Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is Elizabeth Mr. Wragg`s wife Mr. Tree , after crucifying her hang her just to make sure.
i am going to proposition Mr. Wragg , i think Mistress of an Abbey is a big step up for me
i will become a Lady.

Stop Laughing
Victoria Wragg is Sir Wragg's niece and Elizabeth is both Victoria and Sir Wragg's daughter. I do not believe we have established a 'Mrs. Sir Wragg', living or deceased but who knows what lurks in the abbey???

Tree

The younger woman, Elizabeth is dragged kicking, fighting, and screaming to a cross. It takes four men considerably larger than her to hold her arms and feet over the wood of the cross. Before being nailed to the wood a thick piece of wood shove a knotted piece of cloth into her bum. She screams horribly when the man called “Tree” drives the first nail into her wrist. I am disgusted by her childish behavior! He moves to her other wrist and the woman howls again. Two of the men, a hulking black man and a shorter but muscular white man grab her ankles and spread her legs wide. Sir Wragg steps over the stipe but between her legs and opens his fly. I make a conscious effort not to finger myself!

The woman next to begins to scream at Sir Wragg and I admonish her saying “She must deserve what she is getting.”

As Wragg drops to his knees to penetrate Elizabeth Victoria breaks free of one of the men holding her arms and slaps me hard enough to knock me off my feet. She stands over me as the men gain control of her again and yells “You stupid cunt! That is my daughter nailed to that cross and her father is raping her!”

I hadn’t known…

After Sir Wragg is done with his daughter Elizabeth’s feet are nailed. The spike is one of the slender round ones I was disappointed with when I had seen them. Her unhuman shriek could not drown out the spike shattering her feet. Leather straps suddenly seem a better way to die on the cross and I hope this “Tree” did not find any rusted square shanked nails.

Victoria is dragged to her cross and it takes even more men to hold her as her wrists are joined to the cross. The cloth they had shoved in Elizabeth’s bum is jerked from her ass and shoved into her mother’s ass. I think I’ll be the third to feel it.

She wails as much as Elizabeth did as first on wrist then the other are spiked to the cross. Her legs are held wide but instead of Sir Wragg taking her the black man drops his pants. I cannot believe the size of his cock! He tells her union rules require she is not crucified a virgin even though he knows her daughter lays nailed to a cross next to her. She spits in his face and shrieks “You are a sick bastard!”

The huge black man pummels her sex ignoring her pain and shame. Then her feet are nailed to the stipe. Maybe I have asked for more than I want. I see her contorted face and her body convulsing as she trembles in pain.

crux pose 055 a.jpg

I am led past her daughter, Elizabeth, who looks up from her cross and whispers “This may be what you want, but I worked my whole life to avoid. I hope you suffer horribly and die a slow agonizing death…”

crux 126.jpg

I am led to my cross and the guy called ‘Tree’ triumphantly says “I found the spikes you wanted!”

I think it is too late to change my mind…

Tree

I am treated to the ‘rag in the bum’. Damn that hurt going in. I ask Tree is he enjoys doing that as my arms are pinned to my cross. He coldly says “I don’t get much out but union rules prohibit the crucifixion of a virgin and I don’t care to have my balls dragging through your shit after I nail you wrists while I fuck you.”

“You are going to fuck me on my cross after you nail me to it? This crucifixion is between my cross and me!” I scream.

“Your crucifixion has nothing to do with you except you will be dead when it is done. Your crucifixion is for the entertainment of Sir Wragg and his guests, and while I would usually insure you are not a virgin Sir Wragg is auctioning off your crucified cunt to the highest bidder to defray the cost of his ‘little’ party. Shall we begin?”

Tree places the spike over my wrist and raises the hammer. Quietly he asks “Are you ready, Rosie?” I nod ‘yes’ but was not ready for the square skank of the rusted spike to rip between my wrist’s bones…

crux 083 b.jpg

Tree

I am practically dancing on my cross as this Tree drives the second spike into my other wrist. Sir Wragg is finishing up his auction and my ‘virginity’ fuck sell for over $200,000 US dollars. I am totally fucked by a young buck that probably used ‘daddy’s’ money to buy his pleasure… It wasn’t for my pleasure- I think he came in record time!!!

crux rape.jpg

“Shit, Tree, where the hell did you find these rusty old spikes?” Gunner asked. He told him he spent an hour in Sir Wragg’s stable prying them from the wood. Gunner and Bull cross Rosie’s feet over the stipe and as Tree pressed the last rusty spike onto the top of Rosie’s arch he asked “Are you ready, Rosie?”

JUST FUCKING DO IT, YOU BASTARD”

The slam of the hammer was followed by the crush of the bones in Rosie’s feet and the spreading of wood as the shank buried in the cross. She howled pretty loudly too. Rosie’s date with her cross has begun…

Tree

They raise the younger one first (is it Elizabeth? How can I forget?) and then the other; I think her name is ‘Veronica’ or something like that. I watch their chins crash on their chests and their breasts bounce as their crosses bottom in the holes.

I look at them and my spiked wrist. I will be joining them soon.

crux pose 054.jpg

“It’s alright, wood, I’ll take you gently” I tell the cross...
crux pose 067.jpg

Tree

My time has come. While I watched them raise Elizabeth then Victoria I had a few moments to acclimate to the pain of the spikes being driven though my wrists and feet. Now the horizon rolls to greet me as they hoist my cross and me up. I watch the base of the stipe slip into the hole as my backside begins to slide down the stipe. I tense my arms to try to stop the slide and feel the shanks grind against the bones of my wrists. Suddenly we are falling!

…What happened???

Am I dead?

I have never known such pain. Oh, God what was that? The knotted cloth is ripped from my ass and my bowels explode! Fuck this is not what I expected! My vision is blurred. I look up but really don’t see…

crux 011.jpg

Tree

Sir Despard Wragg announces the three ‘cunts’ will hang from their crosses until they ‘no longer pollute the earth by breathing’. He assures his guests that in addition to the usual orgy both the slaves Barbaria and Blaire are being prepared for their use. He laughs and adds “Use them but please don’t break them. I am fond of these toys!”

After the shock of my cross bottoming in the hole I gradually become cognoscente of what has happened to me. I am looking down at the crowd surrounding me. My cross with its base in the hole is not that tall but they have made a mound so I hang above the crowd. I look to my left and see the mother then daughter hang crucified next to me. It hurt the first time I was raised but the pain is amplified ten-fold by the spikes that join me to my cross.

The cowboy, what is his name, stands below me. I look down my body and shamed by what I see. I have dirt all over me and cuts and scratches from when I fell carrying my cross up the gravel path. I have cum oozing from my loins and my legs are painted with my excrement. I look at the man and groan “What have you done to me?”

crux 145 b.jpg

“I crucified you; what did you expect?”

“I was supposed to be pristine for him! Look at me! I am a mess!” I hiss angrily.

“You look pretty good to me, Rosie. Who is ‘him’?” he replies.

“My cross! I gave myself to him so I could take his soul like he did mine! I wasn’t even raised and I cheated on him! With these spikes I won’t live long enough to steal his soul!”

He looks up at me, lights, a cigarette, and then takes a long drink from the flask he pulls from his pocket. After he exhales he says “The contract said you were of ‘sound body and mind’ when you were condemned. I can’t argue with the sound body part but I question the ‘mind’ part of it. You do know you are nailed to Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™. It is wood, albeit very fine but still wood.”

He takes another drink…

Tree

…with thanks for a minor manip of SJ’s art…

Messaline walks up the mound and then down the row of crosses running her fingers over first Elizabeth’s breasts and belly then her mother Victoria’s before stopping before Rosie’s cross. She looks up and down the crucified woman. She places a hand on her hip and a finger on lips and stares at Rosie as if she were an art piece hanging on a wall. Rosie looked back as asked “What?”

“Oh I am sorry. I did not mean to be rude! I was just noticing no one has graced a cross better than you do except perhaps me. You make my cross look beautiful” Messa explained.

“It is my cross” Rosie protests.

“I will believe that when you walk away from it” Messa purred. She licked Rosie’s tumescent nipple and turned saying “I need some Champaign.”

crux pose 056.jpg

Back in the bowels of the Cruxton Abbey groundskeepers mounted Barbaria on a metal device. To insure her discomfort a metal hook was shoved into her bum and tied off to her hair keeping her head up so both her mouth and cunt were available. They wrapped up clipping painful clamps on her nipples and hanging weights from a chain.

barb 021.jpg

They moved on to Blaire and locked her in a small box with her wrists bound crossed her back. The box was so tight Blaire’s knees were shoved against her shoulders and her feet were splayed out. The fixed wood dowel penetrating her ass added to her discomfort. A groundskeeper patted Blaire on her head and said “Enjoy sucking cock tonight!”

cage 154.jpg

“I will not do it” Blaire cried as he left.

“Yes you will, Blaire, and if they want you to do it all night you will” Barb admonished.

“Why do you do it, Barb?” Blaire asked.

“What?

“Suck cock! I know you cannot stop them from taking you but you don’t have to suck cock.”

“You don’t understand, Blaire. We are not Despard Wragg’s only slaves. Not only do you or I get punished, but a slave that followed the rules will get punished! If someone wants to stuff a cock in your mouth you will suck it. Remember, with your cycling privilege you are the only one here that gets to a computer. If we are going to rebel we need someone that can get to the web.”

“Barb, shut up! They could be listening!!!”

“Sir Wragg has many important guests here. The room has been swept for devices. The CIA, NSA, and Racing Rodent couldn’t get a camera or microphone in here. I know you don’t like it but you make them happy. How do you have an address and password, by the way?”

“Tree lets me use his…”

Tree

Messaline walks up the mound and then down the row of crosses running her fingers over first Elizabeth’s breasts and belly then her mother Victoria’s before stopping before Rosie’s cross. She looks up and down the crucified woman. She places a hand on her hip and a finger on lips and stares at Rosie as if she were an art piece hanging on a wall. Rosie looked back as asked “What?”

“Oh I am sorry. I did not mean to be rude! I was just noticing no one has graced a cross better than you do except perhaps me. You make my cross look beautiful” Messa explained.

“It is my cross” Rosie protests.

“I will believe that when you walk away from it” Messa purred. She licked Rosie’s tumescent nipple and turned saying “I need some Champaign.”

View attachment 186907

Back in the bowels of the Cruxton Abbey groundskeepers mounted Barbaria on a metal device. To insure her discomfort a metal hook was shoved into her bum and tied off to her hair keeping her head up so both her mouth and cunt were available. They wrapped up clipping painful clamps on her nipples and hanging weights from a chain.

View attachment 186909

They moved on to Blaire and locked her in a small box with her wrists bound crossed her back. The box was so tight Blaire’s knees were shoved against her shoulders and her feet were splayed out. The fixed wood dowel penetrating her ass added to her discomfort. A groundskeeper patted Blaire on her head and said “Enjoy sucking cock tonight!”

View attachment 186908

“I will not do it” Blaire cried as he left.

“Yes you will, Blaire, and if they want you to do it all night you will” Barb admonished.

“Why do you do it, Barb?” Blaire asked.

“What?

“Suck cock! I know you cannot stop them from taking you but you don’t have to suck cock.”

“You don’t understand, Blaire. We are not Despard Wragg’s only slaves. Not only do you or I get punished, but a slave that followed the rules will get punished! If someone wants to stuff a cock in your mouth you will suck it. Remember, with your cycling privilege you are the only one here that gets to a computer. If we are going to rebel we need someone that can get to the web.”

“Barb, shut up! They could be listening!!!”

“Sir Wragg has many important guests here. The room has been swept for devices. The CIA, NSA, and Racing Rodent couldn’t get a camera or microphone in here. I know you don’t like it but you make them happy. How do you have an address and password, by the way?”

“Tree lets me use his…”

Tree

looney-tunes-elmer-fudd-television-poster.jpg Blaire is the key to Rebellion 2015?....vewy vewy interesting :p

Last edited:
Tree came back to the mound to check on his work. Rosie looked done at him and moaned “Do you think I’ll make a day? I was bound to cross for 24 hours but I don’t think even at the end of the day I hurt as much as I do now.”

Tree looked her over, lit a cigarette, and took a drink. He shrugged and said “You’re healthy. I don’t see why you won’t see two more mornings. If you hadn’t asked for square shanks you could made three nights but I doubt you will.”

Tree put the flask in his pocket and pulled out his wheezer and began taking a leak. Her eyes widened as she watched him urinate on the mound asked “What are you doing?”

“I’m taking a pee, why?”

“Here, while we are crucified?”

“I hate to blunt, honey, but the only thing different from you being corpse is you’re still breathing now. When you aren’t, you’ll either be tossed into to the boar pit as feed or the abbey’s septic swamp for your body to rot there…”

rosie 002.jpg

Rosie was obsessed with her ‘relationship’ with ‘her cross’. Tree did not even pretend to understand it. He headed back to the abbey to take his weekly bath (whether he thought he needed it or not… he did) while the sun set on the crucifixion mound. Rosie kept chanting to herself “You won’t beat me… I’ll take you…”

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg, hanging crucified farthest from Rosie yelled over at her “You stupid bitch! You hang from wood! It doesn’t give a damn about you or even think!”

Victoria, crucified in the middle, softly said “Leave her alone, daughter, it is my fault you are here. Rest tonight and perhaps tomorrow I can convince your father to take you down.”

“If you mean Uncle Wragg I have no father! I would rather die here than be at his mercy!” Elizabeth said as strongly as she could.

‘That is most likely anyway’ Victoria thought. As the sun set, the crowds thinned for further debaucher in the abbey. The three women rested the best they could hanging from their crosses. None of them said it but they all thought it was a beautiful sunset.

cp 001.jpg

Sir Despard Wragg would not bother to visit their Golgotha again, choosing to view them from a sterile distance with a telescope…

Tree

Tree came back to the mound to check on his work. Rosie looked done at him and moaned “Do you think I’ll make a day? I was bound to cross for 24 hours but I don’t think even at the end of the day I hurt as much as I do now.”

Tree looked her over, lit a cigarette, and took a drink. He shrugged and said “You’re healthy. I don’t see why you won’t see two more mornings. If you hadn’t asked for square shanks you could made three nights but I doubt you will.”

Tree put the flask in his pocket and pulled out his wheezer and began taking a leak. Her eyes widened as she watched him urinate on the mound asked “What are you doing?”

“I’m taking a pee, why?”

“Here, while we are crucified?”

“I hate to blunt, honey, but the only thing different from you being corpse is you’re still breathing now. When you aren’t, you’ll either be tossed into to the boar pit as feed or the abbey’s septic swamp for your body to rot there…”

View attachment 187974

Rosie was obsessed with her ‘relationship’ with ‘her cross’. Tree did not even pretend to understand it. He headed back to the abbey to take his weekly bath (whether he thought he needed it or not… he did) while the sun set on the crucifixion mound. Rosie kept chanting to herself “You won’t beat me… I’ll take you…”

Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg, hanging crucified farthest from Rosie yelled over at her “You stupid bitch! You hang from wood! It doesn’t give a damn about you or even think!”

Victoria, crucified in the middle, softly said “Leave her alone, daughter, it is my fault you are here. Rest tonight and perhaps tomorrow I can convince your father to take you down.”

“If you mean Uncle Wragg I have no father! I would rather die here than be at his mercy!” Elizabeth said as strongly as she could.

‘That is most likely anyway’ Victoria thought. As the sun set, the crowds thinned for further debaucher in the abbey. The three women rested the best they could hanging from their crosses. None of them said it but they all thought it was a beautiful sunset.

View attachment 187975

Sir Despard Wragg would not bother to visit their Golgotha again, choosing to view them from a sterile distance with a telescope…

Tree

Lovely Sunset :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom