you otherwise your bastard father Despard will!”

“This cannot be real” Elizabeth moaned…
cross walk 001.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom