Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I had talked to my executioner he showed me spikes I would be joined to my cross with. I was disappointed when I saw them. They were large enough but the long shanks were round and smooth. I told him I had hoped for rusty square-shanked spikes and he shook his but generously said he would see what he could do.

Now I am dragging my cross up the hill. The march is much longer than when I was bound and hung crucified at the University and the hill is steeper. I struggle to pull the wood up the hill. It has weathered in the more than a year since I last rode it but with each step I draw closer to being able to polish the wood with the back of my wrists and my torso.

I have to switch shoulders that I carry it upon as he tries to shred the flesh of the shoulder he rides on. But they do not need to flog me to prod me along. I need to get to the top of the hill!!!

-Rosie

Tree

“At least no one is watching this happen to us” Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg said as she hiked up the hill with the log across her shoulders. She was well aware that bound as she was her breast were lifted and jutted out. With each step she took she watched them sway side to side and bounce with each misstep, though not as much as her mother’s more generous tits.

crux walk 13.jpg

“What do you mean by that?” Victoria Wragg asked her daughter.

“I don’t think I could stand it if the bastards from the abbey were gawking at me.”

“You’ve never been to one of these before, have you?”

“I try to have as little to do with Uncle Despard as possible!”

“Soon you will have nothing to do with him as will I because we will both be dead. But first we will be the object of his and all his guests’ attention when we are nailed to the crosses and hang crucified. I just hope he doesn’t do that crass Roman themed shit” Victoria said.

s s 11.jpg

I am nearing the end of my journey. My cross seems to sap my energy and gain weight as it does. Along the path there are a few people but as I progress to the crest the lines on each side of the path become denser. They say lewd things about me. I am aware of dirty feet, the sweat covering my body, and the less than delicate odors my body waifs. My hair is matted with sweat and dust that I will never was away.

crux carry 033 a.jpg

Tree had also filled my request that I not go to my death hungry or thirsty. I question the wisdom of my choice now. My cross keeps getting heavier. He tries to break me before he even takes me nailed to him. I fall and feel whips lash at me and hear someone say “Help her get up the hill.”

I struggle to my feet and scream “No, he is mine!”

Tree

..with thanks to SJ from his private stock, Crux dreams, and I believe Anceno though I probably misspelled his name and could be wrong....

Oh Mr. Wragg, i loved it when you pulled me out of our bed at three in the morning
shoved my head and boobs into the bed covers, spread my legs and took me from
behind. So Masterful, i love Doggie his cock finds places that it can`t find in missionary.
You Stuffed me as i was eating my corn flakes, again at three oclock, played with my
body as i watched T.V. and now as i undress for bed i can see a "Tent" in the bed covers
and i know just what that means, Here I CUMM. Darling Day Three I`m All Yours

Oh Mr. Wragg, i loved it when you pulled me out of our bed at three in the morning
shoved my head and boobs into the bed covers, spread my legs and took me from
behind. So Masterful, i love Doggie his cock finds places that it can`t find in missionary.
You Stuffed me as i was eating my corn flakes, again at three oclock, played with my
body as i watched T.V. and now as i undress for bed i can see a "Tent" in the bed covers
and i know just what that means, Here I CUMM. Darling Day Three I`m All Yours
Tree concerned, and Joan Tree more so, that this slutty bitch may escape being burned at the stake at Sir Wragg's abbey...

He seems to like her....

Tree

Oh he is back Mr.Tree i am sucking his cock right now
and it is about to erupt in my mouth any second now
then i will cuddle up to him until he is ready again,
i hope he is`nt too demanding tonight i want him to
clear the path of snow in the morning , he will be
well rewarded

xart-abby-naked-and-getting-fucked.jpg

Dorothy....

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dorothy.........

Ooooooooooooooh!

You're a dame now, Dorothy.....

Oh, yes, that's lovely, you can keep doing that!

We have staff to clear the snow.....

Oh, oh, OHHHHHHHH!

We can just stay cuddled up here in the warm!

Last edited:
View attachment 184969

Dorothy....

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dorothy.........

Ooooooooooooooh!

You're a dame now, Dorothy.....

Oh, yes, that's lovely, you can keep doing that!

We have staff to clear the snow.....

Oh, oh, OHHHHHHHH!

We can just stay cuddled up here in the warm!

Oh You Want Me To Ride You, Is The
Central Heating On In The Bedroom
You Are Under The Covers I Ar`nt

Maybe Not, is there a bedside rug, lay on
that then i can ride you do you want me
facing you or my back to you

Last edited:
...Tree fears Dorothy is using vast deviant sexual prowess not only to be spared burning at the stake but to abscond with his estate! He mentions it Wragg's good friend R. Rodent who assures him he will investigate.

Tree does respective ask Sir Wragg and Dorothy take this to a room (a new thread) and he will be there as soon as he has Rosie crucified to get to Dorothy's the bottom of this!!!

Tree

...Tree fears Dorothy is using vast deviant sexual prowess not only to be spared burning at the stake but to abscond with his estate! He mentions it Wragg's good friend R. Rodent who assures him he will investigate.

Tree does respective ask Sir Wragg and Dorothy take this to a room (a new thread) and he will be there as soon as he has Rosie crucified to get to Dorothy's the bottom of this!!!

Tree
Please don't take this as a 'spanking' but I am close to the end of this thread and am already getting ready for... well just take it to another thread and you will see!!!:D

Tree

As I crest the hill I see the crowd has grown. It is not as large as when I was crucified on campus but it is good sized and instead of vendors hawking their wares there are hospitality tents that serve fine foods to rich people that are here to enjoy my suffering and death on this simple wood. I will not disappoint them! There are awnings to shade them from the sun and servants to bring food and drink. Such luxuries I will not be afforded nor know again. It is fine by me; I will have my cross!!!

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg crests the hill and sees the site where she will be crucified…

“Oh, GOD DAMN IT” I cry. “Mother, you have really been to these before? It’s a fucking theater to watch us die.”

“It was more enjoyable when I wasn’t participating in the dying” mom concedes.

“How the hell could you enjoy watching someone being crucified?” I demand.

“It was different; better live than on movies or video games.”

“They have video games about crucifixions???

Tree

Joan Tree is livid!!! Sir Despard Wragg has told her there would be no burning at the stake of the vixen Dorothy Brown. For reasons known only to Sir Wragg her life would be spared even though she had already been placed on the pile of wood and bound to the stake outside the abbey's chapel. One of the groundskeepers removed the chains and was untying the rope that bound her neck and wrists when Dorothy asked "What is going on?"

The man said "Sir Wragg wants you to bath and get some rest in his bed chamber before he comes in from the crucifixions. Dorothy purred "Really???"

bats 20.jpg

Tree

“It was more enjoyable when I wasn’t participating in the dying” mom concedes.

Tree

You can see her point.......... :rolleyes:

And keep an eye open for a new thread 'Dame Dorothy of Cruxton' :)

Sir Despard's laid waste to two miles of English countryside just to provide a runway for THT1. Irritated the hell out of the neighbours. :rolleyes:

Joan Tree is livid!!! Sir Despard Wragg has told her there would be no burning at the stake of the vixen Dorothy Brown. For reasons known only to Sir Wragg her life would be spared even though she had already been placed on the pile of wood and bound to the stake outside the abbey's chapel. One of the groundskeepers removed the chains and was untying the rope that bound her neck and wrists when Dorothy asked "What is going on?"

The man said "Sir Wragg wants you to bath and get some rest in his bed chamber before he comes in from the crucifixions. Dorothy purred "Really???"

View attachment 185339

Tree

S'okay Joan. 'Postponed', not 'cancelled' :devil:

I arrive at my Golgotha! I expect to immediately be nailed to my cross but Sir Wragg announces that the woman named Elizabeth would be fixed first to one of the two crosses that lay on the ground then the woman named Victoria would be nailed to the other cross before I am nailed to mine. They do not seem as enthused as I am to be crucified.

Lest you think I am insane I have a plan! I had entered a contest to be bound to and crucified on my cross for a dozen hours at the University of the Virgin Martyrs’ spring festival. I thought it an honor but during the day I hung on my cross stole my soul, turned friends, classmates, against me so I was a mere object of their lust. Then he left me. The spikes will hurt I am sure but he will suffer them too! And after I suffer on it I will steal my soul back and take his! Then I will leave him!!!

-Rosie

I arrive at my Golgotha! I expect to immediately be nailed to my cross but Sir Wragg announces that the woman named Elizabeth would be fixed first to one of the two crosses that lay on the ground then the woman named Victoria would be nailed to the other cross before I am nailed to mine. They do not seem as enthused as I am to be crucified.

Lest you think I am insane I have a plan! I had entered a contest to be bound to and crucified on my cross for a dozen hours at the University of the Virgin Martyrs’ spring festival. I thought it an honor but during the day I hung on my cross stole my soul, turned friends, classmates, against me so I was a mere object of their lust. Then he left me. The spikes will hurt I am sure but he will suffer them too! And after I suffer on it I will steal my soul back and take his! Then I will leave him!!!

-Rosie

Well, it's a plan, Rosie, but not as we know it :rolleyes:

Is Elizabeth Mr. Wragg`s wife Mr. Tree , after crucifying her hang her just to make sure.
i am going to proposition Mr. Wragg , i think Mistress of an Abbey is a big step up for me
i will become a Lady.

Stop Laughing

Back
Top Bottom